see you in the morning sexy people!!!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121127_7.JPG
    Snapshot_20121127_7.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 258
  • Snapshot_20121127_8.JPG
    Snapshot_20121127_8.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 539
Is that a stone fireplace behind you? I wish I didn't have to go out tonight. I'm thinking that some cuddling in front of a cozy fire would be wonderful.

Is that a stone fireplace behind you? I wish I didn't have to go out tonight. I'm thinking that some cuddling in front of a cozy fire would be wonderful.

Yer, it sure is!! And it does get used in that way any where near as often as it should!! Will have to change that!! Ha ha!! Xx

more, more, more

krsh...krsh...dispatch..We have a fire in NC.....do you copy? would you please send Daz to respond

Ok, corny, but ding-dang-it man... That last one... Good God! I've already been at myself twice today...do I need to make it a third???

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
for an absolutely gorgeous body..

I must admit, I never follow threads like this. I can't stop looking. Parts of my body are drooling faster then my mouth. :eek: You have a fantastic body!

see you in the morning sexy people!!!!

I see... Start a fire amongst us all, and leave us with a see you in the morning. Lol
Absolutely spectacular set of photos Daz. Can't get enough if you. :kiss:

Thanks again!!

I see... Start a fire amongst us all, and leave us with a see you in the morning. Lol
Absolutely spectacular set of photos Daz. Can't get enough if you. :kiss:

Thanks!!! Glad u enjoyed it!! I might need some ideas now tho in where to go next so to speak!!!

Are you SURE you don't START more fires than you put out, naughty firefighter ?? :devil: :D

Just caught up on all your latest HOT photos. :)

Hope you've had a good couple of days, daz, and that work is being calm.

Back