Remove This Story

All part of your "won't let it go" obsession about something, of course. Just pounding and pounding and pounding away as if the future of the planet depended on knuckling under to your personal hypocritical obsession with rape stories. To make more room for torturing and fucking your sister stories, I guess. :rolleyes:

Go ahead Pilot, prove your hypocrisy and tell me the story belonged here. Go ahead

And while you're at it, go ahead and tell me you don't pound away on this site whenever you can for whatever it does that irks you. Like all its broken features you bring up every chance you get.

And you're right. So am I.

You're posting here because you like to pound away on me any chance you get. Gets your old withered cock hard.

I think you should stop worrying about me and get back to writing, maybe if you focus hard enough you'll write a story more than a handful of people will favorite.

My Earth Day contest story(and in first time not sister fucker category) has been favorited more times than your last two dozen stories-maybe three dozen stories combined.

So why don't you go pound on that, you irrelevant fraud?

Oooo, the sick little man foams at the mouth when someone bites back. :D Tough.

Last edited:
I was going to check other stories too, but for the life of me I cannot remember the author's name. Probably for the best.

arrowthroughtheheart.....I think they wrote a bunch in 2006 then came back recently. They had other dad/daughter stories, but I didn't look to see if they were along the lines of this one.

What's more disturbing then them writing it and the site letting it skate by even though the author made no sign of sneaking anything through is how many people read it and were fine with it?

I thought the underage rule was to dissuade that crowd from being here?

Since the site went to pushing everything through in two days the amount of rule breaking stories has vastly increased. Rape, underage, snuff, horrific grammar, poor formatting everywhere.

Its now been passed on to the authors/readers to police the site and most won't. Why should they when all they get is derision.

BTW on a site that does not allow rape stories, the number 50th ranked most favorited story of all time is called "Raping Chay.":rolleyes:

Right through the cracks that one went.

Thanks. I'll check out the name.

I can't believe that about the rape story! I thought "rape" was a big flagged NO NO word!

Hey Pilot, I bet that story has more votes than all of yours this year combined as well. Might even have more comments than all of yours combined.

Know why? People like my writing. Guess they are unsophisticated in your eyes, huh?

You can lie and lie and lie all you want about your alleged accomplishments in the real world(which no one here believes by the way) but lit is where we are. Can't lie here. Can't say "I have a top story" when you don't because people will go look.

So here, which is the playing field we're in....you're a failure, a fraud with 500 stories in the same category and can't get more than a few comments on your stories. A category where college coeds, straight men and women are writing far better GM than you could ever imagine.

And half of your comments are you bickering and snarking with anyone that critiques you in any way.

Where's your contest wins, oh might one? I know, you don't care:rolleyes: Of course you don't. that's why you whine and cry that every story that isn't your story has an advantage.

And fawc? Oh, you were so excited about that! The real writers would win without name recognition. The cream would rise to the crop...

Didn't win did you? Even when you entered three stories in a 12 story contest you didn't win. Then took shots at all the winners. Even your bunbuddy wylie was sick of you in the last thread you and your whining and arguing.

You couldn't win a contest if you were the only one entering. So yeah, we';re all ready to believe you're a mainstream success:rolleyes:

But gee on that note. I remember when you thought you were funny sending around that cool little article that was "really you"

Hmmm so the real you won third place in an amateur writing contest...impressive, but I asked myself how would such a mainstream successful author be allowed to enter that type of contest.....

We know the answer don't we?

I know all your answers.

Some day Pilot I will get it in my head to not look at you as a sad source of amusement and decide to really embarrass you.

So go ahead and pound away old fool, you just make yourself look worse and worse.

Thanks. I'll check out the name.

I can't believe that about the rape story! I thought "rape" was a big flagged NO NO word!

I don't know how old that story is, but someone told me lit had a sister site years ago called extreme stories with a lot of non consent content, it shut down and it was all moved here, which is fine....except it makes no sense to say you have a rape rule.....

Seems Arrow is a bit grouchy.

Some words from ArrowThroughTheHeart:A few individuals appeared to misunderstand one of my stories and became abusive, and the story was subsequently removed by Literotica. I have no interest in writing for a site or individuals who are incapable of separating social commentary from advocacy, so will no longer be submitting stories. Apologies to those that enjoyed my work.

