Would like to have someone read a story in private.

julia_in_nj2007

Experienced
Hi there. I am new here.

I have a very interesting kink. One of my biggest fetishes are stories involving certain political figures and the like. I have some very detailed stories I think are really hot. But they involve actual well-known people.

I think writing out the stories would definitely be enjoyable for me. And other parties. But it's like my biggest nightmare to write one and have it become mocked all over the Internet. I don't even want to make the names known on here.

If I were to write a story involving someone I have an actual thing for, would anyone be interested in reading? In private?

Hi there. I am new here.

I have a very interesting kink. One of my biggest fetishes are stories involving certain political figures and the like. I have some very detailed stories I think are really hot. But they involve actual well-known people.

I think writing out the stories would definitely be enjoyable for me. And other parties. But it's like my biggest nightmare to write one and have it become mocked all over the Internet. I don't even want to make the names known on here.

If I were to write a story involving someone I have an actual thing for, would anyone be interested in reading? In private?

I would read it

What's the point of advertising on Lit if you plan on not submitting your story to this site?

Why don't you write the stories with the real life celebrity characters in mind, but change the names? You could even have very similar sounding names, but still have the ability to claim that the characters are not based upon real people.

Back