Amazon love (closed)

"My dearest I don't know the process of getting you into my world it could be as simple as signing a couple of paper or it could be a lengthy process involving blood tests a trip to the doctor to check your health. We could leave today or end up staying here for a couple more days. I just don't know it's not like I have done this before." He said giving her a kiss. Zachary gets up and helps Krzsta up off the bed. He wouldn't of minded a good morning love making session but he figured that they needed all the strength that they had for today because it could be a long process. He put on the bottoms of his sweat suit and said "I am going to go to the lobby to see if they have a free breakfast bar. He hurried to the loby and back saying as soon as he entered "they have a breakfast bar so hurry and get Ziffy up so that we can get something to eat before it's all gone." He didn't know if His family would like the breakfast bar or not but right now he didn't have money so it was all that they could get right now.
 
"Well if you don't know how to get us back that would make two of us!" says Christy.
Ziffy cries out And me!"
"Of course dear" replies Christy. Three of us" she corrects herself. "But we can get started somehow and learn.
"Oh great. Let's have some breakfast!"
Christy puts on very reluctantly the boiler suit. It seems that it is somehow illegal to walk around bare-breasted, but she does not feel at all comfortable in the boiler-suit. So as far as she is concerned, comfortable clothes would be high up on her priority list. And of course she wants to look alluring and sexy for her lover!
So she dresses Ziffy in his little boiler suit and they all go down to breakfast of beans, and some kind of curds and floury substance, and some strange fruits and leaves. Obviously with "money" they could perhaps also get better meals.
 
Zachary could see that his love wasn't overly excited about what was for breakfast but there wasn't really anything that he could do because it was free. He help get Ziffy breakfast and the family sets down for breakfast before their long day. They go out into the town and quickly find a bank. It took some doing but they finally found someone who spoke his language and after a couple of hours they got a thousand dollars out of his account. He takes his love to a shop that looked like it catered to a woman of her stature. "Here we go my love I think this shop should have some clothes in it you like and could fit in.
 
And so they go into the clothes shop. For Ziffy it should be easy to find something; just shorts and a T-shirt and open sandals.
For Krzsta, she is not sure. She would like to wear as little as possible in this warm moist climate, and, besides, she does not want to conceal her body particularly; she feels good showing it, especially as everyone else seems so small. She asks Zachary for advice as she is looking at some light, flowing, almost translucent garments --
"What do you think, dear?" she asks with a kiss.
 
"I think those look great but how about something like this as well." Zachary said before he held up a bikini looking top and a shortt dress. The top part of the outfit looked like it would just cover her nipples. The outfit looked like something that she would enjoy and not feel that it was a long shot away from just the loin thong she used to wear. He knew at the end of the day that she had to get clothing that she wanted to wear abd feel comfortable in. He continued to look around for some clothing that he though she would like.
 
"Oh this?" says Krzsta and she goes to the kabine to put on the new outfit. She comes out to display herself and it.
Bikini Top and Skirt
"Yes I rather like it!" she says. "Let's buy it" She gives Zachary a hug.
 
"Ok" Zachary answered during the hug. "Is there anything else that you like?" He asked once his love had let go of him.
 
"Umm well", says Christy, "do I look respectable now? I think I have enough clothes for the meantime.
I would suggest that we try to find someone who could marry us, so that we are officially all together. This might cost money, so we should not be spending money on unnecessary things or things that can wait. We may have to go to a bigger village down the river to do some things, if they cannot do them here.
Then once we are all officially together as a family, you could get whatever bits of paper you need to be able to return to your country .... with me and Ziffy! That would be nice.
"Do you have something nice to wear? Perhaps you should get something for yourself.
And then I saw on a dusty street about two blocks back from the river a funny-looking building with a steeply sloped roof and a cross on the top. What is that? I have a hunch that whoever is commected to that building might be able to help us!"
 
"I will need something to wear but first lets try to get something set up at that church first." Zachary said as he paid for his lovers clothes. He takes Krzsta over to the church where he talks to the priest and finds out that he could marry them later on that day he just needs to get the village's justice of the peace. He looks over at his love and asks "well we have awhile want to get Ziffy something to wear and I something as well then set down to a good lunch while we wait?"
 
