Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Anya looked around the room and back at him, she started wonder what if she honestly could not escape. She looked up at him annoyed as she knew it make complete sense: " In other words, there is no way you can release me cause i be a threat you dont care to have to deal with. But you wont hesitate to kill me and find another woman"

She looked away as she rubbed her left arm nervously as she realize he has no intention to free her unless it was with a bullet between her eyes.She glared at him as he reminded of her spanking, she bite down the urge to scream at him. She finally began to take deep breathes to stay calm and focus before speaking, since lashing out end up in spankings.

" Look, I honestly dont want to be your wife, i ..i...dont know you and honestly ... how the hell am i suppose to start with a relationship with you...Just so you know, i will never have your child. I mean...this is..."*She suddently get up , running her fingers through her hair, as she became anxious before turning to him* " I can't have sex with you...and you can't make me..." * pushes back her hair as she looks at him * " You plan to be married to a woman that will never have sex with you?"

"Look ...since we are already...." *finding it hard to say * " Married.... we can still have separate lives, and have each or lover or something.." * she knew if she had his child, all hope of escaping would vanish. Shivers at the idea to give her virginity to a total stranger, she always imagine falling in love,marriage and kids with prince charming. Not a man that not hesitate to put a bullet in her head*

" No offense but your asking a lot of me when we just met in the worse circumstance"
 
Kent's outrage was genuine.

"I have no intention of killing you or anyone, and I'm offended that you think me capable of such an act.

"And your suggestion of remaining married but living separate lives is out of the question. I will not be cuckolded in any form.

"I know you consider me a monster regarding your situation. I also can tell that given the opportunity, you'd not hesitate to do harm to me to escape, and already have threatened as such several times already. Who is the true monster?

"And I understand your fear, but I believe you had some inkling that you were intended to be here. Was the way were brought here ideal? Not in the least, but you did nothing to make a 'worse circumstance' any better.

"In general, I've been patient and polite with you. There have been no threats. However, here is the first and only one I intend to make : if you continue on the path you have decided to walk so far, I can be the dastard you wish to make me, but trust me when I tell you, if you think you have it bad now, you have no idea what evil is. I have threatened and been threatened by much more powerful people than you, and trust me, there are far, far worse things than death.

"However, I hope our budding relationship doesn't deteriorate to such an unsavory level."

Again, he was sure he wasn't really furthering his cause by flexing his figurative muscles like this, but this little girl had to know he was getting tired of her bullshit and that she might as well get used to the fact that she would be staying here, and to get the fuck over herself.
 
Last edited:
Anya believed he was more dangerous than he appeared afterall he was completely calm and easily disarmed her and took control of the situation. That on its own terrified her, no matter how much she tried to scare him off hea ppear see through her. She nervously ran her hands up and down her legs nervously as she concluded there was no way out of this mess and that she may have to tolerate the situation. Perhaps he would bore of her and let her free, she could only hope.

She took a few deep breathes and gave up: " Obviously there is no way out of this bloody mess, so what do you want from me...?" *She feared the answer* " Just for the record, i do not clean "
 
Kent watched as Anya contemplated her situation and truly thought about her chances of escaping it. Finally, she very obviously came to the conclusion that she would have to make the most of it, whether she liked it or not.

When she mentioned cleaning, he laughed. "No cleaning for my wife. No cooking, either. That is, unless you find a yen for either, then arrangements can be made.

"No, the primary duties are to be a companion, and much as you have stated many times over, a lover. Children may be down the road, but for the moment, a lover who is not here only for my money would be delightful. I'm not unpleasant to look at, and while I'm far older than you ever imagined a lover of yours might be, I know, should you decide to alter your standards a bit, I can supply you with far more pleasure than any college ruffian could."

There was more to tell her, to show, but he let that last sink in, especially since she had adamantly stated that sex was out of the question.
 
Anya seem relief he did not want a cleaning wife or cooking: " companion? oh god...look seriously , unlike the women you bed, i am not of experience....disappointment in that depart....wait....why do we have to have children ? i did not say you were ugly, older damn right....i haven't even dated yet and your talking about me jumping in bed with ya...."

