To the Loser goes the Spoils (Closed for PrincessAmelia)

He watches her writhe in pleasure as she slams four fingers into her body and grabs her breast hard, his cock twitching and the head sticking out of the water leaks pre-cum from its tip. There’s a grin on his face as she moans out her orgasm, their eyes locked as her body convulses…

He waits as the waves of pleasure wash over her… but doesn’t give her time to catch her breath or regain some strength before he nods at his rock hard member.

“I do believe we agreed on a little lap dance?” he asks with a horny smile, looking forward to receiving a lap dance unlike those you’d get at a strip club in the bathtub… and from the love of his life no less…
 
She saw pre-cum leak from his cock and it just made her move her fingers faster. She was cumming so much on her fingers. She was moaning loudly. She looked deeply in his eyes. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy starting to regain her breath. She licked her fingers clean looking at him as she did. She was sucking her fingers clean.

"Yes we did agree on a lap dance and I always keep to my agreements." She said smiling at him she liked seeing his horny smile because it showed he was enjoying himself. She looked at him thinking how in love she was. She felt like she has found her one. She moved over to him and she started to grind her ass against him.
 
He groans as he grinds her ass against him, his cock throbbing as it nestles between her cheeks…

“Mmm,” he grins, rubbing up her sides and around her, cupping her breasts, as she moves her body on his, “Let’s do this right…” he grunts, clenching his hands on her breasts before moving them back to her ass. Grabbing each cheek, squeezing them, and lifting her body up off him, his cock popping back up, he takes hold of his cock and guides it to the warm entrance of her pussy as he pulls her back down…

“Oh, that’s more like it…” he groans as he sinks into her pussy, his hands laying a stinging slap to her ass as she comes to rest on his pelvis, cock fully embedded inside her hot pussy, “Now, dance bitch…” he grunts.

He lets his hand roam her body, ass, hips, back and the occasional reach in front of her, pussy, belly, tits, as she grinds against his body, his cock pulsing inside her wet folds, which clench around his, making them both groan and moan in pleasure.
 
She was moaning softly as he rubbed her body then cupped her boobs as she was moving her body on his in a sultry way. He clenched her boobs hard and it made her nipples become erect. His hands moved to her ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks and lifted her body up off of him. He guided his cock in her wet pussy. He pulled her back and she pushed back on his cock. "Oh baby that's what I want." She called out as he sank into her pussy. His hands laid a slap on her ass. The slap made her ass sting. She was starting to move on his cock when he commanded her to dance for him. She moaned as his hands roamed her body. She loved the feeling of his hands all over her body. She was moaning louder as she moved her hips around on his cock. Her pussy was clenching around his cock as she moved her hips more.
 
“Ah, yeah… that’s it!” he grunts, hand rubbing her naked skin as her hips moves in his groin, body grinding against him and clenching down on his hard cock inside her warm hole, “Dance babe… move those sexy hips, side to side, back and forth, up and down…” he mumbles, breathing deeply as he watch her body.

His cock throbs with desire but is no way near orgasm, her once tight ass the evidence of why… he grins as he grabs her hips, softly without interfering in how she rides his cock, and trails a thumb down between the cheeks of her ass, remains of his load drip from her sore ring. One hand moves around her, clench around her breast, as his thumb enters her ass, rubbing the inside of her other hole while she rides his cock, the walls of her pussy contracting, clenching down on his hard length.

“Yeah, you’re gonna be sore tomorrow…” he hisses teasingly with a grin, “Just as you like…”
 
"Oh you like that baby. You like my slutty pussy?" She asked moving her hips more and faster. She ran her hand down her side then up. She pinched her nipples hard. She had sensitive boobs and she loved them being played with. They were that sensitive that if played with the right she could end up cumming. She was moaning as she thrusted her hips back and began to roll them. "Is this best lap dance you've ever had?" She asked. He grabbed her hips and his thumb slide down between her ass cheeks. Her hole was gaping open from the fucking he gave her ass. His hand moved round her and clenched her boobs as his thumb entered her ass. She moaned softly. "Oh god." She moaned out. Her pussy was gripping his cock hard as she was getting closer to cumming. "Oh baby. Tomorrow I'm going to be hobbling around in pain but its all worth it." She said.
 
