Photo Tributes

Clearly theres still a groundSwell of fans here, ready to perform a tribute to the right stimulus. I have met ladies who think a tribute is gross, so best not to send them unsolicited!

I agree there needs to be a voluntary contribution... having interaction with the contributor does enhance the results.. fantasizing of likes and dislikes etc...
 
Wow, Wow, Wow! Stunning, thank you so much. Every drop was gratefully received.
If anyone out there wants to try and better go ahead, or maybe tribute a tribute??
Post result on here please for all to see BB

Glad you enjoyed. It was a lot of fun for me to make and it has gotten me more excited to do more. Let's get this thread going again!
 
Facial tribute

If anyone is open to having a facial tribute please let me know.

I do actually fulfill requests as you see above :)
 
Impressive spunking, my friend.....

He is such a wonderful shooter isn't he?!?! Wow, So impressive!! Love it when guys are messy. It's such a turn on in porn....and with a nice shooting amateur 💦💦💦
 
nice load. You soaked her tits. Great job.

ADIDAS00, do you need another tribute on that great cock of yours? Remember the load I shot all over the picture of it?
 
nice load. You soaked her tits. Great job.

ADIDAS00, do you need another tribute on that great cock of yours? Remember the load I shot all over the picture of it?

Oooooo.....I do remember that!! It was so erotic and naughty!!!

I think I just may be due for another one of your messy endings😈😈😈

PM me when you're feeling naughty 😉
 
Back
Top