In Search of a Mind Control Editor

PhiroEpsilon

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Posts
1,353
Hi,

long time lurker, first time poster (at least in English, I'm German and have posted some stories already).

I've got a short story (2,200 words) for the Mind Control category. It's rather "soft" and has a HEA ending.

I've published under another name in a US e-magazine and even in a printed anthology. So I already know my weaknesses: Among others I constantly use the wrong prepositions and mingle infinitive and gerund all the time.

You should be an American English native and give me hints to where some specific colloquials might be appropriate.

OTOH I'm rather anal-retentive (some say it's just German style) with spelling and adhering to writing rules.

I also have a novella (33,000 words) which is kinda mixed category; basically NonHuman, much MC, some BDSM, some Lesbian and Gay and threesomes etc.

And there is an Urban Fantasy Erotic Horror novel (80,000 words) about demons and angels to be finished soon.

If you are interested to read you can PM me. The format is Word (docx), and I normally send links to OneDrive instead of attaching files.

Regards
Phiro Epsilon
 
Back
Top