"Well that would be ideal!" says Krzsta. "Today we will be officially together and inseparable! Presumably we will get some kind of paper or certificate to prove this to anyone who needs to know?"
Krzsta noted how while they were at the Church talking with the priest he was glancing at her quite often -- Oh well perhaps they do not see many strange wild women in the village!
"So it is all right my wearing what I have?" says Krzsta as she displays herself in her flowing skirt and bikini-style top. "I feel good in it. So let's get you two dressed now", she continues as they go to a clothing store.
"Ziffy, let's get that for you!", says Krzsta, showing him some small clean shorts and a light shirt with a loose cravat. "You would look nice in that.
"Oh great thanks ma!" says Ziffy. It seems to be dawning on him that there is a big adventure about to happen.
"And for you dear Zach?" says Krzsta.
After making their choices they find a restaurant down by the river to have some lunch. Well "restaurant" is perhaps too grand a word; it is a hut with a platform built over the water on stilts with some tables on it. Krzsta sits close to Zachary so she can feel his body and legs and cuddle him --
Under the Fish section of the menu is "Pan-fried Piranha"
"Oooh fish! says Krzsta. "Let us have that. It makes a difference to all these beans and curds and stodgy flour we have been eating. But what is Piranha?"
Krzsta knows of course of the smallish plumpish flesh-eating fish with the large sharp triangular-shaped teeth which makes people wary of entering the water, and also knows they are delicious eating. Perhaps they are what Zachary's world calls 'Piranha'?
 
"Piranha is a fish that eats meat my dear in fact the Amazon has piranhas in the river system along with some other harmful things." He sat there with his hand on her leg and stroked her thigh a bit as they waited for their food. He hoped that they could actually get married today. he hoped that nothing kept the proper people that needed to come frome the actually coming. He gave Krzsta a kiss before asking "are we going to have a little honeymoon after we get married?" He wondered if she had ever really heard of such a thing as a honeymoon.
 
"Ahh yes!" says Krzsta. I Know. We call it the Caribe. And they really are delicious eating. Let's have some"
And soon the food arrives. Ziffy looks dubiously and apprehensively at the baked piranha on the plate in its sauces, complete with head and open mouth with large triangular teeth.
"Don't worry!' says Krzsta to him. "Eat it up. Better you eat it than it eats you!"
To demonstrate, Krzsta cuts herself a big portion and eats it. "MMM Yummy!!" she says.
Meanwhile Krzsta tries to direct Zach' hand higher up and towards the middle; he really is a lovely guy.
"Honeymoon?" says Krzsta. She tries to translate the word by analyzing its parts; "honey" and "moon"
"Sweet night?" says Krzsta. "Whatever that is, it sounds very sweet and adorable. Let us have a honeymoon after we get married"
She still is not sure what it is; perhaps something sweet one eats at night, although Zach's use of the verb "go" may indicate that some travel is involved. It must be a custom from Zach's world.
 
Zachary dug into his plate still hungry from not getting to eat much this morning. He was glad that his love was going to entertain the idea of a honeymoon though he still got a sneaking suspicion rhat she didn't really know what it really was. He didn't care if she didn't know because he knew that Krzsta would still enjoy it even if they didn't really go anywhere. He knew that he had to make some preparations before they could have that night and he knew that he would have to sneak away from his love for a bit to get somethings for that night.
 
During the meal Krzsta asks Zachary about the honeymoon She is quite excited at the prospect.
And then after the meal is finished she says to Zachary that perhaps they should be getting to the church? Or at least make preparations? What time would the ceremony take place? How would one know? She is used to telling the time by the height of the sun in the sky, which strikes her as being a bit inaccurate if one is supposed to gather a certain number of people at an agreed place at a certain time. Oh she has a lot to learn ....
 
Zachary could see that his love was starting to get worried about their wedding so he said to her "I figured that after we eat we would go back to the church to see if they are ready to have the ceremony. Seeing how we didn't schedule all of this ahead of time we have to wait till they can work us into their schedules." He leaned in and gave Krzsta a kiss on the cheek. He could understand her nervousness at this situation seeing how he didn't really know if he could get both his love and child into his world without being married to his love.
 
"That seems to be a good idea!" says Christy to Zachary's suggestion, that after eating they go back to the church and try to expedite their getting married, especially if that will help get him (and her and Ziffy) back to "civilization" together. She kisses and rubs against him in return, and after dinner stands up ready to go back to that funny looking building with the steep roof.
And so after the meal she stands and calls Ziffy to her and takes his hand. "Are we ready to go?" she asks as she starts walking out of the restaurant.
 
Zachary walked with his family to the church he could see another wedding taking place. He takes them out side where the church has some grass for Ziffy to play in and he sits down on a bench. He looks at his love and says "We have to wait till they are done my dear i hope they can take us then." He hugs onto his lover with his lover as Ziffy starts playing with some bugs.
 