Shaking her head as she could not believe expected have sex with a total stranger and she knew nothing of him " How do i know its not a fake marriage ? ...you planning lock me in this house till i give you kids....i mean, your asking alot from me when your a total stranger and i am not even the one that did you wrong. I am paying off my family debt cause their fucking irresponsible. They get to keep fucking ppl over knowing what? will you keep paying their future debt cause i am married to you? I mean...when you get bored and divorce me for something younger....i end up in the street without my youth?!?! i feel like i am gonna just waste my youth and wait for your surprise betrayal, to be bluntly honest. Cause you dont need to be good looking when your fucking wealthy to get what you want cause money is power. I dont wanna be completely fucked in this deal, no offense. Bad enough my family sold me off, literally"
 
Finally, Kent had had it. He'd tried reason. The only thing left were threats. If this was a business transaction, he wouldn't have hesitated to resort to that. Trouble was, this wasn't a business transaction.

"Fine," he snapped. "Get the fuck out. Ask one of the people downstairs to open the door. If they question it, tell them to contact me."

With that, he got up, turned from his chair, and without a further glance in Anya's direction, left the room.
 
Anya was shock by his reaction as he lost his temper and left the room. She has the arrogance to smile as she thought she won her freedom. She waited a few minute before heading out, to her surprise one of the drive offered her a ride to her place.

To her shock, she found her place abandon, the neighbor informed her dad won at the casino and her parents abandoned her. She had always lied to herself sying if they had money , all be alright. Yet here she was left with nothing. She finally broke down as reality sank into her and realized she had no one in this world. Just as she got up, she heard a female voice behind her.

An older woman was leaning against the door frame;"do you finally understand your situation? my son will give you a life beyond your wildest dream, you simply need be courage to embrace your new life. Do not let your ego destroy your future. " the woman walked out*

She heard her leave and burst to tears, after a few hours, she ask the driver to brought her back home. Once they arrived, she asked his location in their home. She was determine to survive this world even if it mean start her life with a stanger. She made her way to his office which was link to connecting door to their bedroo .The Butler step out and glared at her before leaving with empty supper tray as his boss finished his meal.

She walked Into his office, slowly closing the door behind her. It dawn on her, she was extremely rude and cold to him. She swallowed her pride and walked over to his desk. She replied I a genuine voice: :" I am sorry. , Kent"

She took a few deep breathe;" I was out of line and should not have threaten you in such a fashion. That was extremely rude and i would like to give us a chance. If you will accept me as your wife....I admit, you would need guide this relationship as I have no experience...."

For the first time, she exposed her vulnerable side and expected to be shut down. The situation terrified her but somehow pray for a good outcome.
 
Last edited:
Kent heard the door to his office open, then close. It was followed by the quiet scuffle of bare feet dragging along the flooring. He felt the acoustic shift in the air as the room’s natural flow adjusted to allow for the added obstacle of another human body. There was a sniffle then a small, tentative cough, whether to clear the owner’s throat or to get his attention, he wasn’t certain. Regardless, he didn’t look away from his work.

He knew who belonged to that scuffle, sniffle, shift in the gentle susurrus of the ventilation. When he’d released her, he didn’t care either way whether she returned or not. That she was back indicated one of two things: either her people refused her when she showed up on their doorstep, or she found that she was suddenly alone in this world, and he was the only thing left that she had to cling to.

Regardless of the reason, here she was. Kent could sense none of the rage and contempt she’d displayed previously, even when she supposedly had decided to calm down and talk like a civilized woman. Even without looking at her, he could tell she was a far different girl than she had been when she left. He was certain she’d strutted out of the house like she’d just slain the jabberwock.

However, there was no”calloo, callay” of triumph present in her demeanor, because Kent had found quickly that when this one felt strong emotions, they poured off of her in nearly visible waves.

For some minutes, she simply stood there, ostensibly waiting for him to acknowledge her presence. When it eventually sank in that he was not going to make this easier on her by making the first overture, she finally spoke. When she did, it was with the voice of a frightened, conciliatory little girl, instead of the defiant, demanding hellcat she’d been before.

“I’m sorry, Kent,” she nearly whispered.

It took her so long to continue that he thought that might be all she had to say, but after a deep breath, she went on.

