Erotic Horror; gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

Awesome. For political fun, the frat is fucking with Ásatrú / NeoNazi bullshit. See Barbara Hambly's Sun Cross duology for an interesting approach. (Barb said when she read an excerpt at a con, the audience fell silent and someone whispered, "You'll get lynched for that.")

Anyway, the frat.bros get into deep dú-dú with bored Nordic deities. Freyja and Frigg and various other Nordic goddesses play the usual disdainful deistic games with the human suckers. I foresee unbearable pleasure. Yes, Frigg is a goddess, and when you've been Frigged... [shudder]

Cool! Frat Nazis! Nordic sex goddess antifa! Awesome. Throw in some Lovecraftian horrors, Rasputin and why not Annastasia for good measure and go full Hellboy (or better still Hellgirl)!

Tons of possibilities.
 
This sounds faniliar to me. I'll have to read the info from the link when I have a bit more time. :)

It got turned into a movie starring Roddie McDowall in 1973, titled The Legend of Hell House.

Not a bad horror flick, and it stayed decently in line with the book.

It does have more horror in it than The Haunting (of Hill House). A great double feature for a Saturday evening.
 
Back when I watched TV it was monsters. The Saturday morning MILLION DOLLAR MOVIE on KHJ-TV 9 Los Angeles when I was a kid; CREATURE FEATURES on KTVU-TV 2 Oakland when I was older. I already referred to THE BEAST WITH FIVE FINGERS and some haunted houses. Haunting, feh. My old faves were THE THING with James Arness as a murderous carrot, THE CRAWLING EYE with Alpine scenes, and the original INVADERS FROM MARS with their laser brain surgery. Adapt those as pr0n -- aliens as sexual predators, sure. Space aliens, not Earth aliens. We've got enough of those already.
 
Godzilla.

Granted you couldn't actually use Godzilla, but the idea of him, or her, that is a little vague since there's no schlong hanging. :cool:

Anyway, all that aside you have a giant monster thing attacking, or well whatever you want to call it appearing and going into a city. So you got people running everywhere, some to attack, some to hide, probably some to get stomped on.

Oh don't look at me like that, some people are too weird for anywhere. :eek:

There is a point I'm not just waxing eloquent for no reason. There is a constant with people and getting into danger, they want to fuck after, or during it's hard to tell. So you could do the attack and detail the soldiers going to attack, suppose the tanks are unisex now, so while heading for the staging area, or at I suppose, the woman is passed around. Most tanks have a four person crew anymore, only need the driver for moving.

Not every part of it, the survivors can get to the subways or bomb shelters, and they are safe now, with men and women. Sneaking off to the side would be rampant, along with men trying to convince a woman to sneak off. If there are no kids in said shelter or subway, not likely but possible, mass orgies could happen.

Course women are sort of allowed front line posting now, in the US, so the basic infantry soldiers can get some action in before it comes to shooting at the creature.

Doesn't even have to be a Godzilla type thing. Could be instead an attack of whatever variety, or a war is waging even.
 
Godzilla.
From my slush pile:

Godzilla Meets the 60-Foot Woman
The Incredible Shrinking Kong
Godzilla and the Giant Go-Go Girls
Masters & Johnson Meet Godzilla

But I dunno, is a flying dragon-oid beast sufficient for Erotic Horror? I'd go with an invasion of soul-sucking mystic monsters from outré dimensions. Or hungry spirits imprisoned / embedded in the local environment, breaking free, emerging to devour precious orgone energy from hapless humans. Or radioactive mites that nibble-away at human genitalia. Ick.
 
Didn't think this idea warranted a full thread so I decided to post it on this one.

There is a character who is a bouncer/security who accompanies models/pornstars, when they're making public appearance or are "on loan" to another agency. Out lead at first seems a bit stuck-up and a little controlling of the talent, trying to get them in and out of places as quickly as possible and even keeps them effectively prisoners in their hotel rooms.

