Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

9aa

There may be nothing sexier than seeing a woman in beautiful underwear. Except maybe being able to touch her while she’s wearing it. Feel her soft, supple skin under the lace. Run a finger along that space between the panty and her skin. Breathe her in as you slip a bra strap off her shoulder and kiss her on the spot where it was, then continuing on...

Beautiful breasts

There may be nothing sexier than seeing a woman in beautiful underwear. Except maybe being able to touch her while she’s wearing it. Feel her soft, supple skin under the lace. Run a finger along that space between the panty and her skin. Breathe her in as you slip a bra strap off her shoulder and kiss her on the spot where it was, then continuing on...

Smiling as you make my favorite color look even better.

Fred R Barnard said picture speaks a thousand words, but your muses run it a close second

So gorgeous! :devil::kiss:

Things I scream while having sex

Fuck!
Oh god!
Yes!
Fuck yes!
Fuck me harder!
HARDER!
Yes!
Oh god, oh god, oh god, yes!
Don’t stop!
Don’t you dare stop!
Please don’t stop!
Oh yes. Yes! YES!
FUCK!

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Fuck!
Oh god!
Yes!
Fuck yes!
Fuck me harder!
HARDER!
Yes!
Don’t stop!
Don’t you dare stop!
Please don’t stop!
Oh yes. Yes! YES!
FUCK!

Mmmmmm Not on your life would I stop!! Mmm hmmmm

Fuck!
Oh god!
Yes!
Fuck yes!
Fuck me harder!
HARDER!
Yes!
Don’t stop!
Don’t you dare stop!
Please don’t stop!
Oh yes. Yes! YES!
FUCK!

I would love to be the one listening to this while I drive you nearer to your peak.

*shivers*

I can only imagine how fantastic it would be to hear you say those things as your entire body was wrapped around mine!

When

Again with the daydreaming. Wanting him more and more each day. There is an ache now. A need. A primal urge to want him for myself, but the knowledge that it can never be. That’s fine, really. Maybe I just want him one night. No, more than one night... I may need days for him and I to explore each other. To touch every facet of his body and pleasure him over and over again. To feel his body on mine. To taste him. To hold him. To fuck him. Yes... much more than one night.

Last edited:
Again with the daydreaming. Wanting him more and more each day. There is an ache now. A need. A primal urge to want him for myself, but the knowledge that it can never be. That’s fine, really. Maybe I just want him one night. No, more than one night... I may need days for him and I to explore each other. To touch every facet of his body and pleasure him over and over again. To feel his body on mine. To taste him. To hold him. To fuck him. Yes... much more than one night.

So so nice!!!!

Drop the towel, once he sees you he will want to stay

Beautiful bath time. I love your hand position and the glint of light on your nipple bar.

Thank you. I like the art of it, too.

Beautiful breasts

They are okay, I guess.

Smiling as you make my favorite color look even better.

It is a lovely color. Glad I could do it justice for you.

Fred R Barnard said picture speaks a thousand words, but your muses run it a close second

*blushes* Thank you!

So gorgeous! :devil::kiss:

*blows you kisses*

Mmmmmm Not on your life would I stop!! Mmm hmmmm

I have doubts that anyone would while I’m begging them not to... but when I’m in the moment, I say things... *smiles*

I would love to be the one listening to this while I drive you nearer to your peak.

:kiss::kiss:

*shivers*

I can only imagine how fantastic it would be to hear you say those things as your entire body was wrapped around mine!

A more enticing thought was never had.

You forgot my name on that list.

*giggles* I almost put “[insertnamehere]” but thought it was too impersonal...so I left it up to your imagination to fill in that I would obviously be moaning my partner’s name. Several times.

Thank you. I like the art of it, too.

They are okay, I guess.

It is a lovely color. Glad I could do it justice for you.

*blushes* Thank you!

*blows you kisses*

I have doubts that anyone would while I’m begging them not to... but when I’m in the moment, I say things... *smiles*

:kiss::kiss:

A more enticing thought was never had.

*giggles* I almost put “[insertnamehere]” but thought it was too impersonal...so I left it up to your imagination to fill in that I would obviously be moaning my partner’s name. Several times.

You can say things all you want! I still won’t stop!!!! Lol

Love to see your lovely body damp and freshly scrubbed from a long hot shower!

Would energetically offer my services to make sure that every inch of you was nice and dry.
Well, not *all* of you--naughty girls should stay wet.

>;-)

Thank you for sharing, my sexy, wonderful PNW goddess

I’ll never be boxed in

I break free when I’m with her. I don’t worry about who’s looking because she doesn’t as she leads me to the bar’s dance floor where no one dances. She pulls me close for a fast song. Her hips against mine. We sway and her hands move along my side, down to my naked thighs for just a graze with her fingertips. One of my hands runs up her back, pulling her close for a kiss. I have a hand on her soft, supple hip, feeling the rhythm of the song in my feet and I break free. Throwing my head back, smiling and dancing with her.