I think the fact that so many reacted in the same way should make them think they overstepped the boundaries.

There us a double standard in erotica. That scene ina Stephen King book? Oh, no problem there...but that would be because it would be a small piece of a huge story a plot device.

But here on this type of site that is all sexual, the fear is....people are getting off to that child being hurt. I am sure most weren't, but we know some are, that's the point.

I'm also going to say in all fairness to that author....Had the site had some type of proper screening process and kicked it back to him right off the bat and give him a reason and chance to fix it, then he wouldn't have taken any crap from people here.

So in a sense its a shame.

BTW on a site that does not allow rape stories, the number 50th ranked most favorited story of all time is called "Raping Chay.":rolleyes:

Right through the cracks that one went.

Which isn't a story about rape. The title is just Shock and Awe to get the attention of readers ( and quite possibly rape fans ), which appears to have worked.

That it is the 50th most favorited is a stunner, as it was nothing to write home about.

Which isn't a story about rape. The title is just Shock and Awe to get the attention of readers ( and quite possibly rape fans ), which appears to have worked.

That it is the 50th most favorited is a stunner, as it was nothing to write home about.

Content is irrelevant. If a site claims not to allow rape stories, it looks pretty stupid to have one with the word right there in the title.

The site had no idea if it was a shock value ploy or an all out brutal rape, just clicked accept.

I would think what just happened to your brief reign as a mod would have taught you the talk out of both sides of the mouth mentality that is here.

Content is irrelevant. If a site claims not to allow rape stories, it looks pretty stupid to have one with the word right there in the title.

The site had no idea if it was a shock value ploy or an all out brutal rape, just clicked accept.

I would think what just happened to your brief reign as a mod would have taught you the talk out of both sides of the mouth mentality that is here.

Yes, it should have been kicked back for a re-titling.

Did I mention that LC is rabid about this topic and won't let it go even after it's been pounded to death, showing his hypocrisy of criticizing me (but, of course, no one but me) for repeating an opinion in direct response to the post of someone else? :D

Having a real hissy fit, he is. :D

The man is obsessed and sick--and laughingly hypocritical. :eek:

Last edited:

Some words from ArrowThroughTheHeart:A few individuals appeared to misunderstand one of my stories and became abusive, and the story was subsequently removed by Literotica. I have no interest in writing for a site or individuals who are incapable of separating social commentary from advocacy, so will no longer be submitting stories. Apologies to those that enjoyed my work.

Well he is right, there has been a significant amount of hysteria about his story, and he has been called a pedophile in this thread. Some of you have said that it should be taken down because it violates the rules and that is fair comment. Others seem to think that even writing about abuse of that kind makes you some kind of monster.

I can't comment much on the particular story since it has gone, but was it not a matter of art reflecting life?

A young lady who used to contribute to these threads told me her story a couple of years back. It involved being raped by her alcoholic father when she was aged 14 and then by her brother. I told her that I couldn't write her story because I didn't think I could do it justice. I was sorry to have to say that because her's was a powerful story that really should be told.

There's a difference between a "compelling life's story" and how someone went from victim to survivor and an "erotic" one going into the sexual details of a rape.

Yep, the thread really went overboard. But that's just because of LC. It was reported, which it should have been, and after a few days it was gone. That should have been good enough. With all that the sole editor has to process through each day, there are going to be drops. That's life. It was reported and it was erased within a couple of days. All the hype was LC--plugging multiple personal agendas.

There's a difference between a "compelling life's story" and how someone went from victim to survivor and an "erotic" one going into the sexual details of a rape.

You have me at a disadvantage, having, I presume, read the story, whereas I will not be able to. However, there is also a big difference between describing a rape in all it's sexual details and condoning or promoting it as a good thing. I can imagine ways that could be said to be describing the event sexually which would actually convey how harrowing the experience was for the victim and why it had a devastating effect on her. Writing about it does not make it bad, it is how you write about it.

Lit's rules are lit's rules and I respect that. However, if they were applied to the publishing world as a whole, some modern day classic books would never have been published.

The fact that I can't read the story means that I can't criticise it. I can't tell the author, or anyone else, what I think of it. I cannot tell anyone how wrong it is because I don't know. I can critcise the person that called him a pedophile because unlike me, they are prepared to voice that opinion without any evidence whatsoever. Writing about it and doing it are two entirely different things.