“Fuck yes, love that slutty hole… fucking ride that!” he grunts as she moves her hips, his hand pulling her down hard on him, “You love this, getting to sore you have to ice your puffy cunt in the morning?” he hisses at her.

“You gonna cum?” he asks, “Better not before you ask for permission,” he grunts, clenching his hand on her ass, thumb still deep inside her ass, “… this is my pussy, isn’t it?”

His cock throbs at the sensation of her warm folds squeezing along his hard shaft, milking him… he loved this and was thankful for the previous events or else he too would be on the edge, climax imminent… but now he felt like he could fuck her for hours, and he planned on doing so.
 
"Oh baby I love to ride this cock." She moaned as he pulled her hard down on him. "Oh yeah I love you fucking me so hard that I'll be sore in the morning. I'm going have to ice my poor little pussy." She said as she slide nearly all the way off his cock and then she slammed her hips hard down on his cock. "I'm close to cum baby. I want cum. Let me cum please." She said feeling her thumb dee inside her ass. "Yeah this pussy is yours. I'm your dirty slut and you own me. Please please please let me cum." She said as she moaned louder and her pussy was gripping his cock harder. She was getting closer to cum and she was so desperate. "Please please please please please let me cum I need to cum please." She begged.
 
“Oh yeah, you want to cum?” he grunts, enjoying how she push back against him in the tub.

“Too bad…” he grins, pulling his thumb from her ass and grabbing her hips in both hands, slowing her body to a still, “I think we’ve been in here long enough…” he says, pushing her up off his cock, towards the other side of the tub, “Go grab some towel for us!” he slaps her ass as it presents itself for him, a hard stinging blow to her wet skin.

He sits back as the whimpering babe, having been on the edge of her orgasm, stumbles out of the tub. Standing up and stepping out once she’s found the towels, he grins at her and spreads his arms, signaling for her to dry him, his rock hard cock swinging in front of him, the tool that could’ve given her what she so sorely needed but was denied…
 
"Yes I do." She whispered her body wanting sweet release. She was so frustrated when he pulled his thumb from her ass and then slide out of her. She wanted to scream she was so angry. She just wanted to cum. He pushed her away from him to the other side of the bath. She looked at his cock and sighed. She felt so sexually frustrated. He slapped her ass and it stung like crazy. She felt a bit dizzy and she was so annoyed all she wanted was him to fuck her so hard and she wanted to cum so bad. She got out of the bath got some towels. He stood up spreading his arms she started to dry him off. She wanted to tease because he had stopped her cumming. Her hands were moving his body and she started to run her hand over his cock teasingly then she pulled her hand away.
 
He grins as he she moves her hands down to his while drying him, teasing grazing the hard shaft before pulling away again…

“You really are an irretrievable tease…” he chuckles, “Perhaps I was too easy on you,” he grunts, face hardening, a glint in his eye still showing his smile as he enjoys these games they play.

“Go fetch my belt, it should be with my pants, and get those cuffs you hide in you drawer…” he orders her, pulling the towels from her and turning her towards the door, “Lay them out for me on your bed and get on all fours next to them… understood, slut?” he asks, and with a slap to her naked ass sends her on her way, chuckling a bit at the red print of his hand on her round bottom as she disappears out of sight…

The cuffs she keeps unknown to her parents:
bondage_leather_wrist_cuffs_jl8038__03378.jpg
 
"Well you were mean not letting me cum so I thought I should tease you because you teased me badly by taking me to the edge then stopping me." She said looking at him seeing his face hardening. She wondered what he had in mind to do to her. She smiled she liked the games they played it was always fun when they together. "Okay belt and cuffs." She said looking at him with a grin on her face. He took the towels off her and he turned her to the door. He slapped her ass hard. She walked out of the bathroom and pulled his belt off his trousers. She laid the belt on the bed and then rummaged through her draw to find the cuffs. She put the cuffs on the bed and got on all fours on the bed. She was feeling excited but nervous about what he had planned for her.
 
