The Trumpbad Thread

File_Feb_05_5_31_46_AM.jpg

Suck it, #MAGA losers. :D

Bad drugs. Really bad drugs. I hear detox in Sweden works, unlike in USA. Feel better, okay?

I am not a leftist pot head and have no respect for anyone who is. If this is your answer to my post I can only take it as an admission that you agree with what I said, but that your own pot store has sold you a bad bag and you are using the space to complain about it. I do hope since you know about the detox in Sweden not helping you that you can find a place that will help cure you of both your drug habit and your leftist foolishness. Best of luck to you.

If this is your answer to my post I can only take it as an admission that you agree with what I said...
No, it means what it says. I think you've suffered severe brain damage, by trauma or drug use, and should seek professional help.

I just read that president bozo the fucking clown just said that the police were disgusting and that he would have entered the school even if he wasn't armed.

What is more disgusting than him saying that is that so many fools believe him.

Imagine the roar from the crowd if Obama had said that.

They were always the same. Slimebuckets like Roger Stone behind the scenes and spineless hypocrites like Paul Ryan in front. Reagan just put a better face on it.

I agree. My posts are usually sarcastic and meant to poke the GOP hypocrisy.

Reagan was way over his head too and also captained a shipload of pirates.

How did the party of Reagan become the party of Trump?
Nixon's Southern Strategy kicked it off. Become the party of a shrinking demographic! Reagan's dumping of the FCC Fairness Doctrine fast-tracked it, boosted by Murdoch, Rush Limbo, and their fact-free fulminations. Reality eventually catches up with liars but the wait is painful.

Nixon's Southern Strategy kicked it off. Become the party of a shrinking demographic! Reagan's dumping of the FCC Fairness Doctrine fast-tracked it, boosted by Murdoch, Rush Limbo, and their fact-free fulminations. Reality eventually catches up with liars but the wait is painful.

I agree completely but my question was to again point out the hypocrisy of the GOP, which claims to be fiscally responsible until their owners want a return on their investment, state’s rights when convenient, pro life until berth. Reagan was very flawed as a person and as a president. He and his administration should have gone to jail over Iran/Contra but he hated Russia. St. Reagan is turning in his Hollywood grave watching Trump’s GOP having rough sex with Russia from the bottom.

Devin Nunes is a bag man for the mob!

John Cleese

@JohnCleese
The average Trump supporter seems like someone who goes regularly to watch professional wrestling, without having any idea that it's fixed

I agree. My posts are usually sarcastic and meant to poke the GOP hypocrisy.

Reagan was way over his head too and also captained a shipload of pirates.

But Reagan got the hostages free from Iran because they knew he'd wipe them off the map.

Reagan also did what Both Bushes and Obama couldn't do and that's deter terrorist bullshit when he bombed Kadafi's house after one of our planes were shot down.

If that were Bush he would have talked about it for four months before doing anything and Obama would have apologized for the plane getting in the way of enemy fire.

Course Ronnie did set Bin laden in motion...:(

The snow flakes would have hated Ronnie, he had balls

Speaking of Ronnie though....remember the 'I don't recall?" all the evidence and I don't recall got him off the hook?

That's what Trump is ultimately going to say with the same result.

But Reagan got the hostages free from Iran because they knew he'd wipe them off the map.

Reagan also did what Both Bushes and Obama couldn't do and that's deter terrorist bullshit when he bombed Kadafi's house after one of our planes were shot down.

If that were Bush he would have talked about it for four months before doing anything and Obama would have apologized for the plane getting in the way of enemy fire.

Course Ronnie did set Bin laden in motion...:(

The snow flakes would have hated Ronnie, he had balls

Speaking of Ronnie though....remember the 'I don't recall?" all the evidence and I don't recall got him off the hook?

That's what Trump is ultimately going to say with the same result.

Reagan, during a US led arms embargo against Iran traded weapons with Iran in exchange for the release of hostages. It was a seriously flawed plan since the Iranians didn’t keep their part of the bargain and only released some of the hostages while kidnapping others. Then he lied to the American people saying that he didn’t trade arms for hostages. He then undermined congress, who cut off funding, by using the profits from the sale of weapons owned by American tax payers to fund the contras.

Reagan was a senile old fuck but at least he was smart enough to hate Russia.

Back