Looking for RPers and possibly more

JazmynMarie26

Experienced
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Posts
36
I am always looking for male role play partners through email. It's much more fun that way. I'm also more drawn to interracial stories, so that will be a huge factor. You must be able to be a CO-WRITER in these RPs. I will not write it all on my own I am hoping to find someone who can role play and establish each others styles together so we can explore and have some fun making stories together. If you are looking for a jack off session and then to log out midway through the story, I am not interested. People who type like they are texting also should not contact me. If you can't tell the difference between their, there and they're, same thing, do not contact me. IF YOU ARE MARRIED OR IN A RELATIONSHIP, DO...NOT...CONTACT...ME!!!

I like the role play to be as realistic as possible and have the emotions that a normal person would have, not porn guy pizza delivery boy knocking on the door to find a woman naked and fingering herself. The build up, reluctance and hesitation is a huge part of what makes role playing exciting. I also like detail of sights, sounds and smells. BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!!! I hate the one-line RPs. They're not enough to imagine.

MY top 5 Scenes that i want to try:

1. I have been used and abused in every relationship that I have ever been in. So, I decided to move to a new neighborhood and start fresh, where no one knows me. What happens when I meet the new neighbor and he begins to get into my head and uncover things about myself that I never knew?

2. I have been working as an administrative assistant in my office for about 1 1/2 years. The entire time, I've been getting a feeling from my boss. He's married, yet he seems very unhappy. I'm newly single and have had a crush on my boss since i first walked in the door. Now, he tells me that I will be accompanying him to a month-long conference in Florida. Wonder how this will turn out?

3. I have been stressed and drained and tired for months now after my last relationship, so i decide to pack up, grab my best guy friend, and take a little trip into the mountains to the cabin. We have both been through hell in our love lives. We've been best friends for about 8 years. We always come to each other when we have problems. Could we have been looking in the wrong places all this time? When it's always been right in front of us? We have 2 weeks together. Will we remain friends or become more?

4. My brother's best friend is a student at the college that I just got accepted to. Now, I have been passed off to him to take to school. We are driving from New York to California for school. It's going to be about a 7 day drive. I've had feelings for him since I was a teenager. Now, we are going to be in a car together for about 6 hours a day. Will he ever see me as more than just his best friend's sister or will i be stuck in that zone forever?

5. I have been living in this apartment by myself for the last year. Now, I have heard that there is a new guy that wants to move into an apartment. Well, i could always use someone to split the rent and everything with. When we meet, we can feel the attraction to each other. How long can we go before we give in and try out a relationship?

And as bad as it may sound, I am a sucker for romantic stories that become more aggressive, but not like "rape-y" aggressive. So if you can be gentle, descriptive, and creative, that's what I'm looking for. If interested, PM me with the scenario you'd like and your character.
 
I can play just about any roles. Message me what roles ya want to play and set the acne and I'll start
 
Back
Top