"OK let's wait out here", says Krzsta, "but perhaps should we not go to the shade of those palms over there? We do not want to arrive and trying to persuade the priest to marry us now while looking very hot and sweaty do we?"
Krzsta already seems to be getting an idea that there are certain norms of dress and behavior which should be adhered to when trying influence other people. She also makes sure there is some water around so that Ziffy can clean up after playing with his bugs.
After about half an hour about twenty or so people file out of the church and walk to another building along the river.
"Perhaps we can ask now?" asks Krzsta. "Now is our best chance".
She identifies a distinguished but somewhat short and pudgy middle-aged gentleman by the church door and starts walking towards him, with her arm around Zach's waist.
"Is he the man you were talking to this morning?" she asks. She is aware she is showing rather a lot of cleavage and leg and hopes that this is OK with everybody.
 
"I think so." Zachary answers his love. As they got to the man he talks to him and finds out that there is just a long enough time gap between weddings that they could squeeze them in. They get ushered into the church then separated from one another. Ziffy and Zach gets taken to the front of the church while Krzsta gets taken to a room just within ear shot of the man room. Zachary could hear the music start playing signalling that his love and soon to be wife is going to walk in.
 
Krzsta is shown to side-room near the back of the church, in the company of an older and distinguished looking man. Krzsta tries to talk to him to try and find out why he is there and what is going to happen now, without much success. Her language juice, which would have been very useful here, is with their other supplies back in the Hotel!
However, with the help of signs and the few words she knows of the local language she is persuaded just to hold the man's arm and walk with him up the aisle of the church, and look happy. Apparently he is standing in for the "Father of the Bride".
So she is walking with the man up the aisle, to the strains of music coming from somewhere, to her Zach and Ziffy are waiting, standing, at the front in front of the Priest.
There the "Father of the Bride" relinquishes her to Zachary. She stands immediately alongside him and cannot help reaching over and holding and grabbing his bottom.
Then the priest calls to attention and starts chanting something ---
 
Zachary could feel his lover's hand on his bottom and he gave a grin. The pastor went through the wedding ceremony and he knew that she wasn't going to understand what was going to be said to her. He had the pastor skip the ring placing part due to the fact that they don't have rings yet due to their situation. He hadn't gotten to the ring placement part yet but he figured that it would go a little smoother if he did. When the pastor got to the wedding vows Zachary looked at his love then asked "do you want to say your wedding vows?"
 
"Oh yes I do!" says Krzsta.. "Can you translate for me so that everyone knows what I have said? We have already gone through the language juice ceremony so you will have to be my translator!"
And so Krzsta says in a clear loud lilting voice,

"I, Krzsta, choose you,Zachary. to be my husband, my partner in life.
I promise you my unconditional love,
my fullest devotion, my most tender care.
Through the pressures of the present
and the uncertainties of the future,
I promise to love you, honor, respect
and cherish you all the days of our lives."

Krzsta's hand remains where it is during the recitation of the vows. And then comes the pronouncement that they are husband and wife. After "You may kiss the bride" Krzsta tries to be polite and restrain herself, but it is difficult.
They are then taken to a table at the side with a book and important-looking papers on it. Krzsta is given to understand that she should "sign" them, to make some kind of mark on them, so that all is legal. This is her first test at actually writing something important. The letters are big and somewhat shaky, but she hopes that is OK.
 
Zachary began to get nervous as he translated knowing that he had to recite his soon after. Wheen she finished her vows he took a deep breath before he said:

"My love I was lucky when I found you during my adventure into the Amazon. I promise to be a loving and devoted husband and lover to you. I cannot wait for my future because you will be experiencing it with me as well.

He was surprised when she showed restraint because of how they are together. He still gave her a loving kiss when they were allowed to kiss. He signed the marriage certificate and he looks over at his new wife and said "well my dearest wife lets head back to our room now that we are more than just lovers now."

He wanted to head into the local grocery store so that he could get a few small items for that night so that the can consummate their union. but he had to figure out how to get Krzsta to let him go alone.
 
After the ceremony Krzsta asks Zachary whether they should take a copy of what they signed with them to help him in getting approval for all to return to his country, or whether authorities would just "know" somehow that they are now an inseparable family.
The kiss in the church lasts some time, but all good things have to come to an end --
The Krzsta calls Ziffy to her and the now legal family goes together to their temporary "home" in the inn.
There Krzsta tries to engage Ziffy in what has been happening, that they are going to his father's country "where we will all have a great life together. And you will meet other children and --" Ziffy seems very interested and wants his mother to draw pictiures of what she imagines might be in the new world. They become rather absorbed in each other,. and so do not know where Zachary is or what he might be doing at this moment.
 
Zachary sneaks out and heads to the local store so he could buy a few things for when they make love as husband and wife as well as lovers. He grabs some chocolate sauce, strawberries, and whipped cream. He knew what he had planned for the chocolate sauce and whipped cream but he didn't know if his love would do something like that so he got the strawberries as well. He hurried back to the room so that the food he got wouldn't spoil in the heat and so that Krzsta won't worry about him when she realizes he isn't in the room.
 
Back
Top