the most arousing film scenes!?!

Mother & Child

Mother & Child

If you like the cowgirl position, this is an excellent choice. Naomi Watts & Samuel
Jackson are law partners, with Jackson being the senior partner and thereby her
supervisor. Naomi aggressively pursues Samuel, yet not overly so, for he shows
signs that he wants her too. It isn't long before they are in bed.

Cowgirl scene and description below.

fhd009MRC_Naomi_Watts_002.jpg

mother-and-child.jpg

Mother-And-Child_28615_4ea6721b34f8633bdc009a9d_1320290121.jpg

2593.jpg

fhd009MRC_Naomi_Watts_015.jpg

fhd009MRC_Naomi_Watts_008.jpg

Very hot cowgirl scene:

Naomi rides Samuels cock until he is right on the verge of coming, then she stops,
looks in his eyes and tells him firmly "No. Me first. Then you."

She lets him relax & cool down, then she slides on his cock fervently, moaning all the
while, until she comes. Samuel, on the verge of coming again, obediently manages
to stay there.

Once Naomi relaxes, she firmly tells Samuel "OK, now you." She stays in the cowgirl
position, sliding up and down on his cock in the best way to please him, until he
spurts come deep in her pussy.

This night she gets pregnant, intentionally.

fhd009MRC_Naomi_Watts_007.jpg

fhd009MRC_Naomi_Watts_006.jpg

fhd009MRC_Naomi_Watts_005.jpg

Think the film company owes you a rental commission...cause Im gonna have to check it out! THanks.;)

Cashback

Cashback (a couple freezes time together).

BIGcashback5.jpg.jpg

Her fantasy was to have an affair with an artist.

She felt he would really see her.

He would see every curve,

every line,

cashback_movie_image.jpg

site_28_rand_571223698_cashback627.jpg

every indentation, and love them

because they were part of the detail

that made her human

Cashback_01KHazel.jpg

I didn't just see her,

I felt her.

An artist captures beauty in anything.

SNN2803B384_443880j.jpg

This shows me so much more than you could ever say.

Shhhhhh!

Love is there if you want it to be.

You just have to see that its wrapped in beauty

and hidden away between the seconds of you life.

If you don't stope for a minute you might miss it.

This is more of an appreciative comment for such a wonderful thread, especialy as mine's not that great. Mine is Elegy when Ben Kingsley's character is kissing each of Penelope Cruz's perfect breasts (post coital - which was also just as arousing) and I was lucky enough to catch it again this week on TV. No pic though I'm afraid. I have another - just have to remember the darn name and I'll be back with a video link too as I've youtubed it to death!

This is more of an appreciative comment for such a wonderful thread, especialy as mine's not that great. Mine is Elegy when Ben Kingsley's character is kissing each of Penelope Cruz's perfect breasts (post coital - which was also just as arousing) and I was lucky enough to catch it again this week on TV. No pic though I'm afraid. I have another - just have to remember the darn name and I'll be back with a video link too as I've youtubed it to death!

Thank you for the compliment and for bringing up Elegy with Penelope:

Welcome MM! Did you find the video link you were thinking of?

e7344485b060.jpg

Penelope%20Cruz%20-%20Elegy%20-%202_1.jpg

Penelope%20Cruz%20-%20Elegy%20-%201_4.jpg

Penelope%20Cruz%20-%20Elegy%20-%201_1.jpg

Penelope%20Cruz%20-%20Elegy%20-%203_2.jpg

This looks like it is hard on his back (but not on the tongue):

678.jpg

Lust, Caution

There are other sex scenes however is was the most intriguing from my perspective.

Sorry about the terrible screen shots. Imagesocket fucked them up y'all.

Lots of great suggestions here.

I'd say the carwash scene in Cronenberg's "Crash" - and the shower sex scene in "Sliver".

The scene in Velvet Goldmine where Christian Bale is masturbating in his bedroom. So hot. I find this movie to be incredibly sexy.

It's also the first time I saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Eddie Izzard and Ewan McGregor.

Last edited:
Yes, long drawn out sex scenes in this nc-17 film with Tony Lueng's (sp?) balls frequently pounding her pussy.

Ang Lee is one of the best directors in the world. He wanted to make the sex scenes
realistic and contribute to the theme of the film (a woman who is tragically treated
with indifference, despite all that she sacrifices for the man she loves - not Tony
Lueng).

Lust, Caution

There are other sex scenes however is was the most intriguing from my perspective.

Thank you Tekgirl. I did not see this film, yet will soon, thanks to your recommendation.

Nice avatar by the way. Is that you? I love your panties and the shape of your thighs. Cheers,

The scene in Velvet Goldmine where Christian Bale is masturbating in his bedroom. So hot. I find this movie to be incredibly sexy.

It's also the first time I saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Eddie Izzard and Ewan McGregor.

Love Crime

Love Crime -

Two female white collar executives & rivals, one who is in love and the other who
merely wants to control her, get in a cat fight to the death. Ludivine Sagnier &
Kristen Scott Thomas are amazing in their roles. Ludivine pulls off a very convincing
woman-child pout that is a great scene to watch in itself.