“I was out of line. I shouldn’t have threatened you in such a fashion. It was extremely rude and…” she paused a heartbeat, then two. “I would like to give us a chance.” Another pause. “That is, if you’ll still have me for your wife.”

She waited two seconds, then three, for Kent to respond. When he still failed to look away from what he was doing, she laughed uncertainly. “I’ll admit, you’ll need to guide me, because I have no experience in a relationship like this.”

It was with that she stopped talking. Kent continued for a minute or so longer, letting her wonder if he was ever going to admit she was there.

Finally, he said flatly, “Stand up straight.” He’d observed her before and read so much of her body language that he had a fair notion of physical changes that she’d need to adopt. The physical changes had nothing to do with surgery. That was a waste of time, money and beauty, as far as Kent was concerned.

“When you walk, pick up your feet. Don’t drag them along the floor like you’re being led to the electric chair. You’ll never be able to wear heels if you can’t lift your foot completely off the floor, then place it back down again.”

Now, he looked up at her. Well, looked over. She was such a petite girl, Kent could more-or-less look her directly in the eye from a seated position.

“You can stop with the sniffing, too. Either blow your nose, take a pill or see a doctor, but my wife will not come off to the rest of the world like she constantly has a low-level cold.

“And I will not tolerate the disrespect you displayed before. If, at any time, I feel that you’re behaving inappropriately, you will get one warning. One. After that, I don’t care if the president, the queen of England and the pope are all in the room, I will not hesitate to spank you like an unruly child. This also extends to those in my employ. I expect those who are to be your subordinates to obey your wishes, but they will be expected to brook no disrespect either. If I hear you have treated anyone like you did before, the same treatment applies.

“This will be a demanding life for you; of that I am certain. However, I’ll do my best not to make it too odious for you, at least until you can work out your own way of coping.”

Kent then deliberately softened his tone. “Coming back here couldn’t have been easy. However, here you are.

“It sounds like I plan to be a strict man. That’s not true. There are simply certain things that must be a certain way, and it’s just the way living like this demands. There are just as many strictures for a person like me as there is for someone who is not me, it’s just that those rules are different. No less inconvenient, but they exist, nevertheless.”

Anya was trying her best to absorb it all, but he could see that she was having a hard time assimilating some of what he was telling her.

“I don’t want you to necessarily be anyone but yourself. I’m looking for a wife, a companion, not a drone. I have far too many of those already. I just can’t have the you we’ve seen previously. I don’t blame you for being angry. I don’t know if I’d have done anything different had I been in the same situation. However, that time is now over, I hope.

“I will teach you what you need to know. There are a few things I hope to teach you that the rest of the world doesn’t need to know about me, or you, should you take to them as well.”

Kent pushed his chair back and held out a hand. “Come here and ask me what you like. Not ‘why you,’ though. We’ve gone over that ad nauseum already.”
 
Anya tried to absorb all he was saying and that had happen to her in a short amount of time and she was determine to survive this cruel world.At first she felt as if he wanted to change who she was, god know she had no idea what he wanted from her except the obvious. She hated how he would not hesitate to discipline her like a child but knew she did over reacted which she always did when she felt trap.

She sighed in relief as he explain he wanted her to be herself as his wife.She nodded as she decided to no longer throw such a tantrum when it came to their relationship. Things had to change if she wanted to survive this would which meant she had to smarten up and not let her emotion run her life, making her vulnerable. She tense up a bit as he pulled back his chair but then relaxed. She took a deep breathe and walked over to him and held his hand as she leans against his desk and smirked.

She hesitated a moment before speaking to him: " I guess, i should ask, who are you? All i know if you have a issues with gold diggers and supposedly extremely wealthy.
I honestly dont know anything about you and maybe we should start learning from each other ... I am sure you know plenty on me, though....whats your job or do you have family or something? ummm...what else...how are we suppose to start our....r..rela...relationship? "

She ran her fingers through her hair nervously as she tries to stay calm and compose when she fought the urge to escape, panic and freak out at the idea of sleeping with a unknown man. She felt extremely vulnerable and did not know if she had the strength to start a life with him.
 
