🤨 Things You Never Want To Hear Your Lit Crush Say

Can I pee on you?

and when I said no, I thought it was gross, he flipped out on the board. Ahhh, Drinkz you are not missed.

I've been trying to think of something I wouldn't want to hear someone I liked say .. I can't come up with anything. If I like someone, I genuinely just want them to be happy, so if they told me they liked someone else, I'd be happy for them...

I've been trying to think of something I wouldn't want to hear someone I liked say .. I can't come up with anything.

What if she wanted to dirty chat with you bestiality style? :devil: What about the sticking things in your penis thing (Honey... what was that called??)??

What if she wanted to dirty chat with you bestiality style? :devil: What about the sticking things in your penis thing (Honey... what was that called??)??

If it's a crush, it's likely unrequited, so I can't imagine those scenarios coming up :p

Though, I would not partake in either of those scenarios. I'm kinky, but not that kinky

Change the title to, "see your Lit crush post" and I'd have a TON of real life examples - but that'd be a new thread....

“Well, tolyk said it better. I’m sure if you keep trying you’ll get there. Just not with me.”

Back