Creampies

Just do it.

Me and my beautiful blond wife have developed an interesting relationship with a black friend of ours. I've posted a few of our experiences, which hapened a few years ago, to initiate responses from others with similar experiences. Ken, our black friend, a heavyset man about 5'10" 210lbs with this hugh 11" beercan thick cock, is the only other man my wife will agree to enjoy sex with, provided it starts and ends with me there. My wife Cyndy has been told by many that she could pass for Christina Applegate. Ken can turn my reserved, shy wife into a sex craved puddle of goo. When he pulls his cock out she's on it. It makes me happy just seeing her unravel in pure lust over this mans cock. I love watching his cock fuck my Cyndy, driving her insane with excrutiating pleasure, which results in one long continuous orgasm. Because he could deposit his sperm so deep inside her, I'ved asked him to pull out so he could layer his hugh load of sperm all around the entrance of her pussy. When he finished cumming, he would slide over, kneel by my wifes head and use her mouth to clean his cock. Now its my turn! As I positioned my face next to her cum soaked pussy,I examined the gaping hole left by this hugh cock, just amazing! I loved eating her after he finished, his large thick jelly like clumps of sperm had a tendency to stay in place allowing me to take my time so as to fully enjoy the taste and texture of his sperm. As I lick my wife clean, I found myself planning how to convince Ken to let suck his beautiful cock. I really want to feel him cum in my my mouth. Well watching my wife doing him is still hot. Just then I heard Ken tell Cyndy to open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue, as I watched in envy, Ken plastered my wifes face and mouth with another deluge of thick pearly white sperm.As he held her head up, Cyndy using both hands on his shaft, formed her lips into an O placing them directly over the piss slit literally sucking his sperm from his balls like a cum craved porn queen. Who is this women? Someday soon, my lips will be the ones sucking sperm from that big beautiful black cock and still eat my wifes delicious creampies.

Hey,
He must know you are enjoying his cum, just ask for it straight from the tap. There is a near zero percent chance he"ll say no. You may even have to tounge fight her for it.
Curiousus
 
Last edited:
I totally forgot about this...About nine years ago we started to flirt with this other couple and over time things became sexual. my gf's husband was unable to get hard around us (before the male pill i think), anyway many nights we enjoyed fmf and some times her husband would watch. I didn't think about it but he did enjoy his wife after my husband was with her. She loved it. I remember her comment, "well after 18 years of him asking for me to be with other men, it was very easy when things heated up between us." So, I'm not sure how many times her husband did, but he loved it!

Not sure if this topic is okay here but wanted to know other peoples thoughts/stories/experiences with creampies. I was with a couple this past weekend and her husbands fantasy was for me to cum in his wife and then she would straddle his face to clean her out. It got me excited as I got to fill her up 3x that night.
 
I'll have a piece!

This is the hottest thread I've found so far.

I'm 99% gay, except that I find dicks in general kind of dull and pussies facinating. Yeah, tell me about it. I think it's just a forbidden fruit thing. I want to eat Adam out of Eve.

I have so many creampie fatasies and no idea how to make them come true. Glad to see there are folks out there that would embrace the back of my head.
 
Looks like a fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTZDOK View Post
Just think of the creampie possibilities.

http://www.redtube.com/856
Was hoping to see her lay a sexy kiss on him after that load

Would have been tasteful!!!


Watch her left hand, she is pumping something with it. Notice how you never really see the cock connected to the body. Or the guy even twitch while cumming.

And who comes like that, several seconds between each spurt? And the 4th or fifth spurt as big or bigger than the first?
 
Yeah, I find it hard to believe it being real. But she sure looks sexy all messy like that. ;)
 
Also agree with the unlikeliness but was willing to give the benefit of the doubt at the time.
 
I love the idea of eating someone elses cum when mixed with fanny juice. I haven't yet but will. I still like the idea of a cock in my mouth and getting fresh cum as well
 
interesting, never thought about this that way!

This is the hottest thread I've found so far.

I'm 99% gay, except that I find dicks in general kind of dull and pussies facinating. Yeah, tell me about it. I think it's just a forbidden fruit thing. I want to eat Adam out of Eve.

I have so many creampie fatasies and no idea how to make them come true. Glad to see there are folks out there that would embrace the back of my head.
 
My favourite fetish, I have never been brave enough to do it...... yet
 
I totally forgot about this...About nine years ago we started to flirt with this other couple and over time things became sexual. my gf's husband was unable to get hard around us (before the male pill i think), anyway many nights we enjoyed fmf and some times her husband would watch. I didn't think about it but he did enjoy his wife after my husband was with her. She loved it. I remember her comment, "well after 18 years of him asking for me to be with other men, it was very easy when things heated up between us." So, I'm not sure how many times her husband did, but he loved it!

I like reading about your experiences jen
 
After sex, after my husband has gone down of my cum filled pussy, I enjoy cuddling with him and tasting the mixture of our sexual fluids on his lips and tongue as we kiss.
 
After sex, after my husband has gone down of my cum filled pussy, I enjoy cuddling with him and tasting the mixture of our sexual fluids on his lips and tongue as we kiss.

i agree...one of my favorite things to do with my lady.
 
When my husband and I were swinging, when it was possible and if I knew it would be welcomed, I would make out with a woman after my husband had made it with her and enjoy the goodies he had left in her pussy.
 
Back
Top