Putting on a Cock Ring

Has anyone experienced painful ejaculations after using a cock ring?

Yes. On account of going at it with a ring just one size tighter than my 'tight' end of the safe range for me. I'm talking whole-junk steel here. Tight-gripping silicone or rubber be it on just the shaft or whole-junk is a whole other story in terms of comfort of ejaculation which I don't know so much about, being a whole-junk steel junky.

So, my story is this: 50mm internal diameter doesn't do the magic in terms of enhanced erection. 48mm id does, and is also 'loose enough for continuous wear for me, by which I mean days and nights on end with no ill effects at all and lots of secret and not-so-secret pleasures. When I am really tired but my woman is needing fucking, I put on a 46mm for sex and then get it off soon after, and I have to say that, while I'll have a throbbing boner with that on, my spunking feels a bit constricted. Not pain, but a bit of a spoiled orgasm.
But I tried 45mm. Just that miniscule amount tighter grip on me, and the experience of ejaculation felt like a struggle, and then I couldn't wait to get soft so as to get the damn thing off me.

This has taught me to stay with the suppliers who do very small gradations in size of inner diameter. A supplier who does 5mm jumps doesn't really understand cockrings and is just getting on the band wagon to make dosh out of us.

As a hetero posting on this thread let me say again: My HUGE gratitude to the gay community for getting cockrings up to being an artform. Discovering a whole-junk ring, steel, is the single most significant enhancement to sex for me and for my woman, in a 41 year run of sex together. Thanks you guys!
 
I've got a rubber one, and since I'm uncut it only really works if I loop it under and around my balls, but after a while the circulation does get a little ... concerning.
 
Stainless steel doughnut cockring around everything is my favorite one. Love the weight of it.
 
i have a set of six 2" (inner diameter) brass ones i bought at a hardware store. I have not had any pain getting my balls in or out of them, but it does take a little effort, and I'm careful. i wore two of them today for several hours, and they were getting a little irritating toward the end. if i put all six on, it is a real stretch, and i can wear them for a few hours... definitely leaves a ring around my sack though. not sure there is a "fix" for that problem. of course, it IS a form of cock & ball torture, and the point is to endure a little hardship perhaps... all for the sake of the incredible look of low hanging balls!
After you remove the ball rings does your balls go back to being tight again and not hanging. Do they hang only with the rings on?
 
Back
Top