Can I give you a hand?

pa1ndru1d said:
u would think that pain might bring the masochists in... whats wrong with some pain with your pleasure anyways?
depends on the pain though... :)

pa1ndru1d said:
lets experiment...

btw ty for my mornin wood ;)
You're welcome...

As far as experimenting...well...I've done some...and things like losing one's balance and twisting an ankle is definitely bad...But getting spanked is good ;)

Pixie said:
You're welcome...

As far as experimenting...well...I've done some...and things like losing one's balance and twisting an ankle is definitely bad...But getting spanked is good ;)

spanking is wonderful, both received and given... especially if one has been extremely naughty

and a well placed bite or nip?

pa1ndru1d said:
spanking is wonderful, both received and given... especially if one has been extremely naughty

and a well placed bite or nip?
it would have to be well timed as well :catroar:

Pixie said:
it would have to be well timed as well :catroar:

drives me wild when my nipple is bitten while getting a hand job... since this thread is technically on hand jobs, thought i should bring it back around...

LOVE the av

pa1ndru1d said:
drives me wild when my nipple is bitten while getting a hand job... since this thread is technically on hand jobs, thought i should bring it back around...

LOVE the av
sounds good...sometimes it's too much, at times just enough

thanks, found it somewhere in http://www.creative-nude.net/
though can't remember exactly where, been too long :)

Pixie said:
hj02.jpg

bwb0524.jpg

bwcum4me8.jpg

*moans* i can feel the latex

Tatiana0706 said:

i'm not quite sure why but it makes me think of that famous painting of god reaching his finger down to touch that of adam's

except this is soooo hot

Being a lover of handjobs I'm gonna have to subscribe to this thread. Hopefully people keep it going :)

Back