AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Lovely view of a wanton woman.... and as for B/W shots, I think that can be arranged :kiss:

Mmmmm delicious.
Good job the moderator is here to spare everyone the scary kissing pic and one where you couldn't actually SEE what they were doing. :rolleyes:

The rules states that it's not allowed to post pictures that you have copied from the internet, you are only allowed to post pictures that you have created/taken yourself.

The rules states that it's not allowed to post pictures that you have copied from the internet, you are only allowed to post pictures that you have created/taken yourself.

In just AM pics? Cause there are loads of pics outside of ampics that are posted. Not complaining... Just trying to clarify.

Can you link other pics? Like if I was talking about a favorite piece of art? Or I wanted to post a pic of candy treats for valentines day or a graphic for hump day? None of that is allowed?

Your welcome sweet sexy AJ…. still so smiling your back…. and I m sure I m not the only one…..:D
MMMM need to make diner but keep on staring to this pic…… the hell with diner lol…..
Hope your doing great, happy, smiling, loved, naughty.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

In just AM pics? Cause there are loads of pics outside of ampics that are posted. Not complaining... Just trying to clarify.

Can you link other pics? Like if I was talking about a favorite piece of art? Or I wanted to post a pic of candy treats for valentines day or a graphic for hump day? None of that is allowed?

The rules are the same all over the forum. It is possible to post the pics though, as you can read in this post.

Your welcome sweet sexy AJ…. still so smiling your back…. and I m sure I m not the only one…..:D
MMMM need to make diner but keep on staring to this pic…… the hell with diner lol…..
Hope your doing great, happy, smiling, loved, naughty.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Thank you darlin' ... What was for dinner? We had roast, carrots, and hot buttered noodles.

The rules are the same all over the forum. It is possible to post the pics though, as you can read in this post.

Thank you for taking that time for me. :kiss:

You know I just LOVE this shot!!!;)

I'm glad!! At some point ill post that whole series...

OMG AJ HOW ARE YOU? What a wonderful joy to find you sharing again.

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred

Some women have highly sensitive nipples where you can barely touch them... Mine on the other hand pretty much just respond to rougher pulling, twisting, biting, clamps, etc. I did just find out through a very tenacious lover that if played with long enough, I can indeed climax from gentler nipple play...

Speaking of nipples...

I think you need to share those. :devil:

OMG AJ HOW ARE YOU? What a wonderful joy to find you sharing again.

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred

Thanks to you my dear friend!!!! :kiss:

Have you got through the holidays alright? At least your Huskers held on to beat Georgia. :)

AJ!!!
Fantastic to see you back here again, you've been missed!!

Thanks to you my dear friend!!!! :kiss:

Have you got through the holidays alright? At least your Huskers held on to beat Georgia. :)

Sweet friend,

True is no, I hate holidays ... x-mas was hell. when my cell die. lost my number because of it. Still working on how to replace it. Yes, watched the game. Miss watching other.

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

They do look inviting...

They do so like attention!

Sweet friend,

True is no, I hate holidays ... x-mas was hell. when my cell die. lost my number because of it. Still working on how to replace it. Yes, watched the game. Miss watching other.

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Good luck straightening out the phone business.

Hello beautiful.... :kiss:

:devil:

Hello. :)

Always good, and better now for seeing you here!
:rose:

Awwww... :kiss:

Hey long time stranger - Good to stumble over this thread and see you again. :D

Hope you have a great new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back