When Anya admitted to not having the slightest idea who he was, he couldn't help but laugh.

"I think you might be one of the only people in this entire country who's never heard of me. Do you have any idea how refreshing that is?"

He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a newspaper. It was already folded back on an article about his latest business deal.

"This is what I am to most people. Even many of my house employees know me this way. To most of them, I'm 'Mister Rockwell.'"

He thought a moment. "As far as who I am, aside from this person," he motioned to the paper, "that's a bit more complicated. Who a person is in private, you need to learn for yourself, when others aren't expecting you to be who they think you should be.

"As I've told you, I wasn't expecting Mother to find me a wife so much younger than myself. However, here you are. A woman young enough to be my daughter, yet she is wedded to me." He chuckled, "I feel like Hugh Hefner."

"You are a beautiful girl. I would have known that even had you been covered head to toe. I already know you're a firebrand, I hope I'll get to know your softer side, as well." For the first time, he truly appraised her body. "You are lovely. I know you feel uncomfortable dressed so scantily, but I hope you'll dress so for me. I'll get you something more appropriate for wearing among others as soon as possible. At the moment, I'm afraid lingerie is all there is for you."

He rose and held his hand out again. "Would you like me to show you your new home, Mrs. Rockwell?"
 
Anya looked confused as he burst out laughing at her question: " I had no idea how refreshing that was till now...but i guess its normal if your known for your wealth and power to be known to most.' She looked at the article and back at him: Mister Rockwell? umm, ok...sorry, i dont have a habit to read newspaper or even watch the news, i find them boring...Well thats logical...we all play a certain role in public..."

She sighed as he mention his mother: " i seriously need to have a talk with your mom...you dont need to remind me about our age difference...oh my god,well i heard his an amazing nice guy..."

She laughs at him for the first time as he mention her beauty: " i am many things but i am not beautiful....you keep this up and it will confirm, you need eye surgery..." *Smirks* " You owe me an entire none lingerie wardrobe..."

She accepted his hand and followed after him: " why not since i be living here....can't embarrassed myself by getting lost in my new home...i'd never live that down"
 
Kent smiled slightly as Anya took his hand, saying she was anything but beautiful. He found it quite charming when attractive women seemed truly not to see their own beauty. Those who were well aware of their looks turned that into a sense of entitlement and haughtiness. The beautiful women who knew it and projected the attitude that it put them above the rest of humanity put Kent off tremendously. That Anya didn't see it in herself made it that much more charming.

"You're more beautiful than you think," he told her as they started on the Grand Tour.

First, he showed her the floor they were on and how some of the rooms connected. Most of the rooms had a bath, a few of them shared one. Next he took her up another flight to the ballroom. Here, he opened the balcony doors and gave her a look at the vista outside.

At the back of the ballroom, he showed her a door that led to a hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a staircase leading up. The top of the staircase yielded a view of an expansive attic, filled with boxes that were marked for various events held in the room down a flight.

In the center of the attic, there stood a walled-off area. All Kent told her about this was: "I'll show you that another day. I have the only key, but I don't think you're ready to see that yet."

Leading Anya back down, he now gave her a much more leisurely tour of the ground floor. She'd seen the kitchen, but any of the other rooms she may have passed through, she took at such a clip, and with such blinders on, that it was pretty obvious she hadn't seen a thing.

From here, they went to the basement. As could be expected, it was more storage. There was a walk-in cooler and a dumbwaiter in one corner, next to a flight of stairs that led to the kitchen.

Next came a tour of the grounds. Out front was a perfectly manicured lawn with a fountain in the circle drive.

On the east side of the house was a maintenance shed, with a small apartment atop it. The groundskeeper lived on-premises, but all the other gardeners were merely temporary. There was a parking area beside the shed, with several vehicles parked in it, belonging to the employees. There were only three employees who lived on-site 24/7: the groundskeeper, the butler and the head cook, and they had been in Kent's employ for over twenty years each.

Out back was a swimming pool. Kent could tell Anya was impressed by its existence, and especially by its size. "Feel free to use it any time you wish. It's yours now."

On the west side of the house was a vegetable garden and orchard. "Much of the produce eaten here is grown here. If you have a yen to do some gardening, just say the word."

