Illinois friends!

*Looks outside at all the snow and feels better knowing I don't have to go out in it today*

So how is everyone doing today?
Anyone up to anything sexy today?

Doing ok, glad I didn't have to go out in all the muck and melting snow today.
But who knows what tomorrow will bring, though I wish it'd bring me a hot lady to keep me warm tomorrow night!

Doing ok, glad I didn't have to go out in all the muck and melting snow today.
But who knows what tomorrow will bring, though I wish it'd bring me a hot lady to keep me warm tomorrow night!

Funny thing about wishes. You know, you could always go out in public! ;)

Funny thing about wishes. You know, you could always go out in public! ;)

With 1 family car(and not being able to afford to put me on insurance) not really any need to go out.
But let me ask you all something.
Where do you go out in public to meet people?
I don't drink so bars seems pointless to me, because sitting around drinking cock or sprite or something and watching TV I could do that from home, and I'm not anywhere need good looking. So not like a woman would come up to me or anything.
If I'm sounding rude I am not trying to be lol.
But people tell me that, lots of people.
And well I just don't know what to do about it lol

With 1 family car(and not being able to afford to put me on insurance) not really any need to go out.
But let me ask you all something.
Where do you go out in public to meet people?
I don't drink so bars seems pointless to me, because sitting around drinking cock or sprite or something and watching TV I could do that from home, and I'm not anywhere need good looking. So not like a woman would come up to me or anything.
If I'm sounding rude I am not trying to be lol.
But people tell me that, lots of people.
And well I just don't know what to do about it lol

I don't know, I meet people everywhere I go. I'll talk to just about anyone.

Why does the woman have to come to you? Why not approach her? Bitching and moaning about being lonely gets you no where, you have to take action to get action. ;)

I don't know, I meet people everywhere I go. I'll talk to just about anyone.

Why does the woman have to come to you? Why not approach her? Bitching and moaning about being lonely gets you no where, you have to take action to get action. ;)

True.
But I'm rather shy in real life which really doesn't help me lol
And about the only places I go out to are helping at the grocery so.
Yeah not a place to try to pick up women.
And even if it was, kinda weird with my mom around and or stuff like that.
Then again even if it was just me and some woman, I'd have no idea what to say lol
Thanks though, I mean I know I am shy and stuff and I know I need to work on it, but I guess that's what I'm trying to do here.
Though yeah heh.

True.
But I'm rather shy in real life which really doesn't help me lol
And about the only places I go out to are helping at the grocery so.
Yeah not a place to try to pick up women.
And even if it was, kinda weird with my mom around and or stuff like that.
Then again even if it was just me and some woman, I'd have no idea what to say lol
Thanks though, I mean I know I am shy and stuff and I know I need to work on it, but I guess that's what I'm trying to do here.
Though yeah heh.

You're what, my age?? Close to it? Something like that?

You don't do the bar scene, and you rarely go out. You're not going to meet the girl of your dreams or fantasies playing video games online. This isn't like The Guild where he moves in with her because of his overbearing mother.

*sigh* Confidence is far sexier than anything. Am I right ladies?

You're what, my age?? Close to it? Something like that?

You don't do the bar scene, and you rarely go out. You're not going to meet the girl of your dreams or fantasies playing video games online. This isn't like The Guild where he moves in with her because of his overbearing mother.

*sigh* Confidence is far sexier than anything. Am I right ladies?

26(27 later this year)
And I know, but I've never had confidence and I'm sure you don't want to hear my life story so yeah =X
We'll leave it at that.

26(27 later this year)
And I know, but I've never had confidence and I'm sure you don't want to hear my life story so yeah =X
We'll leave it at that.

Ok, so I'm a bit older. Once I turn 29, I'm staying there.

Hey, my life has sucked hardcore. More than most probably. I haven't let it stop me from pursuing my own happiness. No one can make you happy but yourself.

That's all I got, so I'm going back to slamming my drinks.

Ok, so I'm a bit older. Once I turn 29, I'm staying there.

Hey, my life has sucked hardcore. More than most probably. I haven't let it stop me from pursuing my own happiness. No one can make you happy but yourself.

That's all I got, so I'm going back to slamming my drinks.

Ok well enjoy your drinks and thanks for talking with me =)
Hope you have a good even/night Photo =)
If I could at the very least talk like this to a woman in real life I might have a chance =D

Ok well enjoy your drinks and thanks for talking with me =)
Hope you have a good even/night Photo =)
If I could at the very least talk like this to a woman in real life I might have a chance =D

Oh, I'll be running around the forums. I'm just probably not the best for relationship advice.