So after one engagement, some of the talent slips away to go party. They get a whole swarm of people to pay for a new hotel room and take the party inside where it becomes an orgy. However, once everyone is basking in a post-coital glow, the talent begins to feed (literally or just sucking life force out). Someone escapes the room and runs into the security guy/gal who explains that the agency they work for wanted to have a gallery of gorgeous talent who would be able to meet their clients' needs and not require much upkeep, so they summoned demons. His/her job is to make sure the talent doesn't get out of control...and keep the secret under wraps. He then either frames the survivor for the deaths or tosses the survivor back in to be feasted on.

Alternatively, our lead could be a booking agent who is thrilled to have such hot talent and works diligently to get them all the work possible. She/he eventually finds out the truth and either works to send the talent back to where they came from, or figures "what the hell, they died happy" and keeps going, the money and loving attention from the talent soothing their conscience.
 
I somehow missed this earlier.

First Godzilla is probably a herm, though the movies flip back and forth most often settling on the concept that the big G is a female but generally is referred to in the masculine because. . .reasons. All the big monsters are men even the ones that are clearly female. As for the hidden dick humans and certain other males are oddities, most animals the penis retracts inside. An easy example is go look at a dolphin and tell me where the pecker is.

Emap hits the nail on the head though with it could be anything. From a human perspective the Big G is essentially an act of nature. Zombie, earthquake, quarantine. Makes no difference. Just scared hiding people. Though personally I think that attack of the 50 ft woman has some potential. Depending on how silly your willing to get you can have her using her ex as a dildo (it's fantasy. He can breathe and the muscles of a woman that tall won't crush him into a fine paste.) Not to mention all the exhibition of a woman who cannot find cloths in her size and even has difficulty finding makeshift clothing.
 
For me, a good ghost story makes a great erotic horror story... Something I'm working on now with My Brother's Ghost...👠👠👠Kant
 
How about some old fashioned dollhouse horror? A group of people wake up in a house they've never been in before. They don't know who they are but when a mysterious voice gives them information and orders, they instantly start playing the parts of a family in an Edwardian home. When the orders are completed, they have autonomy but they can't leave the houses' grounds and attempts to go to the servants quarters are rebuked except by the character playing the lady's and the head butler, though they forget whatever happens when they go there.

As they play, events turn darker and more sexual and it seems they are playing out a massacre that was months in the making. The maid is having a n affair with the husband and the adult children and their spouses are getting up to all sorts of things. When they try to rebel, the narrator makes things extra dangerous. For example:

"Mother finds a knife in her hand"

The knife materializes.

"Mother sees her husband. Mother thinks about his infidelity."

"No!"

"Mother sneaks up behind Father. She grips the knife like she did in her days at the butchery."

Whereas the sex goes like:

"Gertrude sees her baby sister playing with herself. She opens the door, and walks inside, undressing...Mr. Groundskeeper spies them and begins stroking his cock"
 
Given: a nasty little demon, a buff incubus or succubus busily seducing humans and sucking-up their souls. The souls are not destroyed but rather locked inside the demon. Better yet, have both an incubus and succubus, a demonic team, probably competitive siblings. Yes bro+sis demons have soul-slurping contests. It's traditional.

An especially strong soul is slurped down; this one organizes their fellow prisoners and breaks free, liberating all souls vacuumed-up by the other demon too. These freed souls materialize as humans. Horny humans. Fuckfests ensue. For vengeance, the two demons become human and are cruelly (sexually) misused by their former victims. Cue the non-con.
 
Living furniture that compels people to pleasure themselves or fuck before they are consumed.

Or

Living furniture that has phantasmal lovers that act as lures. Once you become entwined with them , you get pulled in and right as you're climaxing, they eat you.

Though more like a quick swallow than an acid bath like "deathbed" the bed that eats"
 
Living furniture that compels people to pleasure themselves or fuck before they are consumed.

