Where are all the bi or bicurious women in LONDON or UK?

Bi females in London, UK

Hi,

I'm one! I have been looking for a while now and would love to arrange a bar meet with some other London bi females. I have attended one before so I know it is possible.

If you are out there, show us a sign, lol.

RG x
 
BiiGirl said:
PS I like playing on line but has anyone got any suggestions of how or where to get in contact with bi ladies to meet up? Even for just a coffee and a chat, or maybe more........... :kiss:
Try looking next door, or the woman next to you at work, or the woman at the gym. Believe it or not, bi women are everywhere. The trick is figuring out who they are. Its not like we advertise. Well... I guess some do. :)
 
CorsetLvr said:
Try looking next door, or the woman next to you at work, or the woman at the gym. Believe it or not, bi women are everywhere. The trick is figuring out who they are. Its not like we advertise. Well... I guess some do. :)

I agree absolutely. Maybe I just have good bi-dar? Or I just give off vibes that scream "I love sex with women!" But all of my hook-ups have just been with workmates, friends-of-friends, or even somebody I met at the supermarket. You just have to use your intuition. Be a little flirty when you meet a woman you like, and see if she responds. If she does, chances are she's at least considered the idea...
 
Not sure if I count really, because I'm a lesbian, rather than bisexual. But we have things in common...and yes, I'm in London!
 
Back
Top