However, last I checked I'm a woman, so I can give you that insight.

Oh, I'll be running around the forums. I'm just probably not the best for relationship advice.

You know the best thing to do when you have no confidence is find a group of people who don't know you from a whole in the wall and try talking to them. Failure is a lot less scary when no one knows it happens but you. When I was in my late 20's I decided I wanted to get our more so i proposed a bet with myself. I decided I would go out of my way to go on one date for each year I was alive and if i did that in one year I'd buy myself something I had always wanted (not not a mail order bride). None of my friends knew about it and none of them ever met the women i dated, but after a year i had exceeded my original goal and learned that taking a chance is the hard part and things usually go better then your mind makes you believe they will.

Oh and I touched 17 breasts ;) Oh to be young.....

That could be most helpful in the future =)
Because even I think it's kinda creep to ya know go up to someone in the grocery store heh.
Not that I'd try hitting on women in a store like that or any store for that matter.
I mean from what I've ready when I've been around you have a good family life for yourself.
Your going back to school you have a loving husband and all =)
Hehe I'm still a virgin, not even been kissed by a girl yet lol

That could be most helpful in the future =)
Because even I think it's kinda creep to ya know go up to someone in the grocery store heh.
Not that I'd try hitting on women in a store like that or any store for that matter.
I mean from what I've ready when I've been around you have a good family life for yourself.
Your going back to school you have a loving husband and all =)
Hehe I'm still a virgin, not even been kissed by a girl yet lol

You definitely failed stalker 101. LOL!

[QUOTE
I don't drink so bars seems pointless to me, because sitting around drinking cock or sprite or something and watching TV I could do that from home,[/QUOTE]

Hey man here is some advice even if you dont go out and drink at bars and interact in people, hey try starting off small and just flirt lightly with a waitress at like cheddars or somewhere, one of the things that i have learned is that even if you are not the most outgoing or cutest guy in the place, if you can make a woman laugh more then a " haha " thats it then it gives you more of a shot then the average guy with absolutely not personality a woman loves to have a guy make her laugh, it tends to show you can think on your feet and it gives you a chance to interact and see how the girl will react to you.

Hey man here is some advice even if you dont go out and drink at bars and interact in people, hey try starting off small and just flirt lightly with a waitress at like cheddars or somewhere, one of the things that i have learned is that even if you are not the most outgoing or cutest guy in the place, if you can make a woman laugh more then a " haha " thats it then it gives you more of a shot then the average guy with absolutely not personality a woman loves to have a guy make her laugh, it tends to show you can think on your feet and it gives you a chance to interact and see how the girl will react to you.

This is good advice too!

In high school, yes, it was about looks and what not. Teenage girls are shallow creatures. Some girls never outgrow that.

However, if you can connect with me on a mental level, make me laugh and smile a genuine smile, I am far more likely to remember you or want to get to know you.

This is good advice too!

In high school, yes, it was about looks and what not. Teenage girls are shallow creatures. Some girls never outgrow that.

However, if you can connect with me on a mental level, make me laugh and smile a genuine smile, I am far more likely to remember you or want to get to know you.

Ok well thanks for the tip man I'll try to remember that next time I'm out! =)
Anyway how is everyone today?
Also replies might be a bit slower from me then normal, since my old PC crapped out so using a different one heh.
Hope you all are having a good day!

Ok well thanks for the tip man I'll try to remember that next time I'm out! =)
Anyway how is everyone today?
Also replies might be a bit slower from me then normal, since my old PC crapped out so using a different one heh.
Hope you all are having a good day!

My day is going quite well. :)

No worries on replies. The great thing about the internet, you don't miss much. ;)

My day is going quite well. :)

No worries on replies. The great thing about the internet, you don't miss much. ;)

Some times this is true.
Other times I go for the night and come back and have a page or more to read =)
Glad your having a good day!
Mine hasn't been all bad, need to have pick up a USB flash drive to get some things off my dying PC and what not.

plus i know that it works out with the advice, hell i first met gryphon when i was staying at a hotel for the first 3 months i lived here in illinois, lol i use to not really sleep and i would go down into the lobby and talk to her while i filled up my thermos with coffee and all, couldnt stay long since i didnt want to get anyone in trouble but when i saw her later on a yr or so later she remembered me and my family and now we are friends.

Well thanks all for the advice!
Maybe I'll put it to practice some time lol
So hope everyone had a good day so far!

Back