Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I last posted here in 2014. Since then, I think the widest (Freudian autocorrect - I meant to type "weirdest") have been the mortar from a large mortar and pestle, and the end of a ¾ sized t-ball bat. That was a stretch! :D

Hmmm... I last posted here in 2014. Since then, I think the widest (Freudian autocorrect - I meant to type "weirdest") have been the mortar from a large mortar and pestle, and the end of a ¾ sized t-ball bat. That was a stretch! :D

Hottttttttttttttttttt

lucky mortar must have beaten the shit out of anything on the pestle since 2014.

Do you enjoy tequila?
asombroso-tequila.jpg

Two golf balls. I had no Ben Wa balls and was working at a golf course so...

Only problem was, I have very strong muscles and had worked them up so high, the the one up against my cervix. Nearly exhausted myself getting it out.

And did I learn my lesson? No. Recently got some egg shaped toys with cords on them for easy removal. Those went up deep too. So deep, I couldn't grasp the cord. They're silicone, I was very wet and I don't have non-slip fingers.

I must say, I do have fun!

Only problem was, I have very strong muscles and had worked them up so high, the the one up against my cervix. Nearly exhausted myself getting it out.

And did I learn my lesson? No. Recently got some egg shaped toys with cords on them for easy removal. Those went up deep too. So deep, I couldn't grasp the cord. They're silicone, I was very wet and I don't have non-slip fingers.

it does sound like you do. maybe more fun trying to get them out. you just need to attach another cord to that cord so it will be easier to grab.
I do like the golf ball idea. creative

This woman is just plain HOT!!!

At one point it turned me on to stick unusual items in my pussy and some in my ass. I've used hairbrush handles, lint brush hsndles, bottles, those travel toothbrush holders, cucumbers, carrots, etc.

Some of the more weird items I've used are a large curling iron and remote control.

A few times I've engaged in this behavior in my office pushing a marker or high lighter inside my wet pussy but I haven't done this in years.

At one point it turned me on to stick unusual items in my pussy and some in my ass. I've used hairbrush handles, lint brush hsndles, bottles, those travel toothbrush holders, cucumbers, carrots, etc.

Some of the more weird items I've used are a large curling iron and remote control.

A few times I've engaged in this behavior in my office pushing a marker or high lighter inside my wet pussy but I haven't done this in years.

Awesome.

I have to admit, when I was younger and didn't have a toy handy I used the knobs on my bedpost to have a little fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back