Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shower

Getting ready for a nice stroke in the shower. Water wam cock covered in oil let the stroking begin.
 
Reliving and rereading

Cock in hand rereading some PM's of old and old postings. Glorious the way my cock gets all hard and slicked from the buckets if precum from a long slow stroking.
 
Tugging away, dripping cock wrapped into a pair of soft, satin panties. Got them nice and soaked now.

had a great cum yesterday. Got just about ready to cum, but was able to hold back from a full climax, and had about 4 good pumps of sweet and sticky pre-cum drip out of my shaft, which I licked up like the slut I am.

That set me off, and I had to cum. I was going to blow all over a Rebecca Linnas DP spread in a porn mag, while watching the same scene on the computer, but the taste of that pre-cum was too much, and I had to blow my load. Pushed my cock up as high as I could while on my back and aimed right at my open mouth.

Got two good spurts in, warm and sticky, then the rest of my load splattered my chest.

Had to rest up for a minute, then licked the cum off my fingers.
 
just about ready to shoot off. Gotta find a good porn mag spread of some slut sucking cock (lucky bitch) and the shoot a huge load on her face.
 
Masturbating? No, not me....I come to Literotica for intellectual and cultural stimulation! ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top