Or

Living furniture that has phantasmal lovers that act as lures. Once you become entwined with them , you get pulled in and right as you're climaxing, they eat you.

Though more like a quick swallow than an acid bath like "deathbed" the bed that eats"

👠👠👠
I'm gonna think twice about laying on my bed and jerking off tonight... Thanks for the seeds of a nightmare ...haha👠👠👠Kant
 
Glad to see this thread revived. I didn't see it the first time. While this surely isn't an original thought, I've often detected a strong parallel between the classic slasher flick and a classic porn movie. A little of teasing up front and an orgy (bloodbath) at the end.

In general, I work hard telling stories that require the sex for the story to work. Adding horror to the mix is a great challenge. My couple of stabs at the concept have failed miserably.
 
Horror, porn, and humor are kissin cousins. The best are built around what I call CONFOUNDING, that is, the story leads the reader towards an obvious end but doesn't go there, it goes somewhere else the reader didn't expect. So there's surprise with shock.

Here's an example from 20 years ago. Its horror, humor, and porn in one:

A local vice detective invited several of us law enforcement professionals to spend an afternoon reviewing vids he collected from an alleged pedophile. The vice detective hadn't seen all the material but suspected he had no case, as all the actors were adult amateurs. He wanted our input for where to go.

So he put the DVD in the player and let her rip. We expected some hot sex, and got it. What no one expected, especially the vice detective, was his wife was one of the porn actors in a vid where she sucked off several men. Who knew!
 
Something I miss from sci-if is psychics, especially the anime type where that could mean anything.

So how about a story about a psychic girl who just wants to show her childhood crush how much she loves them?

When they were teenagers, two girls were inseparable. They hung out, held hands, and would have given each other their first kisses...but one day one of the girls go missing. Search parties get formed but nobody can find her. However, the other girl can hear her crying and when she sleeps, she can talk to her. The girl tells her that she's in a place underground where people poke and prod her every day and try to get her to move things and set things on fire. She tries to comfort her friend but her parents don't like hearing her talk about the things she talks about, so they get her a therapist who convinces her that it's all a hallucination. Her friend begs her to keep talking to her but eventually after weeks of no response, she goes silent.

The other girl is now 18 and the news comes out that her friend is back and was found wandering a few towns over. Her grandmother gets her and eventually she tries to reach out to her old friend. The girl doesn't mention the telepathy sessions and her friend plays dumb about them. They start hanging out and their relationship becomes romantic. The girl who got taken is homeschooled but quickly passes her equivalency tests and even aces her ACTs, so aside from applying to schools and getting a job, she has an open schedule which she uses to plan their dates.

Then one date occurs which gets interrupted by robber wielding a gun. The girl grabs her girlfriend and tells her to close her eyes. A second later, a gunshot is heard. The robber shot himself. Shaken up, they go home and have sex for the first time. In the morning, the girl tells her to come back after school for a surprise.

The surprise is that the girl is psychic and she demonstrates it by taking them both up into the air for a kiss. She admits that she used her power on the robber but then also admits that she really had been calling out to her friend, begging her for help...but she forgives her.

The girl is scared but keeps the relationship going, even when reports about mysterious fires and an underground facility is found with bodies that are charred or twisted into unrecgonizble shapes. In fact, until a boy in her class is killed who made some rude comments to them when they were on a date. The psychic claims she had nothing to with it and begs her to come back but she remains adamant.

Which is when the horror really begins. The psychic can remote view and use her powers so she can always watch her and leave messages for her. She even uses precognition to win the lottery so she can try to bury her in gifts. All the while, her powers keep growing until she can just make things and start mind controlling people to stalk her.
 
I had a nightmare once about human anglerfish.

Google "anglerfish reproduction."
 
Actually there was a Dr. Who drama "voyage to Venus" where the Venusians (who were just evolved humans) reproduced in a similar way. They didn't burrow all the way inside but the males were essentially parasites who were minuscule in size and latched on to their "wives" and feed off their blood to supply sperm as needed. When their use was at an end they would get plucked off or just fall off and die.

