Me in a black thong

Teaching is a sexy profession... I think almost everyone had a crush on a teacher at some point.

I suppose anyone that hasn't had a crush on a teacher to this point will have one once they stumble on this thread.

Thanks for brightening up the morning.

Seriously, thank you to everyone for all the kind words :) I love getting the love ;-)

I don't so much shake my ass but if I did I would watch myself.

My understanding, from crappy, awesome late 90s music is that shaking your ass and watching yourself (and then shaking your ass again) are prerequisites to showing me what you're working with.

The supple curves of your amazing hips and thighs are the epitome of what a woman should look like. Absolutely breath taking.

My understanding, from crappy, awesome late 90s music is that shaking your ass and watching yourself (and then shaking your ass again) are prerequisites to showing me what you're working with.

Lol, that wasn't the music I was listening to in the late 90s.

Absolutely loving this thread! You are gorgeous Elija as I'm sure you already know... and you have a wicked personality. I'm loving all your comments and posts almost as much as I'm enjoying your pics ;)

And a hot teacher? That is a pretty hot fantasy. I had a few very sexy teachers when I was growing up. I just wish they taught me some extra-curricular activities ;)

Love the hot for teacher fantasy... I'm sure you must get hit on all the time with that fantasy.

Anyways, I'm glad I found your thread :) Hope you keep posting!

Absolutely loving this thread! You are gorgeous Elija as I'm sure you already know... and you have a wicked personality. I'm loving all your comments and posts almost as much as I'm enjoying your pics ;)

And a hot teacher? That is a pretty hot fantasy. I had a few very sexy teachers when I was growing up. I just wish they taught me some extra-curricular activities ;)

Love the hot for teacher fantasy... I'm sure you must get hit on all the time with that fantasy.

Anyways, I'm glad I found your thread :) Hope you keep posting!

Glad you're enjoying it!

From here on out I do not wish to be PMed asking to chat on Yahoo by any man who has a girlfriend, fiancee, or wife. Please respect this wish.

Annnnnd it looks like I may have succeeded in killing my own thread. Go me!

Back