He walks into her bedroom, stark naked, and with a wide smile on his face at the sight before him… his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend submissively on her hands and knees on the bed…

“Good,” he grins as he steps up to the bed, “Eyes front, slut!” he grunts, letting her know to stay in position, as he runs his hands over the curves of her body, over her round ass and up her back… he slaps her ass hard when he takes his hands off her, a smirk on his face at her sexy whimpering.

“Good girl,” he tells her as he takes her cuffs, smiling at the knowledge of her keeping these in her room, “… arms behind you back!” he orders her, her hands moving behind her back, down her sides a little as she knows he likes, as she gets up on her knees.

He gets up on the bed behind her and locks her wrist in her in the cuffs and wraps a hand around her body, pulling her into his naked body with a firm hold of her breast, his hard cock trapped between them right next to her cuffed hands.
 
She kept her eyes forward like he commanded her. She felt his hands moving over her body. She let out a soft moan as he slapped her ass hard. She bite her lip. She smiled hearing him call her a good girl. She liked to please him. She put her arms behind her back and he cuffed her hands. He held her body. He held her naked body to him. She was moaning softly as he held her boobs firmly. Her hands started to stroke his cock because his cock were straight near her hands.
 
“Mmm,” he groans with a grin on his face as her small hands grabs onto his hard cock, stroking it…

“You’re insatiable… a cock-hungry slut… huh?” he hisses in her ear as he pulls her body against his, hand grasping her breast as he lets her keep jacking his throbbing shaft.

“Guess we need to step it up to teach you to behave… not be such a horny tease… a distraction…” he growls in a murmur and pushes her away, head down into the mattress, hands locking securely behind her back and ass high in the air as she’s on her knees in front of him.

He picks up the belt, the sound of the buckle ringing through the room making it obvious to her even if she can’t see from her current position… with the folded belt in his one hand he runs the other over her round ass, softly grazing the skin with his palm… taking it off her he grins at her anticipation of the pain she’s about to feel, her slight squirming on the bed, her tense muscles…

“Ready to pay the price, slut?” he grunts before he raises his hand and brings down the belt, the swish in the air clearly heard as he brings it down hard into his other palm… chuckling at her reaction as the expected swat on her ass doesn’t happen… he enjoys her small whimpers, running his hand or the belt over her naked skin a couple of times over the next minute before he finally brings the leather down hard on her right cheek, a stinging blow that echoes off the walls of her bedroom… giving her a few seconds for the feeling to wash through her body he brings it down on her other cheek, repeating this ten times…

After ten spanks each cheek of her perfect ass has a warm red blush, her body wiggling slightly from side to side and the bed muffling her whimpers… he runs his hands up her back, massaging her skin, and onto her shoulders, leaning over her body, hard cock nestling between the sore cheeks of her ass…

“See what teasing gets you?” he hisses into her ear before leaning off her, slipping the belt around her neck and taking hold of it, not pulling it so tight she can’t breathe, as he kneels behind her and guides his hard cock back into her warm, wet pussy…
 
"Yes I'm a cock hungry slut." She whispered to him as he grasped her boobs hard. Her hand was jacking him off hard. "Yes you need to teach me to stop being such a horny teasing distraction." She said as he pushed her away. Her head hit the mattress hard. Her hands were secure behind her back. She stuck her ass out in the air. She could tell he had picked up the belt and it made her feel scared. She closed her eyes bracing herself. She bite her lip and was shaking a little. She felt the leather belt run over her ass. She was squirming wondering when she would get the first hit from the belt. When he asked her “Ready to pay the price, slut?” She just stayed quiet feeling a bit scared. She heard the belt moving around and she bite her lip hard waiting for the belt to hit her ass. She heard him chuckle. She felt like he was taunting her. He finally brought the belt down hard on her ass and it hurt like crash. She moaned out in pain. He carried on spanking her ass with his leather belt.