Kent led the still scantily clad young woman to a bench. "That concludes the quick tour. Feel free to explore on your own to get a better feel for things."
 
Anya roll her eyes as he complemented her as she did not take it seriously.She followed him around the house, she smiled at the ballroom as she always thought it was romantic. She smiled at the attic as she looked at all the boxes seriously.
She smirks: " It better not be sex toys or i am definetely not interested to ever see them...especially if they already been used "

She looked around at the lawn as she was shock at its beauty, it was as if this was a live beauty and the beast story for her. She wished she had been given enough time to learn to drive a car before all this happen.Now she doubted she ever learn to drive a car as she guessed he fear she drive away.

She gasps at the swimming pool, she instantly wanted to swim into it. She loved to swim and rarely get the chance. She looks at at the garden and smiles: " I admit... I always did want to have my own garden.."

She yawns: " to be honest, i feel exhausted and thought of having a nap if you dont mind..mind leading the way?"
 
Kent liked Anya being more personable. She really was a lovely girl, and he enjoyed having her by his side. She seemed impressed by everything, and especially at the pool and the prospect of having her own garden.

When she mentioned sleep, Kent told her, "Absolutely. It's been a traumatic few days for you."

He led her once again through the house and back to the bedroom where it all began for them. Kent gently lifted her onto the bed and tucked her in as if she was a child. Then, before he left her to sleep, he said softly, "I'm glad you decided to stay," then leaned down and placed a small kiss on her lips. "I'll see you when you're rested," he added, then left her to it.
 
Anya was finallly relaxed around him as she follow him back to the bedroom. She realiised, she had judge him harshly from all the amxiety and imagine a ruthless maman and did not realize he was nothing like that as a man.

She. Gasps as he lift her like a child but notice it was causethe bed was quite tall. She blushed as he kissed her and nodded.

She quickly fell asleeep annd most the night and. The next day. She woke up in a dark room, desoriented as she called out distressed. She could not believe ahe woke up the next evening.
 
Kent let Anya sleep. He peeked in on her a couple times to make sure she hadn't tried to escape again, this time far more stealthily than her first attempt, but her petite form remained where he'd left it.

He resisted an urge to climb into the bed with her, not for anything overtly sexual, but simply to hold her as she slept. It had been some time since he'd had a female companion, and the feel of womanly curves against his body would have been heavenly.

It was a little alarming when she slept through the entire day, then as the sun set. It was dark when he heard sounds of distress issuing from the bedroom (yes, he stayed close enough that he could monitor her, just in case something was wrong) that he darted into the room and sat on the bed, pulling her into his arms before she had a chance to even register who he was in the dark.

"You're okay. You're safe," he whispered. "There's no one here that will harm you."
 
Anya gasps as she saw a moving silhouette before it pulled her into his arms. It took a few second to register as she heard his voice and relaxed. She pullled back slowly: " Why is it so dark? Shouldn't it be morning? " *yawns as she was still tired, blushing into the darkness of the room as her stomach growls loudly enough for both of them to hear clearly*

She honnestly felt like staying in bed as she look back at him yawning again* " I did not mean to disturb you...i just got scared wakking up in total darkness...felt like waking up in a coffin" *glance around in the darness as she looks back at him:
" Is there any way, i can get something to drink? " *Blushed as her stomach growl loud enough, she tries to muffle the sound by placing her hands over her stomach instinctively*
 
Kent smiled at Anya's confusion over the hour.

"The sun was out a couple hours ago. We won't see it again until tomorrow."

Then her stomach rumbled. A most unladylike sound, but it got the point across. When she asked for a drink, Kent got up and got her a glass of water.

"Sure you wouldn't like something to eat?" he asked as she drained the glass. Anya's stomach replied before she could, vocally.

"Come on," he told her, "let's get something in there before it keeps everyone awake from the noise."
 
Anya was so embarrassed as her stomach betrayed her, she followed after him out the bedroom. She was shivering in her tiny nighty, rubbing her arms before stopping in the hall a moment: " do you atleast have a robe for me cause its not exactly warm..."