Maybe a strange woman comes to town who is a bit larger but amazingly sexy. She seems only interested in socializing with women though she is seen occasionally leaving clubs with men. Men who go to bed bed must swear they will never leave her and once they do, she has sex with them, with her on top. As they have sex, her flesh latches onto theirs and slowly merges with them, reducing their bodies to small lumps of flesh and are integrated into her body. The men are usually horrified but their existence is one of unending orgasms so their minds and cares slip away over time. When she has no more need and has produced some daughters, the lump is pushed out and what's left is tossed into the compost
 
Anyone familiar with the 1980 film, Humanoids from the Deep? Not sure how that would be categorized here. Non-human, Non-consent, Horror? Fish that were exposed to a chemical and quickly evolved into "Fishmen." They saw man as competitors and viewed human women as potential mates. A few women were raped by them and carried off to their nest.

Sort of as an ode to Creature From The Black lagoon, but this one gave the sex and horror. Something I would like to see myself.
 

Attachments

  • Attack of the fishmen.jpg
    Attack of the fishmen.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ever see the classic Twilight Zone episode Nightmare At 20,000 Feet? William Shatner, recovering from a nervous breakdown, is on an airliner and views thru a porthole a gremlin outside tearing away at the wing. Nobody else sees it. Is he insane? In the LIT version, our MC (main character) sees an incubus and a succubus moving through the plane fucking and soul-sucking passengers. What happens when they reach the MC?
 
I was thinking of making a thread for Weird West ideas but they're all horror related so I figured I'd shoot this thread with a little reanimator juice.

1. This one is pretty much a rip off of "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" with a few things changed. A man who is lost in the desert manages to walk out of it and finds a strange town that seems to be isolated but quite wealthy, as almost every house has golden figurines that stand outside their door steps. The townspeople aren't very talkative but give him so food and water for free and offer him a room at the saloon. Things are more welcoming there and he soon finds himself swarmed by the saloon girls who all take him upstairs and fuck him silly...though oddly, every one of them makes sure he cums inside of them. They leave him to rest. The guy is just faking his exhaustion though as his mind starts noticing odd things: the nightstand is covered in dust, the doors are very wide and tall, and the music that's now playing downstairs sounds "off". He hears voices outside and sees the whole town is standing outside whispering, looking up at his room.

...cave monsters


2. A woman, her brother/son, and her sister/daughter are left alone out on the prairie when her father goes off to town. Left only to tend some simple crops and chores, the family gets bored and starts telling stories to frighten one another. While they are doing so, a small meteor strikes out in the tall grass. The young man goes to investigate but doesn't return. The two women call out to him but there's no response. The moon hangs high and time seems to stop...

And then voices are heard. Voices of comfort and pleasure seem to sing out from the tall grass and they hear forbidden fantasies played out for only them. One of them goes to edge of the grass and in a daze wanders into it and has the clothes worked off of her body by the tall grass and nature itself seems to be teasing and pleasuring her all the way as it tries to pull her in towards where the strange rock landed. However, the other woman charges in and pulls her back.

The girl keeps trying to go back to the grass though even promising sexual favors the other woman thought she knew nothing about. The two struggle and the girl gets away, dashing into the field. The moon still hangs high...but the house starts moving. That tall prairie grass sprouts up though the floor and pushes the house towards the grass, tilting it forward to send the last woman out into its waiting maw. Stripped of her clothing, the voices come and promise her all the things she had tried to deny...and then she sees what's happened to her siblings.
 
Hi, reader and fan here - I'm not a writer.
Not entirely related, but I'll be bold and ask:

As a reader, I Love the dystopian genre with female protagonists.
Unfortunately, this genre appears to be under-represented in the sci-fi section, despite the fact that it's quite popular at the moment.

