Sleeping Naked

I sleep in either boxer briefs or compression shorts. Pants get tangled and shirts choke me. I used to sleep naked though, until I married and she didn't like it...
 
:(
You're very accomodating to your wife!
Are you comfortable though?
 
:(
You're very accomodating to your wife!
Are you comfortable though?

Sometimes it isn't about comfort, it was a compromise. I sleep in underwear and she doesn't complain when I snore :) I used to hate being woken up the instant I fell asleep just to hear "You're snoring again."
Being a tad uncomfortable is well worth a few hours of peace and quite so I can snore freely.
 
I mostly sleep with just boxers on, but have slept naked sometimes. I can because I'm single lol. Can be a little cold.
 
I almost always sleep naked.

I didn't always do it but an old partner spoke to me about the symbolism in it, and created an imagine in my mind.

So I have always thought about it as a necessity to open up my soul to someone, letting them into my spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams… which is truly being naked. Of course you could do all that without taking off your clothes but why not amplify it with some symbolism?

Of course it also brings upon more confidence and self love too.

As well there are health benefits to sleeping naked. Some for both sexes and then individual benefits for each sex.
 
tumblr_nq3iumKNA81rl2k7fo1_540.png


I sleep naked unless I don't feel well... then maybe just a very light cami.
and I hate it when my SO isn't naked too... I tend to pull and tug at his nightclothes until they are off ~
the very few nights in the last 30 years he has made the mistake of coming to bed wearing anything.
 
Sleep CFNM

Turns out it is conditional. I used to sleep starkers, but my step-daughter abruptly ended that. Now I have to make sure she isn't going to visit and bust my chops because she is uncomfortable with the notion.

Life is all compromise, or it isn't any fun...:)
 
Quite frankly if I'm not out and about I'm naked, I've never really liked clothes, apart from work clothes i literally have 2 off the same shirt and 3 practically identical trousers just so i don't have to really even think about it, if I'm not cold i don't really see the point in wearing anything, save a collar ofcourse.
 
Quite frankly if I'm not out and about I'm naked, I've never really liked clothes, apart from work clothes i literally have 2 off the same shirt and 3 practically identical trousers just so i don't have to really even think about it, if I'm not cold i don't really see the point in wearing anything, save a collar ofcourse.

In all fairness, this. But I'm not a nudist, which is a little contrasting, as my comfort with nudity tends to only really apply at this point in my Master's house, and in front of a camera.
 
I sleep naked most nights. It's good for when it's hot and for a quickie ;)
 
Gosh, I've slept naked every night since my early 20's. Nothing really sexual about it, Its just more comfortable for me. I like to be cool when I sleep, love the feel of clean sheets.
 
I am the same way. I sleep completely naked no matter the seasons. It kills me if I am staying at a relatives house or have company stay over and I have to put clothes on "just in case". I've always slept naked even when I was a child I would take my pj's or night gown off and it drove my mother nuts lol! I always told her I was "too hot" and I would go to bed dressed and wake up naked the next day looking for the clothes I stripped off at night.
 
I live in a dormatory and it was kind of strange to sleep naked there before
but nevertheless my roommates get used to this. some of them sleep naked too:D
 
Back
Top