"Getting my courage up to ask a woman for sex only to be rejected disempowered me."

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Posts
21,217
"Getting my courage up to ask a woman for sex only to be rejected disempowered me."

Imagine if a man had ever said this.

You'd be screaming BZZT BZZT RAEP CULTURE ALERT AWOOOGAH 9,000 KILORODGERS OF PATRIARCHAL OPPRESSION

http://crunkfeministcollective.word...-for-sex-what-do-you-do-when-the-guy-says-no/

Frequently, I tell my friends that my life is a bad romantic comedy. There’s plenty of comedy, little romance, and never a happy ending.

This has become all the more apparent as I have attempted to make sex a regular rather than sporadic occurrence in my post-30 life.

I swear that I have managed to meet the only 200 men on the planet who actually say “No” when you ask for sex. (Of course I’m exaggerating. I don’t think I personally know 200 men that I find sexually attractive.)

Feminism and becoming a grown-ass woman with a strong-ass 30+ year old monster libido has made me decidedly less embarrassed about asking for what I want, particularly as it relates to my intimate life.

In fact, asking for what I want and need has become my mantra for 2012. One of my good friends gave me exactly this advice on January 1st of this year. And recently, I heard Joan Morgan, my feminist big sister shero say exactly this same thing at a series of wonderful discussions on Emotional Justice that I’ve been attending. “Ask for what you need,” she implored the audience, because to paraphrase the ending, “you just might get it.”

And getting it—good and on the regular—is what I’m interested in.

But my asking hasn’t helped.

#TrueStory: chalk it up to #VenusRetrograde but last month saw exes coming out the woodworks. I had a chance to have dinner and clear the air with one that I really liked. After a lovely dinner and good conversation (not to mention an extended drought), I asked if he’d like to accompany me back to my room.

Surprise of surprises: he declined. Exasperated (and horny) I asked “Why?” Lo and behold, he flipped the gender script and told me some version of: “I’m happy to have you back in my life. I don’t want to move too prematurely because we are rebuilding our relationship.” Riiiiight. What I wanted to know is what our “relationship” had to do with the sex that I needed to have right then and there.

For that there were no answers.

......

But what I can tell you is this: Getting my courage up to ask a partner that I trust for the sex that I wanted only to be turned down left me feeling hella disempowered.
But when a woman says this shit it's DAMN YOU LT FOR POSTING THIS SHIT YOU MISOGYNIST PIG.

Fucking hypocrites.
 
Why you all give him attention? Let him rant.

His obsession is to women as Miles/Vette/Bunnyslippers are to Islam/Obama
 
Why you all give him attention? Let him rant.

His obsession is to women as Miles/Vette/Bunnyslippers are to Islam/Obama
You people can't refute what I say. All you can do is attack me.

You've only managed to get yourself a fucking honey badger invasion. I'll pound you into submission. I can hammer you with documentation of feminist hypocrisy for decades. I'll wear down you and your campaign of attacks against me. Count on that. There's no exit strategy for you except admitting these feminists are fucked in the head.
 
Benefit of the doubt, someone has to have whipped him bad enough to be like this.
I like how you said you wrote a feminist story about men being abused and Laurel

herself an AVOWED feminist

fucking rejected it.

Talk about stabbing a male feminist in the back and twisting the knife. You useless fucking eunuch.
 
If you were a man you would know they do say that and often.

Its a male general reaction nr.3 after a rejection.
If you were a woman you would be aghast at another woman saying this.

But instead you're a giant walking turd.
 
I keep wondering why are you trying to masturbate with you keyboard instead of dick.
Then a horrible thought hit me.

Did she cut it off? :eek:
 
Except you didn't leave it open to interpretation. You should really get an alt, get it well known as a neutral and then post these things there to get a fair response.

As it stands I don't have an issue with what was said.
 
Except you didn't leave it open to interpretation. You should really get an alt, get it well known as a neutral and then post these things there to get a fair response.

As it stands I don't have an issue with what was said.

He doesnt want a fair response.

All his threads are intentionally misogynist to a fault so he can gather some nasty comments and justify spitting back on "manginas". I even believe all this woman hate is just a pretense so he can recognize men who like women (read get pussy) and hate them.

He hates men actually.
Because he wants to be the one (and get pussy) so desperately.
 
The restraining order specifically keeps him at least a 1000 yard from the woman he once told us was his wife.

It still takes a special kind of person to hate the entire gender based on one example.
I am sure there are more of us with particularly nasty divorces on this board. But some know how to forget the past, move on and find a new partner. I for one believe it would be my loss if I hated all men because of my ex. There are some wonderful men out there and it would be true waste not to enjoy them.

If LT would invest half of that energy and effort he is spending on hate now in improving himself in some positive way he would probably have a happy new relationship and forget about Lit altogether.
 
Honestly if you get divorced there should be a waiting period of a decade before you're allowed to date again.
 
It still takes a special kind of person to hate the entire gender based on one example.
I am sure there are more of us with particularly nasty divorces on this board. But some know how to forget the past, move on and find a new partner. I for one believe it would be my loss if I hated all men because of my ex. There are some wonderful men out there and it would be true waste not to enjoy them.

If LT would invest half of that energy and effort he is spending on hate now in improving himself in some positive way he would probably have a happy new relationship and forget about Lit altogether.

I know a few men who went through nasty divorces and for the most part, they brought it upon themselves for being insufferable assholes who thought their wife would endure anything they did.

Lt's woman problems started after he lost his job and he thought she was going to put him on the payroll of her company.
 
Back
Top