facials and cumshots!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormwizard1939

Really Experienced
Hello there!!!! How many babes out there really honestly can say they enjoy getting facials and just love cumshots anywhere on them but especially the face??? Be honest now how many of you really get turned on by a man splattering his cum all over your body and/or face????? Give us one of your hottest facial stories ever or give us your very first experience with a facial all the dirty details of couirse and the supreme contribution to this thread would of course be some pics or even just 1 pic of that hot cum dripping on you or off you as the case may be!!!!

Cmon dont be shy lets here all about em facials

Facials.....love em or leave em??????

Thanks, Love, Peter:p :p :cool:

Attachments

• seventeen23.jpg
    seventeen23.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 7,177
HIya love,

I kinda like getting a face full of warm cum fresh from my mans balls. I know if it makes him happy but he has to return the favour in some way ;) If cum is cold it's kinda ewww but warm cum is all good.

Not often only because my boyfriend is busy :( I have friends with benefits though glad to help me, lol. :D

why thank you very much for the compliment and thank you
Kelly for your contribution!!!! MMMM If I didnt live so far away, I sure wouldnt mind bein one of those people that "helped" you out with your needs there!!

Attachments

• __hr_cs0%c3%a0.jpeg
    __hr_cs0%c3%a0.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6,080
Hey kell, if I was closer I'd blow a load on your face or where ever you liked. :devil: :p

Oh really? Sounds a bit rude to me! Have you got any pics of your cock coming gorgeous? :kiss:

NaughtyKelly said:
Oh really? Sounds a bit rude to me! Have you got any pics of your cock coming gorgeous? :kiss:

No pics yet, sorry but soon. What about you? I like to see who I'll cum on. :D

cheatheart said:
I'll take cumming on your pussy. Or really giving ya a good cream pie.:devil:

How about you fill me with your thick hot spunk first, and make it dribble down my pussy and legs?

(grin) I believe in the hunter's philosophy...

If you shoot it you have to clean it :D

And frankly the thought of a woman lowering her wet sex to my mouth and licking her out arouses me like nothing else.

me.......me..............me

Oh god count me in on this one.............:p:p

mmmmmmmmmm........ my fantasy........or one of the many:p is to be grabbed, blindfolded, roughly stripped naked, carried to a room and tied to a post.......then the blindfold comes off......and there are 10 or 12 older men all clothed taking pics and wanking....... when they are ready to cum, they all come around and fire it all at me..... and in me...........:p:p:p

cheatheart said:
I'll take cumming on your pussy. Or really giving ya a good cream pie.:devil:

omg.....please don't mention cream pies:p:p:p

..........two of my favorite fantasies on one thread:p :p :)

My wife and I have had an on again-off again open relationship and back when she had a lover I really wanted to lick her clean after one of her hot encounters... never happened though (sigh)

Bicycle said:
My wife and I have had an on again-off again open relationship and back when she had a lover I really wanted to lick her clean after one of her hot encounters... never happened though (sigh)

Oh god....PLEASE don't mention it:p :p :p :) ....where does a girl find a guy like you?.....apart from lit:)

wow!!!

Wow indeed!!! If i didnt have a hard on to start with this morn i sure do now!!! thanks for the great contributions so far and hey juicin?? what are the chances of me being one of those "12" men?????? pretty please??? with cream on top????

how bout a couple more hot pics to keep the party rollin?? ok sure np!!!!:p :p :p :p :kiss: :cool:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4,906
Re: another pic for all

Stormwizard1939 said:
another nice pic enjoy!!!

Storm I bet you're the kind of guy that would love to rub that come into that girls tits. The difference is my breasts are larger, and of course I'd make you cum buckets ;)

Re: another pic for all

Stormwizard1939 said:
another nice pic enjoy!!!

MY GOOD GOD..............:p :p :p :p LOVELY....lovely....lovely

oh, and you, mr wizard, are first in line:)

hey kelly!!??

Oh and by the way Kelly...

I'd also gladly fill up your puss to overflowing with sperm anytime youd like!!! I do cum in poretty big amounts aspecially if i wait a few days and let it build up!!! Yes Kelly let me ram you hard then deposit my load deep inside that puss and watch it all dribble right out of you and down into the crack of your ass mmmmmmmmmmmmoh yea!!! baby now were talking!!!!!

Attachments

• eva06.jpg
    eva06.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4,576
oh god i cant stop!!

oh man youve got me all fired up now!!! I cant stop its like a n addiction!! sigh..

another pic for ya

you'll like this one juicin i think sort of goes along with being semi forced lol

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4,466
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back