Sister in Laws

jpanther99

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Posts
104
Anyone have the same fantasy I have about my ex sis in law or maybe even mother in law...pm me we can chat
 
my sister in law has the biggest and bestest breasts i have ever wanted to play with!!!long lingering hugs on those special occassions i.e holidays just to have her breasts pushed up tight against me mmmmm
 
She's not my sister-in-law but rather my brother-in-laws sister. She's not even that attractive there's just something about her that makes me want to mericlessly pound her from behind or fuck her mouth.
 
I

My brother in law is always looking at my tits. Sometimes I leave my bra off when he comes round. Realy funny when my big nipples are sticking out off my 38dds. Lol
 
My brother in law is always looking at my tits. Sometimes I leave my bra off when he comes round. Realy funny when my big nipples are sticking out off my 38dds. Lol

Thank you for the nice image. I love big breasts (who doesn't?) like the next man but I especially like a good sized nipple.
 
Never say never. My husband tells me he's always trying to get him to talk about our sex life. He tells my husband what he and my sister get up to. My husband leads him on I think. Lol
 
I haven't done a sister-in-law, but I have done my girlfriend's sister. Acutally, I've had to different gfs' sisters. I'm a pig and I can't help it.
 
I can certainly understand why he likes looking!!! 38 DD's are certainly something to stare at...
 
I think the in-law thing is hot because it's got a lot of the kink of incest without the family taboo of it. It's still a forbidden fruit and frowned upon but without the blood relative stigma.

As I said, I don't have an in-law persay that fits the bill but my brother-in-laws sister does it for me. And his and my sister's wedding I kept fantasizing about taking her upstairs somewhere, beinding her over, hiking her white dress up and fucking her hard from behind while her cries and moans were drowned out by the revelry below.

She's thin, brunette, short jet black hair, light-skinned geek complexion, with dark eyes, a very tight body, tiny perky tits, and a surprisingly curvy ass.

I see her at family functions all the time and I sneak peaks of her body, her cleavage when she bends over, or that delicious ass when she turns or bends. She wears thongs and I can't help but fantasize about ripping them down and taking a taste of that delicious mediterannean pussy of hers.

Bro-law would be quite angry if he knew what I thought, not to mention her husband!
 
ups

once, i accidently slept with my brother-in-law. or make that x brother-in-law..
 
Back
Top