ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
LOL! maybe i should rename it "Khaddy's general board for those who are too lazy to click three buttons and go there themselves"

Now there is an idea, hmmm, I like that one.

Chewey

well, i am i big powerful guy.

i'm part of the elite clan BUG. (Big Ugly Guy) lol
*pins S&D there*
need some bandages?

NO SHIT, a fellow BUG member. Wow, I did not know you were one too. *shakes hands with Khadgar giving him the secret handshake (aka trying to crush each others hand to see who is stronger) *

depends on what you'd call it. rape? love? sex?

LOL just kidding.

*laughs* no no, you're in for it now *picks you up and makes sure you're hands AREN'T free*

Sex & Diamonds said:
*starts screaming for help*

Hmmmm this is a tough decision, does not seem like I was invited to this , so it may be better if I do not get involved.

chewbacca71 said:

Hmmmm this is a tough decision, does not seem like I was invited to this , so it may be better if I do not get involved.

I would be forever in your debt....

*batting my eyelashes, as I try and kick Khadgar*

*looks at the two of you* i may be evil, but have morals damnit!

*puts S&D in a firemans carry over his shoulders so she can't kick anything.... sensitive?

also this hold has her knees. so no kneeing me in the head.

(wonders how excatly he made sure my hands weren't free) *ponders scratching just one of his eyes out*

uh.... with my other hand! *smiles* no scratching my eyes out!

Sex & Diamonds said:

I would be forever in your debt....

*batting my eyelashes, as I try and kick Khadgar*

Decisions, Decisions, on the one hand, a beautiful woman that will be in my debt *wide ass grin* or the DM that can kill my character with the use of two of his fingers. hmmmmmmm

heh!!!i'm going to love this!uh.....wait,rape?er my morals are a littel higher than that!.........................ah the hell with it!!!*draws out sword just in case s&d trys to escape*all right mage boy hurry up before i change my mind!

damnit Hy, my morals are much higher than that! i'm not raping S&D! it was a joke when i said it. anything but consentual is wrong.

chewbacca71 said:

Decisions, Decisions, on the one hand, a beautiful woman that will be in my debt *wide ass grin* or the DM that can kill my character with the use of two of his fingers. hmmmmmmm

Men !!! :rolleyes:

oh no you don't!*mutters the spell to call kasamaryu the dragon warriour*yu-kalay tisamaryu hyveryos!!!!!!!!!!

Khadgar said:
damnit Hy, my morals are much higher than that! i'm not raping S&D! it was a joke when i said it. anything but consentual is wrong.

Just what are you going to do with me ? :eek: :confused:

um.... i'll figure that out when i cross that bridge *smiles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back