Last edited:

The drops of water on your bare shoulders draws me in. Touching your wet hair, I see your breathing change and brush my lips over your neck.

I break free when I’m with her. I don’t worry about who’s looking because she doesn’t as she leads me to the bar’s dance floor where no one dances. She pulls me close for a fast song. Her hips against mine. We sway and her hands move along my side, down to my naked thighs for just a graze with her fingertips. One of my hands runs up her back, pulling her close for a kiss. I have a hand on her soft, supple hip, feeling the rhythm of the song in my feet and I break free. Throwing my head back, smiling and dancing with her.

So lovely and alluring.:devil::kiss::rose:

Beautiful words, teasing photo.

Love songs

My first “real” kiss was a dare. We were in middle school and, although we had been “dating” for such a long time (6 months) he hadn’t kissed me yet. I think this game of truth or dare was rigged, but my friends have still never told me for certain. Another kid dared him to kiss me after we had walked to the beach from his house as a group, my hand in his sweaty palm the whole way there. I remember hearing the waves crash as we stood in the middle of our circle of friends and he kissed me. It felt like eternity, there in his embrace, feeling his tongue explore my mouth with a longing I had never felt before. I remember it being one of those moments where everything melted away but him, me, and that perfect first kiss. I don’t think I would ever take back choosing “dare” that day, and those crashing waves visit my ears during some of the most breathtaking kisses like one of the best love songs ever written.

Last edited:
My first “real” kiss was a dare. We were in middle school and, although we had been “dating” for such a long time (6 months) he hadn’t kissed me yet. I think this game of truth or dare was rigged, but my friends have still never told me for certain. Another kid dared him to kiss me after we had walked to the beach from his house as a group, my hand in his sweaty palm the whole way there. I remember hearing the waves crash as we stood in the middle of our circle of friends and he kissed me. It felt like eternity, there in his embrace, feeling his tongue explore my mouth with a longing I had never felt before. I remember it being one of those moments where everything melted away but him, me, and that perfect first kiss. I don’t think I would ever take back choosing “dare” that day, and those crashing waves visit my ears during some of the most breathtaking kisses like one of the best love songs ever written.

Mmmmm lovely words and even lovelier view...:devil::kiss:

Good memories associated with sounds can be recalled every time you hear that sound.

I love the photo of you against the wall.

You can say things all you want! I still won’t stop!!!! Lol

*smiles* Very well then, no stopping.

Love to see your lovely body damp and freshly scrubbed from a long hot shower!

Would energetically offer my services to make sure that every inch of you was nice and dry.
Well, not *all* of you--naughty girls should stay wet.

>;-)

Thank you for sharing, my sexy, wonderful PNW goddess

I will gladly take you up on that offer, Sir. *removes towel and hands it to you all while keeping eye contact*

You should know, however, that I expect to still be dripping wet after my shoulders are dry. *winks*

The drops of water on your bare shoulders draws me in. Touching your wet hair, I see your breathing change and brush my lips over your neck.

I shiver with your light touches, anticipation building as you caress and kiss my bare skin.

So lovely and alluring.:devil::kiss::rose:

You’re so sweet to me. :heart: Thank you. *purrs*

Beautiful words, teasing photo.

You say the loveliest things. Thank you.:kiss::kiss:

Keep dancing!!

I can’t stop when the rhythm is flowing through me. I love dancing so much.

Mmmmm lovely words and even lovelier view...:devil::kiss:

I try to provide both, but often feel I fall short. Inspiration strikes sometimes, but at others I feel at a loss for words and ramble. *blush* kind of like this reply.

Good memories associated with sounds can be recalled every time you hear that sound.

I love the photo of you against the wall.

Yes! Exactly what I was trying to provoke with that musing. And thank you again. I appreciate your every insight and kind word.

Mmmmm....

Love the sight of you against the wall, waiting for the touch of a lucky man (or woman), maybe watching you your hips sway to the rhythm of the music playing.

I long to step behind you, rocking my hips against yours, taking you in my arms, feeling your luscious ass against me.

So wonderful to read your thoughts and see your gorgeous body.

My favorite

I beg for it. There’s something primal about it that can’t be easily explained. A need.

I push my back into him as we lay on our sides in the bed. I’m reading he’s holding me. My ass against him makes his cock start to rise to attention and I feel myself get excited at the thought. His cock slips between my thighs and his hands grip my hips. I set my book aside, having read the same sentence four times now, I know I’m not reading more tonight. His fingers slip between my panties and skin, pulling the last stitch of clothing I’m wearing down to my ankles and off. I turn my head back to kiss him and gasp, feeling his fingers find the wetness between my legs. As he pushes me onto my stomach and guides his cock into me all I can think is “Thank you.”

Last edited:
Back