New Yahoo Messenger

lazy day

Planning a lazy day of chatting and edging, junky5555 on yahoo, message me if interested in chat, roleplay, or just sharing experiences.

around

I'll be around this evening, bored, jacking off, and looking to share fantasies, experiences, or just chat. Same name on yahoo as here, junky5555

36 w/m. Would love to chat with a tgirl or cd. Also open to chatting with another guy, but I've never been with a guy before, just fantasies.

YahooID: johnjekn227

I haven't used it since they changed, but I'm on there now to check it out again. same name

back at it

Online for the day, looking to chat, share fantasies or experiences, maybe phone or cam if the mood hits me. Same name on yahoo, junky5555

Here's the deal. as i am online, here, I am on yahoo messenger. smash_bc is my handle. I'm going to play with myself, regardless. if you want to join... great!

Last edited:
phone

anyone know how to sign back up without using a cell number, mine is from my work so i dont mix the two?

Same deal as I stated a couple days ago..

"Here's the deal. as i am online, here, I am on yahoo messenger. smash_bc is my handle. I'm going to play with myself, regardless. if you want to join... great!"

bottom slut wanting to chat to an older top. pm me

jmetaphor6 on yahoo.

26 year old pervy bi male, into incest, roleplay, BDSM, humiliation, no limits.

feel free to message me or add me as a friend.

Looking to chat with a smooth bodied guy, maybe a Twink? Looking for support

smash_bc on yahoo. Rubbing out a four day load. Want to join? Great! I'll be available as long as I'm logged in

Just going to keep trying.

Having a nice jerk. If you want to join.... GREAT!
smash_bc is my handle

Back