Her ass was sore and red. Her body was shaking a little. She was whimpering in pain a little. Her ass was stinging and it felt like her ass was on fire. He was running his hands over her back massaging her shoulders it felt so nice. She felt his cock against her sore ass cheeks.

"It gets me spanked because I'm a bad girl who teases you." She said it came out muffled because of the belt round her neck. He was knelt behind her and he pushed into her wet pussy. She bite her lip as he pushed deeper into her.
 
Her whimpers are so sexy and even through the pain her burning ass stays in position as he pushes into her, her hot pussy so tight around his hard cock. He grabs a handful of her hair, pulling her head up off the bed a little, his other hand swatting her sore ass cheek as he thrusts his throbbing member into her.

“Tease me like you do… throw me off…” he grunts as he fucks into her, hard and raw, “This is what you wanted?” he challenge, “Well, you got it… I’ll fuck you as the bitch you are!” he growl and push her head back into the bed, taking hold of the belt with one hand and holding onto her hip with the other.

His fingers digs into her hip and he pulls on the belt, tightening the noose a little around her neck, as he fucks her hard, hard and slow at first but steadily building up pace.

While fucking hard into her he tightens and loosens the belt around her neck at random and slaps her flushed ass hard occasionally. All the time grunting as he thrusts into her hard, pounding her into submission…
 
She was whimpering for him as he fucked her. Her ass was killing but she was staying in position. She was so wet for him. She bite her lip hard as she moaned softly as he began swatting her ass. Her ass was stinging.

"I'm sorry I'm a naughty slut who teases you and puts you off your game." She whimpered as he fucked her harder. "Yes this is what I wanted." She said before he pushed her head back into the bed. He was holding onto her hip and onto the belt.

She felt his fingers dig into her hips and the felt tightening round her neck and she was panicking a little. She could breath but it was becoming harder for her to breath. He was fucking her at a fast and hard pace and she was loving it. She always loved him fucking her.

He loosened the belt around her neck and she started to relax a bit more. He was still slapping her ass and every time he slapped her ass she jumped a little. Her ass was bright red. He was thrusting deep into her and her pussy was tightening round his cock. She was getting closer to cumming. "Can I cum please?" She asked.
 
He grins through his gritted teeth, enjoying her soft whimpers, her body presenting itself to him, the sound of her skin as his pelvis slaps against or his hand comes down hard on her perfect round rear, and finally how she asks permission to cum…

“Hmm, don’t know… you’ve been a naughty little tease…” he grunts, a wide smile on his face as he considers his options. He had denied her once already and even as much as he enjoyed teasing her and playing with her, seeing her body writhe and convulse in pleasure as orgasms washes over her, her screams of joy, was one of the greatest thing he knew…

“Alright… but ask me nicely… beg me…” he hiss as he grabs hold of her round hips and fucks her hard, his thumb moving up and circling her tight little asshole as he listens to her soft whimpers… pushing his finger into her small hole as she begs, fucking her harder to push her towards release…

“Mmm…” he groans, grinning as he pretends to think it over, making her stay on the edge as she whimpers and begs, before saying, “Alright, cum!”
 
His body was slapping against hers as he thrusted harder and deeper into her. Every time he slapped her ass she jumped a little and let out a squeal, she was enjoying his spankings but her ass was killing now and it was red raw. "I know I'm a naughty tease I'm sorry but please baby." She said. He'd already said no to her cumming once and she was so desperate to cum. She didn't even know if he said no if she would be able to hold it in. She wanted to cum so much and her whole body need sweet release. "Please please please let your naughty slut cum. Let me cum please baby I need to cum." She begged as she bite her lip hard. She was moaning as he grabbed her hips hard and was rubbing his thumb against her tight little asshole. "Please baby let me cum. I'm your slut let me cum." She said. She moaned louder as he pushed a finger into her asshole. She bite her lip hard. She felt like she was going to cum and she couldn't hold it back much longer so when he said alright cum she felt relieved. She closed her eyes her pussy tightening round his cock. Her body was shaking as she moaned loudly. "Oh baby yeah fuck yes. I'm your slut and I cumming for you." She cried out cumming.
 
