Countess Drago Life is in the Blood by Millie Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

milliedynamite

Guest
The following is an excerpt from my Halloween entry for this year. I’m not finished yet, I haven’t gone through it and will still need a second draft, and the whole thing needs my editor to fix punctuation and grammar not mention I’m sure there are some tense screw ups somewhere. Nonetheless, I’d love some feedback on what’s here. The story is inspired by the novel Dracula and is the first time I have done any work with even the loses basis on someone else’s efforts. I have reimagined the book in my mind. Flipped the sex of many of the characters, change a lot of the geography and am only doing the opening for now as complete short story. It may become a series of related short stories or if it is universally hated, may disappear from the face of the earth.

At any rate, I’d like to know what you guys think. It will be written 1st person this first entry is from a hero in the original story who has been renamed and re-sexed.

Please tell me what you think!

Millie

Countess Drago
Life is in the Blood
by Millie Dynamite


[Content prohibited as per forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Opps

I tried to put a poll up but blew it. My bad! Never used threads here before today.
 
As a new writer, I know you're eager (dying) for feedback, but it is against the rules to post more than three or four paragraphs of a story here.

We are not editors in this forum. We give feedback on completed, submitted works. When your work is done, and you want some responses on the work as a whole, come on back. If you're looking for an editor to work with before the story is posred, there is a separate Editors Forum.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top