Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

Not that I really drink coffee but I love the aroma and my own thirst is well sated after my visit with my brother so sure I will go and mimic humanity and order a coffee. Are you sure you can handle two coffees though so it at least looks like I have drunk mine?

She laughed a little and smiled at him as she stood up to walk with him to the coffee shop.

And what do you mean someone like you?

She had left her hand in his and kissed his cheek as they walked to the coffee shop.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"And what do you mean someone like you?"

Her hand took hold of his and he felt her lips press briefly against his cheek. He blushed deeply and even though he didn't let go of her hand he tried to keep a certain distance.

He wasn't sure why? Maybe it was the uncertainty over her and Darren as opposed to her and him. Maybe it was the reminder of how much of a pathetic loser he truly was. Maybe it was his awful luck with women. He didn't think he'd ever feel love again after Claire walked out on him.

They entered the cafe and he ordered two cups of the kind of coffee he liked and they sat at a table. He looked up at Rayna, noting how beautiful she was. When he realized he was staring and going into creepy territory with it he looked away at his hands fumbling with some sweetener packets. "So...uh...Rayna...Nice weather we're having, right?"
 
She smiled to him watching the nervous actions and the look in his eyes before he looked away to fiddle with the sweetener packets.

The weather is nice for this part of the country now Greg... Look at me and tell me whats on your mind...

She moved her foot to softly trace it along his leg as she spoke again leaning closer to him

I have found shifters both wolves and felines to be very... passionate you really need to embrace that fire and passion...
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"The weather is nice for this part of the country now Greg... " She answered, "Look at me and tell me whats on your mind..."

He looked up at her, "N-nothing's on my mind.""Except how much I'd like to make love to you."

He felt her foot slip softly and seductively over his pantsleg. His eyes widened and he sputtered the coffee he was drinking from.

"I have found shifters both wolves and felines to be very... passionate," Rayna continued, "You really need to embrace that fire and passion..."

He placed the cup down and took a napkin and wiped his chin. "No, I'm good with my fire and passion as it is, thanks," He said clearing his throat, "Really, I mean...sure I haven't had any in...but I'm good, really." He took another sip just to shut himself up and prevent the plane crash this was quickly becoming. "God, how pathetic am I? She's practically offering herself on a silver platter, which I've wanted since I met her last night, and I'm turning her down. I'm such a moron."
 
Last edited:
Greg... don't lie to me... I could taste the lust and desire in your blood. I think you really do need to...

She moved over closer a breath away from his ear.

Embrace that passion and fire... So... what about... now...

With that she softly nipped at his ear with a soft almost purr.

Or do you not like vampires...

That innocence flooding her face eyes and voice as she sat there by him. A soft smile on her lips as she softly bit at her lip and reached a hand to caress his cheek.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Greg... don't lie to me... I could taste the lust and desire in your blood."

He was swallowing his coffee as she said that and some went down the wrong tube. He began to cough and picked up a napkin to wipe his mouth clean.

"I think you really do need to..." She moved closer to him so her next words came as a whisper and her breath tickled his ear as she spoke them. "Embrace that passion and fire..."

Trembling hands put the coffee cup down on the table. He tried to swallow past a nervous lump in his throat. "Do it," Gregory thought to himself, "You want to. She wants you to. So be brave, Greg, and take her."

"What about Darren?" "I'm such a coward."

"So... what about... now..." He jumped as she nipped his earlobe. "Or do you not like vampires..."

"No," He told her softly, "I like them. Well I like Darren and I like you."

Her hand caressing his cheek was soothing to him he turned his face into it so the skin of the heel of her palm grazed over his lips. He puckered them and pressed a brief but telling kiss into it.
 
Well then its settled... why don't you walk me home and we will just see what happens when we get there.

She winked as he kissed her hand and slipped her hand back around the back of his head and pulled him into a rather soft kiss edged with a trace of passion. She remembered how "innocent" he felt she was with what little talking they did at the bar and found it comforting that he saw such innocence in the creature she was.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Well then its settled... why don't you walk me home and we will just see what happens when we get there." She moved the hand to the back of his head. Fingers slipping through his hair. And pushed for a brief tender kiss.

He straightened taking her hand and leading them out of the coffee shop and left for the townhouse. He'd have to tell Emily to stay away.

