Endless Ends

*whispers* With the right pair of boots, you don't have to flirt. The boots will do it for you. ;)

The love is returned!! ;) Now let me go and get the winning Powerball ticket and I'll swing by to get you all.

If this shoe love fest keeps up I'm going to start posting pics of my shoes in my profile.

*fans self*

*whispers* With the right pair of boots, you don't have to flirt. The boots will do it for you. ;)

*ears perk*

You have my attention.

Those panties are freaking spectacular!

*wants fiercely*
*wants fiercely*
*wants fiercely*

**nods in agreement**

Don't think I overlooked the possible shoe modeling you referred to.....you could do a Shoe Show all for us!! (side note: what my guy friends called going to the strip clubs)

Hmmm. This is starting to sound complicated. Maybe any boot, but...a specific color?

Curvy?

I think I have to come along and supervise..

sub-buzz-7022-1506898289-1.jpg

**nods in agreement**

Don't think I overlooked the possible shoe modeling you referred to.....you could do a Shoe Show all for us!! (side note: what my guy friends called going to the strip clubs)

Hahahaha! Oh! Maybe that's what just what Lit needs to lift it out of the January doldrums.

An evening of shoe modeling!

We could all sport our favorites. :p

*plots*

you might be a redneck if.jpg

Now I am salivating looking at boot pics and saw these.......lol.....if I had a dick it would have gone limp. WTF?!! :D

Hahahaha! Oh! Maybe that's what just what Lit needs to lift it out of the January doldrums.

An evening of shoe modeling!

We could all sport our favorites. :p

*plots*

Yes. Yes. I realize I'm quoting myself. :rolleyes:

But I felt the need to clarify.

Actual shoe modeling.

Not LadyElspeth's guy friend definition. :eek:

#naturalbornprude

Back