Is it because most writers are male and they cater primarily to a male audience?
(by the same token, I find that a lot of stories seem to be directed towards a male audience: "I did this, I did that" rather than targeting a female audience by describing body language, emotions and erotic tension).

I find it a bit strange, given that my understanding is that most readers of erotica tend to be female.
 
Do you mean like Divergent and hunger games...wouldn't say those are really horror (though there are some horror elements in hunger games I suppose)

Hmm, maybe we could get a horror idea going though from it.

In the future, the world is carved into territories and each territory is controlled by a strict system which encourages loyalty to the state and strict caste systems.

Our protagonist is a maid and overall, while she is a lower tier, she accepts her life. Her mistress is an older woman who is either knocked out on her pills or too senile to remember where she is. Her life is certainly boring but she has benefits others don't and her duties, while occasionally strenuous aren't too difficult.

One day though, while buying groceries, she saves a woman from getting hit by a car. After she receives her good citizen recognition, she is pulled aside and given a curfew pass by the woman she saved and given an address. After her mistress goes to sleep, she heads there and is welcomed by the woman she rescued and is suddenly pulled into a deep kiss. She sheds her clothing as she is expected to serve the needs of higher castes, whatever they may be. The woman stops her though and explains she wants to reward the woman with Freedom and only wants the protagonist to sleep with her when the protagonist wants.

The protagonist doesn't know what to do with the freedom she's given so the woman instead decides to start by letting her have some contraband, including drugs and pornography. The protagonist is intrigued and right as she is feeling aroused...she is forced to leave. She spends the next day confused and barely able to focus on her work. She keeps thinking of the things she was allowed to indulge in and how they made her feel, how passionate the woman kissed her, and what she should do with her freedom that night.

That night she makes the woman strip and does more drugs with her...but right as she is about to be enjoy the woman's body, she has to leave. The next night she has sex with the woman and uses nights 4-6 to explore kinks both vanilla and extreme. The 7th night though, a huge group is there. They claim to be "Vampires" a group of people who fight against the state and demonstrate it by showing a video where they blow up state building. The woman doesn't believe it but when she goes shopping, she sees the building is covered in scaffolding and tarp: the official story being that it is being renovated.

The woman is shocked but a night of sex comforts her and the woman starts telling her that a world without the state would allow them even more freedom and that the state is evil. The Vanpires are the only force for freedom available and are the only ones who can get away with it as they know how to slip in the state's blind spots. The protagonist slowly starts to come to the woman's side and the woman decides to let her in for an initiation.

The initiation however is quite trying: a man is presented to her bleeding from multiple wounds. She's given a knife and told to finish the job. However the man dies from his wound just as she readies the knife against him. The group cheers her on and accepts her...though she has one more task. She has to murder her mistress. The Vampires will cover it up and she will be transferred to work for the woman so she can enjoy her freedom at all times.

The protagonist is horrified but hides her feelings. Things get worse the next day when she takes a wrong turn and discovers a funeral for the man that died. He was a street sweeper who had received a good citizen recognition a few weeks earlier. She sneaks to the woman's house and slowly puts things together. The Vampires are actually made up of a special caste: one focused on hedonism. They cannot lead, they have no real influence, their job is merely to do as they please, even if they seemingly are interrupting the state's business (which they barely are).

She gets the woman to take sleeping pills that night and searches the residence. Turns out that there are snuff films of the previous men and women they used in their games, ones where they hunted down and murdered them in the streets while the authorities just made everyone ignore what they did. Then other films starring the woman, who murders her maids who plead for mercy and scream how they said everything they were supposed to do.

Our protagonist flees. She has one more night to kill her mistress before she will be hunted down. Even if she did though, the woman might murder her just to cure her boredom. She can't go to the state as they will either execute her for speaking against a higher class or just ignore her. She doesn't know if she can defend herself and the Vampires are allowed actual weapons while all she has is a kitchen knife. What does she do?
 
Back
Top