He glanced over to Rayna and a trembling arm raised slowly up to wrap her up and hold her close as they walked. Was he actually going to do this? It seemed only fair after Darren. He couldn't give a girl like Rayna what she really needed. She needed more than just a wild night. She needed more. She needed what Gregory himself wanted more than anything too.

Once at the townhouse he led her in, keeping an eye out for Emily. "Can I get you anything, Rayna, one of Darren's blood bags maybe?"
 
She smiled and curled into his arm wrapping around her.

I was actually thinking we could go to my place... Less of a chance that Darren would interrupt us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily watched from the stairs just barely out of sight and gave Greg a thumbs up and smiled pointing to her and gesturing that he should kiss her
 
ICL Gregory Wolf

"I was actually thinking we could go to my place... Less of a chance that Darren would interrupt us."

"Well we're here now."Over her shoulder he mouthed the words to "Go away," to Emily. He turned on the stereo and some nice jazz music began, "My ex was a dancer and she taught me how not to embarass her on the dancefloor."

"Rayna," He took her hand. "Would you care to dance with me."
 
I'm just down the road between here and the bar but... okay... here is good too.

She felt his lips moving over her shoulder. Fining it a little puzzling but he was a puzzling little pup. She smiled to him as he spoke of dancing and nodded.

Yeah... I would like that...

Her hand resting in his she let him lead as they began to dance.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Would you care to dance with me."

"Yeah," She nodded, "I would like that."

He took her in his arms and they began to sway and move together to the music. "When me and Claire, my ex, danced I always thought we were transported to another place. Like we were dancing up in the clouds away from the problems of the world. I haven't danced like this since she left me."
 
Softly placing a finger to his lips.

Greg... lets just dance... Its been a very long time since I have danced as well... In fact the last time I danced was with my brother... at a party thrown by... Churchill...

She kissed his cheek the partner is much better this time as is the music.

She suddenly felt so very old... and yet the way he looked at her it didn't seem to matter and hopefully it didn't matter to him either.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Greg... lets just dance... Its been a very long time since I have danced as well... " She said, "In fact the last time I danced was with my brother... at a party thrown by... Churchill."

He curled a hand behind her resting it on her lower back. "Funny, you don't look a day over twenty-two," He laughed. He liked dancing. It was the only time he seemed not to be nervous around women. They began swaying to the music.

Over Rayna's shoulder he could still see Emily standing on the steps watching them. He shot her look trying to tell her to scram and give them some privacy.
 
I had just turned 20 when Bishop and Our sire found my village.

Her eyes closed as she danced with him a soft mile touching her lips She felt like she did so very long ago before that fateful bite and awakening into the darkness that she now reveled in and used for her own ends.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily just sat there on the top of the steps smiling at him and motioned again for him to kiss her. It was so cute... he was charming and relaxed and not stepping all over his words like he normally did with women...maybe he only liked vampires... or he was too scared to make a Freudian slip around them.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"I had just turned 20 when Bishop and Our sire found my village," She said.

They swayed and danced slowly, sensually, to the music. Greg's voice was full of empathy as he told her, "Twenty, so young?" He pulled her a little tighter against him, "When I was bitten I was twenty-two. I had just graduated pre-med, and was celebrating with Claire. We went camping in the national park. There was a big full moon that night. In a couple of months I was going to enter med-school and become a doctor. Well that didn't happen. I just couldn't now that..." His arms wrapped around her hugging her tight but tenderly, "Like you, that day so long ago, any chance of me having a normal life was taken from me, Rayna."

He pulled back and raised his hand to gently shift a stray strand of her hair back from her eyes. "We're not monsters, but neither of us can go back to those days of innocence, can we?"
 
Greg... you can't let your disdain or fear of what you are rule you... You could still become a Dr. Have a private practice with you and Darren working as a team... and just make sure that your office is closed during the full moon. More than likely the only people who will pick up on it are ones like you... ones like me and that would be one way you could help others like you...

She curled into his tighter embrace a smile gracing her lips as her eyes closed. She was not sure about sharing more about her past with him but if he asked she would reveal more. However in this moment something urged her to press a soft kiss to his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder slowly following the music.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Greg... you can't let your disdain or fear of what you are rule you... You could still become a Dr. Have a private practice with you and Darren working as a team... and just make sure that your office is closed during the full moon," She said to him, "More than likely the only people who will pick up on it are ones like you... ones like me and that would be one way you could help others like you."

