Goin Stir Crazy!

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
So anyone have any story ideas? think ive been idle so long my brain has rusted shut! So who wants to brain storm with a leaky rusted writer?
 
I have always had more ideas than I can handle as well but I keep having issues with either losing co-writers or RL screwing up my time in lit to reply quick enough not to lose those who tolerate my slow days/weeks. lol However Ive been reading and watching all year more than ive tried writing and it would be nice to dust off and torment someone's character again.

Another issue is "Oh ive seen this here about ten thousand times already.." story themes.
 
I wish I could start writing, but I'm not sure when I'll ever have the time to. I have some free time until New Years', but not much after that. Shrugs.

And yes, will, it is nearly impossible to avoid story themes that have already been done to death. The devil is always in the details-making sure it includes the kind of intrigue that appeals to the writers, so it's not stale to them, even if it's not original. Because there's not many ideas which are truly original.
 
:)

Quite right - guess i should say I have the most fun in writing the wicked verses writing the normal things.
 
Wait, are you saying you DON'T want to write "girl with big tits hired as secretary, then fucks the boss"?
 
did that one...
and the student too
and the guy next door too

could always write the "Hot young big tittied girl seduces reluctant hot hung brother" in under 5 posts (can exchange sister/brother for any combination)


That is probably bad for me to say. Shrugs But I have found a volunteer who has taken pity on me to brave the rusty brain
 
Is there a theme/genre/etc that you'd like to have a go at? Any little spark, or germ of an idea that you'd like to build on?

I'm willing to volunteer to assist in scraping the rust of those writer's cogs in your head. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I can handle slow turn around times.
 
did that one...
and the student too
and the guy next door too

could always write the "Hot young big tittied girl seduces reluctant hot hung brother" in under 5 posts (can exchange sister/brother for any combination)


That is probably bad for me to say. Shrugs But I have found a volunteer who has taken pity on me to brave the rusty brain

That's hot.
 
laughs!

Forbidden is always hot but, it can burn so much more intense if it is torture first
 
laughing! like going to topple over and bounce kind of big breasts?

:D


<3 for those responded/responding thank you :)

I have a couple of writers who can tolerate my rusty brain and carpal tunnel issues. tho I do love to social and i will rub anyone's brain into dirty mode to help their creativity juices flow. Just can not write a whole hell of a lot myself these days.

:kiss:
 
Basically, like she's one of those Weeble Wooble things. You can push her over, but she'll just bounce right back up.

And also a life-saving flotation device in case of a plane accident over water.
 
hand warmer
hands warmer
face warmer
beer holder
pillow cozy

.. hmmm
 
I am trying to start a Character Development Thread. You would be welcome to join (although it is a bit different from most of the other roleplaying scenarios on this board...)
 
Well as long as it isn't a Mag Light, I think even the biggest of breasts could hold it. Possibly with a little help, could manage that mag light as well.

Smirk


.. and I have to ask myself, who the fuck would be looking at the Mag???




edited note! Good place to hide the damn keys of anyone visiting you aren't sleeping with :)
 
That is a good question. I can not even claim to have used it to lure unsuspecting men into my clutches to be used and abused. However, it is by far more interesting to put keys between two large breasts than to simply hide them in a drawer from the stumbling drunk wanting to drive home.

:devil:
 
Nothing is going to help this server to work better if all these years of hot steamy smut hasn't encouraged it enough.

:kiss:
 
I suppose, if you want them to go diving in there looking for them. If not though, it seems like it would just be kind of cold and.. pokey.

But what do I know, I'm just an admirer of them, not a possessor. Maybe keys are awesome!
 
laughing


Afraid I have not had the displeasure or pleasure of pokey keys between these Ds.

Yes, it seems to have sparked a life of rhyme there. Perhaps I just need to go to sleep and stop typing random odd things. Or turn it around with a discussion of all the ways one can twist a story.

Let's see...

It might take a few days to find a theme not overly done.
 
The ways you can twist a story are almost unlimited! The plotting is probably my favorite part. Figuring out new and creative ways to do evil things. And then, even if the premise isn't that new, what you do with it can be.
 
Back
Top