Men In Service ~ Gentle FemDom, AmPics Style

Would you like to give an example of something that has triggered those feelings in the past? Or what is triggering those feelings now?
Let's see-- my primary work is as a bartender, and I work with a lot of really sexy women. One of them is pretty assertive and more or less orders me around when we work together-- and I don't mind.
This thread is definitely contributing to current sub feels.

Let's see-- my primary work is as a bartender, and I work with a lot of really sexy women. One of them is pretty assertive and more or less orders me around when we work together-- and I don't mind.
This thread is definitely contributing to current sub feels.

Nice! ;)

So I have to ask, what were you thinking when you decided to put those shorts up as your av?

This thread might be worth keeping an eye on.

My submissive side does rise up at times , often unexpectedly.:cool:

Better! :) Good job.

Will you be making a contribution for the first assignment? :)

Thank you miss. Still trying to get pics up here; the hosting site I was using doesn't seem to work w lit. I tried posting to the soft cock thread but it didn't work.

Thank you miss. Still trying to get pics up here; the hosting site I was using doesn't seem to work w lit. I tried posting to the soft cock thread but it didn't work.

Oh, dear. I'm sure you'll figure it out!

I'll check in later to see if anyone else has stopped by. :)

Getting ready to be spanked, Honey.... I have been naughty again....

tumblr_oxyse8Q76S1vvq90oo1_540.jpg

Getting ready to be spanked, Honey.... I have been naughty again....

tumblr_oxyse8Q76S1vvq90oo1_540.jpg

Ah ha ha! Jaime! :D:D That is a very nice arse!

You've been wanking again, haven't you? :mad:

Go on then, assume the position.

:caning::caning::caning:

Will you be making a contribution for the first assignment? :)

I'll have to mull that over. Perhaps there's something in the can that might be appropriate. Otherwise I'll have to think of what might be suitable for a bit of a rogue scoundrel that can be just a bit argumentative and balky to taking directions from authority figures.

Guilty as charged, Milady.....:D

You are forgiven. You know how much I enjoy your naughty confessions. ;)

I'll have to mull that over. Perhaps there's something in the can that might be appropriate. Otherwise I'll have to think of what might be suitable for a bit of a rogue scoundrel that can be just a bit argumentative and balky to taking directions from authority figures.

Oh, if you're going to balk, do please put on a good show. Pouting, foot stomping, name calling, knock yourself out. I'll just sit here with my tea and my embroidery until you've quite finished and are ready to carry on. :)

Great idea for a thread. Im sure there are plenty of submissive guys here that will follow your commands eagerly.

So here is my first assignment miss, bound at the wrists and ready to play ;)

https://imgur.com/8Z4pkIT

Last edited:
INTRODUCTORY ASSIGNMENT:

The one thing that submissive men have in common is their willingness, their desire, to serve. For the first assignment, I'd like to see you choose a pose that you feel displays your submission. For many men this will be some version of kneeling. For others it will be something else. Head down, hands behind your back, the options are endless.

There is no 'right' way to complete this task, the right choice is whatever fits your personal style. How do you see yourself? A knight? A butler? A gladiator? A nerdy personal assistant? A brat or a rebel? A pet? Let your pose reflect that. In addition, I'd like you to share with us a brief thought about male submission, whether you've been interested in it for years, or whether this thread is your first exposure to it.

Nudity is optional, but if you choose to pose au naturel, please remember to abide by Lit's posting guidelines.

Thank you, and let's get this show on the road! :)
OK for the first assignment

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back