"Help others like me," He asked nuzzling into that long dark silken mass of her hair, "How can I help them when I don't have any answers either?"
 
It will be a way your kind can find you and you can help them medically Greg... I think you and Darren would be a great team and a great help to those who need it most as well as our kinds... And I have plenty of money so if someone could not pay for their treatment or you two chose not to charge I could cover bills for a clinic... for a very long time.

She tilted her head to the side a little allowing him to nuzzle close to her neck as she seemed to purr softly. The last were she had been this close to had been a feline shifter... It felt good to be in the strong comforting arms of a shifter even if she was giong to have to work with this one and teach him he is blessed not cursed.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"It will be a way your kind can find you and you can help them medically Greg... I think you and Darren would be a great team and a great help to those who need it most as well as our kinds..." She told him, "And I have plenty of money so if someone could not pay for their treatment or you two chose not to charge I could cover bills for a clinic... for a very long time."

"But I really don't want to meet any more of my kind, Greg protested, "And I'd have to go away for medical school, and I don't have that kind of money, and I can't ask Darren to leave his job to work for me..."

"I'm not saying it's not a great dream, but people like us have to be realistic," He turned following the motions of the music not realizing she could not get a clear view of Emily still sitting on the stairs being the nosy little annoying voyeur, "Let's just focus on tonight and this moment. Okay, Rayna?"
 
Rayna nodded and smiled to him saying nothing more about it. Thinking however now she had a project to help Darren and Greg. She moved a hand to his cheek kissing him softly as they danced.

Realistic... yeah... Realistic... I never much gave into the mentality of "I know the monster that I am... More than animal... Less than man...

She moved to lay her head against his shoulder and kiss softly at his neck watching the vein pulse rhythmically.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Realistic... yeah... Realistic..." She layed her head on his shoulder. facing the side of his neck she had bitten the night before. Looking at the two small puckered indentations in his skin her fangs had left even now that the wounds had healed over. She had left a mark on him, small and easily overlooked at a glance, but there and prevalent if he was honest with himself. "I never much gave into the mentality of 'I know the monster that I am... More than animal... Less than man'."

He inhaled deep the scent of her. The shampoo she used, the alluring perfume, the scent of her. It was a heady mix of woman. His cheek brushed hers as he whispered into her ear, "Rayna, Would you let me kiss you?"
 
She whispered.

I would love that Greg.

Emily sat up on the steps... Why in the hell was she so scared of this woman... Yeah she was a vampire... so was Darren and that freak Bishop... but this woman scared her. Maybe if that dense adorable wolf would just kiss the scary vampire lady and her not eat him that might help. Emily trusted Greg and Darren but this woman... her energy was so dark... soooo... chaotic... so... scary. She stayed quiet not wanting to draw attention to herself but still motioned for Greg to kiss Rayna.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Rayna, Would you let me kiss you?"

"I would love that Greg," She said in answer.

He moved to just over her lips but hesitated like a first-time skydiver about to take the plunge. "I...uh," He pressed his lips awkwardly, self-consciously against hers. He pulled back frustrated with how pathetic he was, with how much she must be disapointed in him, I'm sorry, I..." He tried again on a spur of the moment whim.

This time it was so much more. The kind of kiss he dreamed about giving to a woman.
 
She curled into the kiss a soft almost purr falling from her lips as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders pressing back into the kiss tenderly encouraging him as her fingers slither through his hair holding him close into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

Emily watched them... smiling at how innocent and defenseless Greg looked and how tender Rayna was with him... She smiled and decided she wanted to meet face to face the woman that seemed to hold both of her "room mates" hearts. She walked down the stairs a little further and waited. She didn't want Greg or Darren mad at her but she wanted to meet her... to understand how someone so dark and Chaotic could be so... nice.

~~~~~~
Ivy was sitting out in the gardens in front of the hospital knowing her brother would pass that way soon enough. She was busy talking on her cell phone.

No... Bishop does not need to know about the order nor the shipment... you are doing ate family a great service... Yes I thank you and tell the Elders what they are granting will solve many of the family problems before they have to get involved. I know how they prefer their home lands rather than traveling to such mutt infested cities... Of course... Till then old friend.

~~~~~~

Rayna knew that Emily was there and yet in this kiss she was in no real hurry to talk to her.
 
Back
Top