His face twists in pleasure as she screams out her release, her body quivering, pussy clenching around his throbbing cock, milking him… with a growl he joins her, rope after rope of his hot sticky cum shooting from the tip of his cock, coating her insides as their bodies buck together, his legs convulsing as his every muscle tense up…

It takes a good minute or two before his body comes down again, relaxing and releasing his firm grip of her hips as he pulls back slightly, semi-hard cock popping free from her body, a stream of their combined cum following and dripping down her leg…

“Damn, that was… pretty good…” he gasps, chuckling at his understatement, and slaps her round, red, sore ass lightly as it sticks straight up from the bed, pushing her to the side with her hands still securely locked behind her back… he drops down on the bed next to her, sitting against the headboard as he regains his breath and strength, watching his sexy girl on the side next to him…

“Got what you wanted slut?” he asks with little grin, enjoying how helpless his love was at that moment.
 
She was screaming in pleasure her body shuddering as she came all over his cock. Her pussy was tightened round his cock milking him. She wanted him to fill her with cum. She moaned as he came deep in her. She felt so much pleasure which took her mind of her stinging ass. Her orgasm was coming to its end and she was breathing heavily. He pulled out of her and their cum ran down her long tanned legs. "Yeah that was good." She said regaining her breath. She moaned as he slapped her sore ass lightly it hurt badly even though it was a light slap. Her ass was redder than a tomato. He pushed her to the side her hands still secure behind her back. She tried to get her hands free but she couldn't. "Oh yeah I got what I wanted." She said. She fidgetted on the bed she hated having her hands secure and being unable to move them. "Please will you uncuff my hands?" She asked.
 
“Un-cuff you?” he asks, raising his eyebrows, a teasing glint in his eyes, “… hmm, I don’t know…” he grins, “I kind of like seeing you squirm like this…” he tells her as she pulls at her arms, lying helplessly on her side. He lets his hand reach out and grasp her naked breast, running it over her warm naked skin for some time…

“Alright,” he finally says, his cock soft and needing a rest anyhow after their playtime, and rolls her onto her stomach to give him access to her back. Unlocking her cuffs he toss the leather away and runs his hands soft and soothingly over her wrists, up her arms to her shoulders, and down her back, gently massaging her sore round bottom.

“You’re okay Crys?” he whispers into her ear as he leans over her back, his hands on either side of her body, “… got anything to eat?” he asks, knowing her parents usually made sure their little princess didn’t miss anything when they were away, “… let’s rest a bit before we eat…” he mumbles, moving back to his seated position and opening his arm for her to snuggle up next to him.
 
"Yes please un-cuff me." She said struggling against the cuffs. Her wrists were sore and her ass was sore too. "Please please take them off." She said still trying to get her hands out. She was helpless lying on her side. She moaned as he grasped her bare boobs. Her nipple were still hard. She sighed happily when he rolled her over onto her stomach. He unlocked the cuffs and tossed them off the bed. He ran his hands softly over her wrists it soothed her. She let out a moan as his hands ran up her arms and then down her back to her sore ass. He massaged her sore ass. It was stinging badly. She groaned a little in pain. "I think you might have to rub some cream onto my ass its sore." She whispered. She felt his hands on her sides. "Yeah there's food in." She said. The house was stocked with food her parents always made sure there was loads of food in while they were away. "Okay." She mumbled back to him. She moved into his arms and snuggled up to him.
 
“Sore, huh?” he asks with a raised eyebrow, a sly grin on his face, “That’s what you get when you’re a bad girl… I’ll let you rest now…” he says, kissing her lovingly on the top of her head, “… then we’ll continue your punishment later…” he promises with a wide teasing grin, his hand slung around her should dropping down and pinching a hard nipple.

“What more could I do…” he thinks aloud, enjoying these games they played… he wouldn’t mind changing the roles, to worship her perfect body, but that would come… for now he was going to fuck her raw and treat like a whore, as was their routine…
 
Back
Top