Licking her while she's getting fucked

I love this....especially in a mfmf where us ladies 69 and the boys pick a pussy. MMMMMM

my wife loves being eaten during a good fuck, she also loves when i clean her up after he unloads in her, makes her want more cock, we do a fair amount of mmf with bi guys cause she likes to watch guys suck cock so no stretch to eat her while one is there and swallow his cum

Extremely hot thread don't know I could of missed it :rolleyes: Sounds like a lot of fun :rolleyes:

I love this....especially in a mfmf where us ladies 69 and the boys pick a pussy. MMMMMM

Oh yes....my college roommate and I used to do this with our BFs (my BF is now my husband), and it is one of the greatest sexual experiences I've ever had. I loved licking her clit while a cock slid into her wet hole, and licking him as he pulled out...all while experiencing the same thing down on my end. And of course cleaning up and tasting the mixture of cum and pussy juice is always amazing.

Oh yes....my college roommate and I used to do this with our BFs (my BF is now my husband), and it is one of the greatest sexual experiences I've ever had. I loved licking her clit while a cock slid into her wet hole, and licking him as he pulled out...all while experiencing the same thing down on my end. And of course cleaning up and tasting the mixture of cum and pussy juice is always amazing.

*drools

Way hot.

There is something extra sexy about the mingling of cum and pussy juice. Yummmm.
Curiousus

really need mmmf

Or mmff so there is one person there to take the pictures. With mmf the three are usually always occupied. Although it is possible to do both (have the video and pics) it would be better with the extra.

Or mmff so there is one person there to take the pictures. With mmf the three are usually always occupied. Although it is possible to do both (have the video and pics) it would be better with the extra.

Love a mfmf.....

Where is hotrnchywife? Those pics have left me wanting so much more......

Grrr, you three in those pics make my mouth water!

cum everywhere

We were in 69 position and he was on his knees straddling my head fucking her right in front of my eyes. This time he started to cum on the out stroke and cum went everywhere. He shoved it back in and when he pulled back again a thick layer of his cum covered his entire shaft. I was mesmerized by the scene and he saw me just staring at all the cum on her and him both. He pulled out of her and pushed it as far as he could into my mouth, just one quick time because he was so sensitive and then he quickly pulled out and rolled off and laid down. I was lost in the sensation with the sight of all the stringy gobs of cum draped on her shaved pussy. . . .

We were in 69 position and he was on his knees straddling my head fucking her right in front of my eyes. This time he started to cum on the out stroke and cum went everywhere. He shoved it back in and when he pulled back again a thick layer of his cum covered his entire shaft. I was mesmerized by the scene and he saw me just staring at all the cum on her and him both. He pulled out of her and pushed it as far as he could into my mouth, just one quick time because he was so sensitive and then he quickly pulled out and rolled off and laid down. I was lost in the sensation with the sight of all the stringy gobs of cum draped on her shaved pussy. . . .

That sounds like an amazing night! I love your description of all the yummy cum, grrr :)

Mexico

One time on a vacation to Mexico we all stumbled home a little drunk. My straight friends started fucking immediately with her on top. Since my very straight wife was still downstairs I started licking my friends pussy. I even managed to get a few pumps of his dick in my mouth. Heaven! I don't know what would have happened if my wife hadn't been there.:D

Back