Best lubricant for hand job/blow job

The water based version sucks for a handjob, pjur i think. Gets sticky real quick. The silicon version works great. Not sure on taste though. Wife is stubborn when it comes to that.

We keep a little spray bottle of water close by to restore water based lubes if they start tacking up, or get sticky-thick.

Couple spritzes and your slip-slidin' away.

For handjobs, I love Liquid Silk. Never tried it for oral sex, but for masturbating and various manual activities, it's amazing.

Obviously, saliva is great for the blowjob. But I'm pretty sure my dick would catch fire if saliva was the only form of lubrication for a handy J.

I can't recommend enough the importance of high end lube. It's like buying a shoe. There is a huge difference between a well made, carefully crafted Italian loafer and your run of the mill shoe you get from wherever. Same with lube. Whenever I hear about people using KY Jelly I just shake my head. You may as well use actually jelly, as it would be less sticky. Those nice lubes aren't that much more expensive.

Water based lube DOES break down though. Silicon lube doesn't. So, you rarely need to apply more if you use silicon. Plus my cock feels extra soft after I am done loving on it with silicon lube.

Never use lotion with cinnamon in it. TRUST me.

What brand of silicone lube do you use?

I heard it's good for cooking too;) but I wouldn't want it internally :-\

It's safe. It even lists it as "personal lubricant" on the label. We've used it and so far both my wife and I are still living. I'd be curious if anybody else has tried it.

Saliva. I've never needed to lube a guy to suck him. Honestly, I don't use my hands. If I'm gonna make a guy cum without using my pussy, I want his dick and cum in my mouth not on my hand.

For JO or HJ and anal I have found Wet Platinum to be the best silicon based lube.

For water based good old Astro Glide and JOH2O get the nod.

None taste great but at if im at the point of using lube I am not all that concerned with taste

One thing for sure I have noticed the stor brands like Target and Walmart dont seem as good as the premiums

Reframe this a bit

Instead of thinking lubbed handjob - the posts are correct that precum/saliva is the ticket. I've had girls pull a classy (not noticeable) lick of the hand instead of spitting all over everything.

That said - any lube thing should involve a massage. Handjobs are sort of tough and my favorites are good old fashioned oil massages that get HANDY!

Good luck!

Lube

Snake Oil , Walgreens has the best price.
Sesame seed oil Macadamia nut oil , sunseed oil. Taste good too

I like astroglide, it tastes kind of sweet and is a really good lube.

I love Jo H20 flavored lube. My favorite is "Peachy Lips", but I've had a ton of their flavors and I like almost all of them :)

I like astroglide, it tastes kind of sweet and is a really good lube.

I second that. Someone said olive oil, but I disagree. It does not work well at all as a lube for a handjob. At least, not the olive oil in the restaurant we were in at the time.

Durex Play lubes are pretty good I find, they're also useful if you need a little extra slipperiness or the guy is big.

I agree with Paige the H2o Flavored lubes have several decent flavors. The Peach Lips adds a variation on "peaches and cream"!

I have to agree with the coconut oil. It's been used quite a bit around here lately and there have been nothing but rave reviews!

Pussy juice is the best and the very best tasting thing I can think of. Other than that astrogilde works pretty good. But stick with pussy juice, the nectar of the gods.

Back