She followed him in the kitchen as he rummaged in the fridge for her: " do you actually know how to cook? i hate to know i am married to a man that would die from starvation if the take out no longer existed " *Smirks* as she teased him for the first time"
 
"A robe for you? I'm afraid not," Kent admitted. "As I've stated, I'm not the one who outfitted you. Wait here," he told her.

He darted into another room and came out with one of his dress shirts. As Anya watched, he cuffed the sleeves, knowing they'd be far too long for her. Also, alas, the tail would be far too long, as well, and the full effect of her in this wouldn't be achieved, but still, it would be much warmer than what she currently wore.

Kent then urged her to remove the nightgown she had on. Reluctantly, Anya complied, then he helped her into the shirt. As suspected, she was such a petite girl that the tails hid much of her legs, but regardless, she filled his shirt out quite nicely.

He then accompanied her to the kitchen and sat her at the table. Kent opened the refrigerator and started searching.

"Do you know how to cook?" Anya smartassed. "I'd hate to think I'm married to a man who'd starve without takeout." Kent didn't turn from what he was doing, but he smiled. Such behavior was good. There wasn't a trace of the mean sarcasm that would have accompanied such a statement mere days earlier.

As he straightened from the fridge and started busying himself at the stovetop, he shot back, "I could make you a very nice peanut butter, cauliflower and sardine sandwich if you'd like..."
 
Anya burst laughing ; " sound like.. I be The one diing if we lived alone...please tell me you never made that.."1
 
Kent merely said, "I was just trying to get a handle on the kinds of flavors you prefer." While he said this, he was busily chopping away next to the stove, a pan on the burner, getting ready to cook for his young wife...
 
Anya smiled as she watched him cook, there was strangely something sexy about a man that knew how to cook: " so far it smells delicious" **She pushed back her hair and smiled at him* " You know ...the nicer you are...the more guilty, about our first meeting..."

She look around, finding the house so big and beautiful and back at him: " what made you move to this mansion? i mean, dont you feel more lonely? I mean, i am sure it draws some ladies to your bedroom but stood, kinda huge for one person....no? "

She found herself wondering if she would be able share her life with a total stranger such as him, as he was much older than her. Though he was still a very good looking man, she wonder how can such a relationship work between them. She wondered what kind of women he used to date or screw on, one night stands. Before she realized, the words came out: " So whats are the type of women you brought to your bedroom?" *She was honestly curious about his type and wondered if he cheat on her*

She blushed as she brought up the subject: " i wont mind you bedding other women instead of me if you think its best to have a divorce..." *She was sure he would either cheat or divorce her when her lack of sexual experience turns him off completely. She doubted he like idea of sleeping with a virgin that was clueless about sex. A part of her was still subconscious about her lack of knowledge in the bedroom business*

She ran her hands nervously over her arm as she somehow regretted it came out but wanted to know what kind of man he was as a husband.
 
At Anya's apology, Kent shrugged. "Thank you, but I know you were frightened. I don't know how I would have reacted had I been in your shoes.

"As far as this house," he gave a vague wave to indicated their surroundings, "I needed to be able to get away. I needed to see something beyond concrete, steel and glass. I needed to be able to walk outside and hear quiet. I lived in the city before, for several years, in fact, but I found no way to relax, surrounded with so much activity all the time.

"The kind of women I've brought home have been nothing like you. They've been of all ages, though none displayed an age difference such as we share. I won't let that deter me, if you won't."

When Anya again mentioned divorce, he sighed. "Please don't bring that up again. What makes you think I would ask you for a divorce?"
 
Anya sighs: " To be honest, its about my experience or should i say lack of..." *pushes back her hair nervously* " where do we go from here?" *runs her fingers through her hair*

Anya tries to think of something to talk about: " Will it be ok for me to talk to my friends or even visit them ...once i find our location? " *She was planning to go on a trip with her friends before all this. She wanted to continue with her plans but did not know if he be alright if she left for a few month trip with her friends* " The fact is, i have plan to go hiking with my friends next week and its a plan vacation of a month....i was hoping you would not mind letting me go..."

*She gulp:" you can give me the address of this place and i could return after my trip...We both get a chance to think about our situation....before seeing eachother again..."
 
Back
Top