The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, bed for me. Hope you all sleep well and have nice dreams.

*hugs all round.

Morning everyone.

Lying here listening to the torrential rain isn't a big incentive to get up, so I think I'll make some breakfast and bring it back to bed instead :D

Morning everyone.

Lying here listening to the torrential rain isn't a big incentive to get up, so I think I'll make some breakfast and bring it back to bed instead :D

That sounds like a fine plan. I'm about to head out to do the shop but from the sounds of it you're nicely keeping the rain on your side of the hills. Thank you :)

Now now, play nicely :p

Am heartily sick of working weekends. Even if it is bloody miserable outside.

Ooh... burning toast! :eek:

Not raining here, but I think it might. Had a nice lay in, still feel knackered tho.
Hoping to go out for lunch soon.
Just chilling on the couch and watching the Queen and all her soldiers. Love the horses!

Not raining here, but I think it might. Had a nice lay in, still feel knackered tho.
Hoping to go out for lunch soon.
Just chilling on the couch and watching the Queen and all her soldiers. Love the horses!

Sounds like a fun day all things considered.

Just arrived back from Bolton - delivered the catalogues for an art exhibition starting today to a gallery there. Had a chance to look around before the official opening this afternoon - as someone who can't draw a straight line with a ruler, it always amazes me how artists work. Very impressive mixture of styles and media.

Then, son said "you know those cartoon figures that are really thin but have big shoes? Well thats what you look like". Marvellous. So came home, weighed myself and he's right - some more has disappeared somehow. Chocolate for tea then...

Last edited:
Just arrived back from Bolton - delivered the catalogues for an art exhibition starting today to a gallery there. Had a chance to look around before the official opening this afternoon - as someone who can't draw a straight line with a ruler, it always amazes me how artists work. Very impressive mixture of styles and media.

Then, son said "you know those cartoon figures that are really thin but have big shoes? Well thats what you look like". Marvellous. So came home, weighed myself and he's right - some more has disappeared somehow. Chocolate for tea then...

YAY! Well done.

I put on this last 2 weeks. very bad.

Hmm wish I could lose weight!
trouble is, in times of stress, food becomes my crutch.

We were supposed to be going out this afternoon, but its raining, so thats all off :(

Not me. Watching Hairspray on E4+1 cos that's how much of a life I don't have.

How are you? Good weekend?

Morning everyone - hi Beck31

Monday again - how do the weekends fly past so quickly?

Hope we all had a good time :)

Morning everyone - hi Beck31

Monday again - how do the weekends fly past so quickly?

Hope we all had a good time :)

Morning all.

Yesterday was up for the most and then a mood dump at the end.

So.... Today is back to square 1.

Lets see how it goes.

Hope the rest of you are finding your situations improving?

Morning all.

Yesterday was up for the most and then a mood dump at the end.

So.... Today is back to square 1.

Lets see how it goes.

Hope the rest of you are finding your situations improving?

:(

*special Monday morning big hug*

*looks around for joke book*....

*finds it, has a rethink, puts it away again*...

:(

*special Monday morning big hug*

*looks around for joke book*....

*finds it, has a rethink, puts it away again*...

Mostly I'm just tired. 3 bad nights sleep... and potentially no reprieve tonight. London tomorrow I think... maybe... still not 100% sure.

Hopefully i should know by lunch time.

Mostly I'm just tired. 3 bad nights sleep... and potentially no reprieve tonight. London tomorrow I think... maybe... still not 100% sure.

Hopefully i should know by lunch time.

If you do have to go to London, can you try for an early night? Get some rest at least, even if not some sleep?

Lack of sleep does absolutely nothing for the mood, as I'm sure you're aware.....but hope you have a good day today :)

Did not need my boss on my doorstep an hour early this morning. He's a removals guy who doesn't know where he's going today, despite the fact I told him and emailed him over the course of last week that he had the paperwork for this one, not me. Have now just dug out the contract and sent him an address.

staggers off towards the kettle

If you do have to go to London, can you try for an early night? Get some rest at least, even if not some sleep?

Lack of sleep does absolutely nothing for the mood, as I'm sure you're aware.....but hope you have a good day today :)

For london days I am always in bed by 6pm, so i get the chance at 8 hours rest. But sleep is difficult because of the light and the fact the neighbours don't really quiet down until about 11pm. But I am so knackered currently I'm hoping i'd sleep through the Apocalypse.

Seven. My old boss used to do that as well

"I'm going to such and such a site. Where is it?"

"Never heard of it."

"Can you look it up for me?"

"Boss, I'm in my car, on the road, where i have been since 3am this morning. I don't have access to the internet."

"oh... ok, I'll look it up before I leave"

GAaaaaah"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back