The NRA is sinking.

Chubb have said they're going to stop underwriting NRA insurance for gun owners.

*yawn* A non-event. Chubb and the NRA decided to end their contractual relationship 3 months ago, that would be in mid-November time frame. In that it was near the end of the NRA's fiscal year I suspect the termination had to do with rate negotiations.

That's not an answer, just another unsupported opinion.

It's an answer and a fact. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Your boy Rick Scott today just made an announcement that he supports raising the age to buy from 18 to 21. We'll see if he follows through on it, but this is not the position held by the NRA.

It's an answer and a fact. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Your boy Rick Scott today just made an announcement that he supports raising the age to buy from 18 to 21. We'll see if he follows through on it, but this is not the position held by the NRA.

If it's a "fact" you can surely provide proof. All you've done is show one area of disagreement.

That's right, it isn't and it's probably has zero chance of passing.

I'll support the raising of the age limit to buy a long gun to 21 IF the voting age and age of eligibility to serve in the Armed Forces is ALSO raised to 21.

Scott has merely pulled a political rope-a-dope. He knows that no such legislation will make it out of the FL house.

If it's a "fact" you can surely provide proof. All you've done is show one area of disagreement.

That's right, it isn't and it's probably has zero chance of passing.

I'll support the raising of the age limit to buy a long gun to 21 IF the voting age and age of eligibility to serve in the Armed Forces is ALSO raised to 21.

Scott has merely pulled a political rope-a-dope. He knows that no such legislation will make it out of the FL house.

You want proof that Scott made the announcement? It's pretty easy to find if you would do your own homework instead of constantly asking others to do it for you.

Who is the dope here? Scott wants to run for senate.

Because Ish doesn't want to do his own homework.

"It's not the loopholes," Rubio replied. "It's the problem that once you start looking at how easy it is to get around it, you would literally have to ban every semi-automatic rifle that's sold in the U.S."

This time, the crowd cheered.

"Fair enough. Fair enough," Rubio replied. "That is a valid position to hold. But my colleagues do not support banning every semi-automatic rifle sold in America."

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...-he-says-idea-is-well-outside-the-mainstream/

Because Ish doesn't want to do his own homework.

"It's not the loopholes," Rubio replied. "It's the problem that once you start looking at how easy it is to get around it, you would literally have to ban every semi-automatic rifle that's sold in the U.S."

This time, the crowd cheered.

"Fair enough. Fair enough," Rubio replied. "That is a valid position to hold. But my colleagues do not support banning every semi-automatic rifle sold in America."

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...-he-says-idea-is-well-outside-the-mainstream/

Not surprising that you don't get the point.

Serious question: how well do you actually function in your day to day life? Riding a bike is a healthfull, environmentally friendly choice but have you ever held a driver's license? Would you be able to actually answer the questions on a driver's test, or would you be mired in pendantic circumlocutions?

You want proof that Scott made the announcement? It's pretty easy to find if you would do your own homework instead of constantly asking others to do it for you.

Who is the dope here? Scott wants to run for senate.

I didn't say he didn't shit for brains. Who cares? The FL house will never pass it.

Let me lay out the political calculus here. Obviously it's mere supposition, but I think I'm close to being right.

Scott is term limited out this year. He's still relatively young and probably has further political aspirations. He was elected as governor twice.

Bill Nelson has to stand for re-election this year. He's a known commodity in FL. but his age is going to start working against him.

Scott can stand for Nelson's seat in the Senate, he's undeclared one way or the other right now, but the door is open. By endorsing a 21 age limit he ingratiates himself with a segment of voters. It won't pass but he can rightfully claim, "Not my fault." He knows damn well that the boys from Palatka, Perry, Seffner, Seminole County, et al, will never allow such a measure to see the light of day. Those boys don't give a shit what the big city pansies think. And if he should choose to challenge Nelson they'll work just as hard to get him elected as if he had never proposed that measure at all. I know that, and you should too. Of all the declared and potential republicans to challenge Nelson, Scott has the best shot at taking that seat in the senate.

I didn't say he didn't shit for brains. Who cares? The FL house will never pass it.

You did however ask for proof, but now that you've been reduced to name calling and throwing insults it looks like you've conceded any point you tried to make.

antinra.jpg

:)

Interesting to see the heat continued to be applied to the National Child Murder Association, aka the NRA, even after the dead kids were buried whilst Trump golfed nearby.

Look at the near-continuous shrieking by Richard Daily and Que, bellowing and mewling respectively that sacrificing the lives of a few kids here and there are a necessary evil so that the all-powerful Second Amendment remains sacrosanct.

#MoarGuns
#ButButMentalIllness
#ButButCarsKillPeople
#PewPewPew

• See Dana be an asshole who thinks the "Jews control the world's money" AKA the banks.
  • See the banks pull contracts with the NRA
  • Don't be like Dana,
attachment.php

Attachments

• dana_n.jpg
    dana_n.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
You did however ask for proof, but now that you've been reduced to name calling and throwing insults it looks like you've conceded any point you tried to make.

Read it again. He never asked for proof that Scott said it. If you read for understanding you will see that he indicates that he is acknowledging and responding to the statement, not disbelieving the statement.

He is asking you prove ypur claim which was not that the Govenor had made a statement that conflicts with the NRA, but that the "NRA has painted itself into a corner."

I vascillate between thinking you are mind-numbingly obtuse on purpose and tealizing that really are incapable of seeing past whichever sentence you fixate on. I can't imagine that this communication style of yours works in any interpersonal or workplace situation.

Pro-Amendment II, pro-gun GBers, backed by the NRA = BAD

Anti-Amendment II, anti-gun GBers, backed by Communist China = GOOD

Because it's the opposite of the NRA's stance. If the NRA can suggest to its members they shouldn't go to Starbucks, customers who would like sensible legislation passed can also pledge not to patronize companies who deal with the NRA.

Define sensible......

No too good with history, are you? Almost as bad as you are at political prognostication.

The good old boys in the KKK didm't much cotton to that negro-lovin'Abe, the Republican armin' up the negros.

No too good with history, are you? Almost as bad as you are at political prognostication.

The good old boys in the KKK didm't much cotton to that negro-lovin'Abe, the Republican armin' up the negros.

2 types of Republicans in 2018:

*The type that's fairly well-educated and still believes in the basic Conservative mainstays of limited government and fiscal responsibility

*The type who thinks Obama is Muslim, Hillary is Lucifer, and whines "B..but they were callled 'Republicans' 150 years ago, so that means we get credit, teacher!" every time the KKK gets mentioned.

I hadn't paid enough attention to you to realise you were the latter. Bless your heart. :heart: I'll use smaller words with you from here on out. Is that okay?

Back