Well, to paraphrase some of the story... "I was raped when I was eleven. No, don't get mad. I liked it and I'm glad it happened." Then graphic detail followed. The enraged male lead becomes aroused as he listens.

Well, to paraphrase some of the story... "I was raped when I was eleven. No, don't get mad. I liked it and I'm glad it happened." Then graphic detail followed. The enraged male lead becomes aroused as he listens.

So not only was an 11 year old raped and gave details but an adult gets a hard on listening to it.

Yeah nothing under age about that.

Everyone here is obviously just being to hard on the author and the story:rolleyes:. The author...as I said if the site looked at something once in awhile they wouldn't have taken a load of shit.

So if anyone here is arguing this story was taken out of context they should grow up and admit that their agenda is to be argumentative pricks.

Must be tough to be so arrogant you can't be wrong no matter how bad they make themselves look.

You have me at a disadvantage, having, I presume, read the story, whereas I will not be able to. However, there is also a big difference between describing a rape in all it's sexual details and condoning or promoting it as a good thing. I can imagine ways that could be said to be describing the event sexually which would actually convey how harrowing the experience was for the victim and why it had a devastating effect on her. Writing about it does not make it bad, it is how you write about it.

Lit's rules are lit's rules and I respect that. However, if they were applied to the publishing world as a whole, some modern day classic books would never have been published.

The fact that I can't read the story means that I can't criticise it. I can't tell the author, or anyone else, what I think of it. I cannot tell anyone how wrong it is because I don't know. I can critcise the person that called him a pedophile because unlike me, they are prepared to voice that opinion without any evidence whatsoever. Writing about it and doing it are two entirely different things.

Its not about whether it is a good or bad thing or what any one's personal opinions are on the matter.

The point is this site has a rule they they cram down everyone's throats about minors not even being able to be near sex in a story then let this slide.

Then people who know that there is this rule then show up to try to act like this is some type of unfair attack.

The rule is no underage sex. This story featured detailed descriptions of not only an eleven year old engaged in sex, but non consensual sex,,,,,then someone getting off on the story so rape for titillation

In other words its not about individual takes its about a story breaking the fucking rules and now a couple of warmed over turds sitting here acting like anyone pointing it out is wrong.

Oh, my, your posts really are matching your avatar. I think your rage has turned to the Web site having gotten the story deleted. You obviously wanted to rattle on forever about the Web site's policies. You've zipped right by pretty much everyone being in agreement that the story should disappear--and right past it having disappeared. You just want to rage.

You're a sick, obsessed little man, LC. Angry at the world for the smallness of your life, all of the failures you've experienced, and your inability to control your violent rages.

Yep, the thread really went overboard. But that's just because of LC. It was reported, which it should have been, and after a few days it was gone. That should have been good enough. With all that the sole editor has to process through each day, there are going to be drops. That's life. It was reported and it was erased within a couple of days. All the hype was LC--plugging multiple personal agendas.

And you plugging your personal agenda against me over and over and over again because you have nothing else to do with your life. You live here 24/7 because its the only thing you have resembling a life.

But, please keep going. keep pointing out everything I say and everything I do. Keep railing away at me you hypocritical lying fraud.

Because all it means is what I already know.

I own you. Lock stock and barrel I own you.

Now come on you shriveled up dessicated little turd. Come get the last word like you know you need to.

And you plugging your personal agenda against me over and over and over again because you have nothing else to do with your life. You live here 24/7 because its the only thing you have resembling a life.

But, please keep going. keep pointing out everything I say and everything I do. Keep railing away at me you hypocritical lying fraud.

Because all it means is what I already know.

I own you. Lock stock and barrel I own you.

Now come on you shriveled up dessicated little turd. Come get the last word like you know you need to.

Well, sure. I like the way your head revolves all the way around and your eyes bug out when you're having one of your violent rages. :D

^^^^^

attachment.php

Attachments

• jl2.jpg
    jl2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
That was really weird and an index to just how sick you are, LC, considering how much you've unsuccessfully attempted (even on this thread) to attack on this forum my self-confidence with my writing over the last couple of years.

I guess you didn't mean that "last word" thingee, did you? :rolleyes:

You are a real piece of work--a small, largely meaningless life one, of course. Talk about insecurity. ;)

Back