My favorite scene is when Ludivine, shy as she is, gets in a super insatiable, jealousy
inflamed & aggressive mode of sexual desire where she just about breaks through
the door of a lover, pushes him back towards the bed with a devilish look, rips off
her clothes and his, and fucks him wildly & repeatedly.

43cinemapicCRIME.jpg

crime-d-amour-2010-19746-1603182963.jpg

love-crime-1.jpg

lovecrime.jpg

4_midi.jpg

.crime_damour_ludivine_sagnier_m.jpg

ludivine_sagnier_(crime_d_amour)720hd.jpg

Last edited:
Lust, Caution

I thought the photography, sets and costumes were beautiful. The plot was suspenseful and filled with tension. As a young woman, I found myself both repulsed and sexually aroused by their first sexual liaison. At best it was consensual rape (I know that is an oxymoron, but Ang Lee leaves it up to the viewer to decide). By the second liason Mrs. Mak is quite submissive and their sex is punctuated by some very obvious BDSM. During their third encounter, she has subtly become the sexual predator and revels in being subjected to pain and rough sex.

It was, as advertised, brutal and very graphic. It was compelling, so realistic and very emotional. I am ashamed to admit it, but the animal lust Mr. Yee had for the young woman's body was extremely arousing.

I thought the photography, sets and costumes were beautiful. The plot was suspenseful and filled with tension. As a young woman, I found myself both repulsed and sexually aroused by their first sexual liaison. At best it was consensual rape (I know that is an oxymoron, but Ang Lee leaves it up to the viewer to decide). By the second liason Mrs. Mak is quite submissive and their sex is punctuated by some very obvious BDSM. During their third encounter, she has subtly become the sexual predator and revels in being subjected to pain and rough sex.

It was, as advertised, brutal and very graphic. It was compelling, so realistic and very emotional. I am ashamed to admit it, but the animal lust Mr. Yee had for the young woman's body was extremely arousing.

It was very well directed and acted, including the extremely long & graphic sex
scenes. Ang Lee is one of the best directors.

Too bad the man she really wanted, didn't fuck her like that! He didn't fuck her at all.
One thing that helped her get through the hard fuck sessions at first was thinking it was the man she really wanted?

It was very well directed and acted, including the extremely long & graphic sex
scenes. Ang Lee is one of the best directors.

Too bad the man she really wanted, didn't fuck her like that! He didn't fuck her at all.
One thing that helped her get through the hard fuck sessions at first was thinking it was the man she really wanted?

"Goldenpalomino", another interesting perspective on this very erotic and unique film. Your insight is appreciated and your choice of films always stimulates my libido.

The Ides of March -

For those who like the missionary position (& politics).

evan-rachel-wood-ides-march-video.jpg

No nudity, no long scenes, not much to speak about, yet when
Molly the intern (Evan Rachel Wood) gets on her back for Ryan Gosling and she . . .

undulates like a wave while bucking agianst his cock, . . .

with her mouth open, breathing heavy, kissing him with her mouth open & tongue
out while in the missionary position, . . .

ides-of-march-evan-rachel-wood-fun-ryan-gosling.jpg

And I love how she seduces him;

"Is it (she tells him she is 20, yet she is really a teen) too young to fuck a 30 year old?" This on the 1st date.

"I've been trying to fuck you for a while. It's kind of slutty of me huh?!"

ides-of-march-evan-rachel-wood-ryan-gosling-table.jpg

Ryan's boss (man running for President of nation) hears her in the background & Ryan
tells him its the cleaning lady. The next day she texts him: "Do you need your room
cleaned tonight? - Cleaning Lady."

4246061e157adf26e6e7ca8f3a651.png

kinopoisk.ru-Ides-of-March_2C-The-1691443.jpg

I can't seem to find shots of Gosling on top of Wood.

Last edited:
"Goldenpalomino", another interesting perspective on this very erotic and unique film. Your insight is appreciated and your choice of films always stimulates my libido.

Thank you very much Joyce Marie L. It is good to hear from you and am happy to
discuss films with you anytime, even privately if you wish.

The way she looked at him at the end of Lust Caution, so hauntingly erotic. I will
remember that look always. That is the most fantastic ending ever, mostly because
of the look.

You should see the same actess in "Late Autumn." A link follows (below)

late autumn

There is little that is graphically sexual, yet it is very romantic. She is just released from
prison for a crime that should be forgiveable, yet isn't. He picks her up on the bus
and mainly attempts to cheer her up. In one scene as they are exploring Seattle
they see another couple talking to each other and he mouths the words as if they
are saying something different, and makes her laugh.

It is a foreign film, yet it takes place in Seattle and is in mostly English. This is one of
the best films I've seen. I saw it at the Toronto International Film Festival a year and
a half ago, yet it isn't widely available, if at all. So very romantic.

Late-Autumn_KoreanMovie2010.jpg

Late_Autumn_poster.jpg

MV5BMTMwNjk0NTM1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ1NDgxNQ@@._V1._SX635_SY935_.jpg

Back