The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very very very true....

BUT.. it does suck less than going to bed early with someone you would rather not be the same house with anymore.

So.. posting makes for nearly less suckage too.

Yeah, I can sympathize with that kind of suckage. I hope you get through with the suckage very soon, though. Kisses her cheek.

Well ..yeah...duh! *sticks out her tongue*
-snickers-
Yeah, I can sympathize with that kind of suckage. I hope you get through with the suckage very soon, though. Kisses her cheek.

OH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

I'm wayyyyy done with that suckage!

Had my bed to myself for a year and a half now.... and just now its starting to suck.

Chuckles. Oh? Has it been a busy week? Have you had bevvies of indifferent proposals? Do tell. :D:D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... noooo...

I stepped in that one didnt I.....

anyway.

LT:

Having no one here means dancing naked to blistering loud club music at 1am... doesnt piss anyone off.. and no one can see me slip on the dog toy either.

Good night Lit.

Going to bed thinking of Sia in Goth school Girl outfits.

I do believe thats a great way to spend ones sleep. Dreaming of Sia in yummy outfits.

And mac and cheese.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... noooo...

I stepped in that one didnt I.....

anyway.

LT:

Having no one here means dancing naked to blistering loud club music at 1am... doesnt piss anyone off.. and no one can see me slip on the dog toy either.

*Wouldn't have a problem watching you dancing naked to loud club music... might chuckle at the slipping on a dog toy, but then that would give one a reason to help you back up :p*

LT:

I always hate stepping on dog toys in the middle of the night. Some of those bastards have corners that'll hurt like a motherfuck. And then you might roll your ankle on it and fall down. So yeah...

Good night Lit.

Going to bed thinking of Sia in Goth school Girl outfits.

I do believe thats a great way to spend ones sleep. Dreaming of Sia in yummy outfits.

And mac and cheese.

*giggle* Sweet dreams, dear Jack.

*Wouldn't have a problem watching you dancing naked to loud club music... might chuckle at the slipping on a dog toy, but then that would give one a reason to help you back up :p*

I always hate stepping on dog toys in the middle of the night. Some of those bastards have corners that'll hurt like a motherfuck. And then you might roll your ankle on it and fall down. So yeah...

this is my life... one laughs the other misses the point completely.

-huffs-

Ty Jack. At least one of you would pick me back up.

this is my life... one laughs the other misses the point completely.

-huffs-

Ty Jack. At least one of you would pick me back up.

He shrugs helplessly. And thus the limits of such manner of social interaction become evident. But if you did hurt your ankle, I do promise I'd kiss it better and fetch you an ice pack if you needed it. And, from empathy, probably wouldn't have laughed at stepping on a dog toy.

No promises, though.

He shrugs helplessly. And thus the limits of such manner of social interaction become evident. But if you did hurt your ankle, I do promise I'd kiss it better and fetch you an ice pack if you needed it. And, from empathy, probably wouldn't have laughed at stepping on a dog toy.

No promises, though.

-LAUGHS-

well, having enough empathy not to laugh surely makes you better than I. I'd laugh haulin me off the floor, trying to make it to the fridge to get the ice pack and at the red marks on my ass from where i fell on the hardwood floor. Then i'd suggest that I only do that kind of gyrating in the safety of a bed with a spotter.

-LAUGHS-

well, having enough empathy not to laugh surely makes you better than I. I'd laugh haulin me off the floor, trying to make it to the fridge to get the ice pack and at the red marks on my ass from where i fell on the hardwood floor. Then i'd suggest that I only do that kind of gyrating in the safety of a bed with a spotter.

He chuckles, then, grinning. Well, it's always good to have a spotter for your gyrations, even if you're not in bed at the time.

He chuckles, then, grinning. Well, it's always good to have a spotter for your gyrations, even if you're not in bed at the time.

-giggles and nods-

bed, floor, couch, table, car, porch, counter, recliner, desk, yard, shower -yes especially the shower- ..... le sigh.

I have this urge to do an SRP where it's about a bride....

Stupid 'say yes to the dress ' marathon made me feel this way....

kill_bill_promo08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back