"Knightfalls" on the History Channel....

TontoedRanger

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
1,168
I highly recommend if you love history.

Also, see the AMERCAN HERO CHANNEL for not insider info on great warriors!
 
It is NOT much of history, but a BADLY scripted fantasy .....:rolleyes:
 
39802c0d19dbf27cff5a6a54a70cec80.jpg




Heritage Minutes: Laura Secord
1:01
 
It's a good show.

I had given up on it ever coming back and went ahead and deleted season 1.

I now wish that I hadn't. Like Vikings, after a long seasonal hiatus, I like to re-watch the season before.
 
It's a good show.

I had given up on it ever coming back and went ahead and deleted season 1.

I now wish that I hadn't. Like Vikings, after a long seasonal hiatus, I like to re-watch the season before.

Have NOT yet seen Season 2, but if it is anything like Season 1 you are not missing a re-watch...Its like watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail :D

llw47jdl8vvu5nvxnakt.jpeg


.... but Season 1 was NOT meant to be funny...:confused:
 
It wasn't that bad. Like Vikings it captured some of the essence and general historical story arc (and it avoided the pitfall of immediately falling into a SJW apology tour for the 'Crusades'), but yet did what it had to do to keep the attention of an increasingly ADHD viewership. I don't think anyone will sit down and watch straight-on history anymore. It's sad, but for so many I run across (especially here) history seems to begin on the day they were born.
 
I've seen the 1st 3. Tonight the 2nd season starts. I'm recording them. I get excited over this type stuff. Almost, not quite, as good as sex.
 
I've seen the 1st 3. Tonight the 2nd season starts. I'm recording them. I get excited over this type stuff. Almost, not quite, as good as sex.

************
I meaned to say the 1st 3 episodes in the 1st sentence of the post I appear to be responding to. Some not qualified editors get so confused w/out clarity.
 
Indeed, watched a season 2 opener last night. Just as I thought. It was verging on silly. Mark Hamil looks good as a character , but the writing is so poor and the set design, casting, wardrobe and mainly the lighting is terrible. It is all dark blue and everybody ( good and bad) looks the same..... and NO flesh what so ever. I will NOT go for episode 2....:rolleyes:
 
I saw some of the Knight Fight competition.

Those battle scenes are so fucking unreal.
Five minutes in full armor and you're gassed.
 
I saw some of the Knight Fight competition.

Those battle scenes are so fucking unreal.
Five minutes in full armor and you're gassed.

The inability to fight with full armor is a myth. It wasn't as heavy as what soldiers today carry and was better distributed. At least until guns were in regular use.
 
Yes. Mark Hamilton was a one shot wonder. No one can imagine a Luke Skywalker role w/out Hamilton playing it. Knightfalls is a more fitting role for him as well. He's way beyond typecast worries.

Mark who?

LOL!!
 
Erdogan Floats Reverting Hagia Sophia to a Mosque

in response to a taunt by the Christchurch gunman in his “manifesto,” in which he reportedly said “Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets.”

Wow, one white guy, Brentan Tarrant, really accelerated things. Genius or Madman?
As much as I've read on the Knights of Templar, I'm not sure if I've read who the original monk Knight was.
 
Back
Top