Spit or Swallow?

Wish my wife would let me do either. She always stops going down on me at the last second and jerks me off.
 
My wife is into holding it in her mouth & kissing!

Not for all...but fun for some!
 
Swallows?

LOVE all the swallows ! Must be getting close to spring? All the swallows are returning? ;)
 
My wife used to spit. Then one day it was like a switch in her brain flipped and she swallows only now. No complaints either way, honestly. But it is nice to see her take it and keep it.
 
I prefer she swallows but if she spits, spit it my mouth.
 
Depends on the guys level of excitement and how nice his cock feels in my mouth. If everything is top notch when i feel him about to shoot his load ill take as much of his cock as i can and see how far down my hungry throat i can take his helmet and drink hishot seed till hes done with my cock holster mouth.
 
Depends on the guys level of excitement and how nice his cock feels in my mouth. If everything is top notch when i feel him about to shoot his load ill take as much of his cock as i can and see how far down my hungry throat i can take his helmet and drink hishot seed till hes done with my cock holster mouth.

This. I second this. But add I’ll try not to swallow if he asks me to display it and has other instructions...
 
For my wife, swallow always. Her friend however always seems to have a tissue handy. Kind of a put off.
 
I just wish I had the opportunity of feeling a pair of warm, luscious lips wrapped around my cock - it has been much too long. When we used to have sex, my wife always spit, which is quite disturbing, taking any semblance of pleasure out of the experience. Oral sex was the first to go by the wayside...

Nothing more sexy though than a woman who swallows with just a slight amount dripping onto her chin that I'd love to lick off of her!
 
Back
Top