Ass Licking

just found this thread... i do love a tongue on and in my ass... :) mmm
 
I remember I made a similar thread a few years back that yielded almost 400 posts...needless to say us litsters are not shy in the ass licking department.
 
I do enjoy having my ass licked and orally probed, very much a turn on. That said, doing the ass licking and probing on a hot lady is preferred. Sit on my face and force me, heaven!
 
Never licked someone else but I'm intrigued by it. I do love having my ass played with ^^ I think I'm more apt to lick a girl than a guy.
 
Love to shove my tongue up my wife's ass as I eat her redhead pussy!
 
Glad to find so many girls who admit to loving it - I love both giving and receiving, one of my top turn ons! :)
 
Last edited:
Never done it before but finding it more and more intriguing... just saw a woman on the beach yesterday with a gorgeous ass and first thing I thought about was spreading and teasing with my tongue.
 
Well I LOVE to lick. anything anal related i love really. i guess i wouldnt mine being licked either
 
i love to be on my knees and at His mercy for a good tongue lashing. My back door is especially sensitive and i keep it very clean so that He will indulge my ass fetish as often as i desire....
 
Ass licker

I had a friend in college that I hooked up with a couple times. The last time, we were 69ing and all of a sudden she was licking my asshole. I was shocked, it was the first time I ever had it done. I didn't know what to do, I was drunk, so I started eating her ass too. It was all pretty strange to me at that time.
 
I had a woman that I hooked up with a few years ago and she was totally into licking my ass. We'd get in the shower and she'd get down on her knees and just go to town. She'd reach between my legs and stroke me while she did it. It was the first time I'd had it done to me and it was amazing, loved it. Returned the favor to a few women since and they seemed to have liked it.
 
I love to lick my wife's ass. I drives her so wild she will pretty much let me do anything after that.
 
Back
Top