I don't need to know...

I tend to agree! But was SUCH a cute tease! It was enough that she was touching it on purpose, lol I almost got off before the song was over lol. It sure wouldnt have taken much.

lol, a little bit of Jason Biggs from American Pie? :devil:
 
LOL a blonde one maybe! I wanted to give her the jizz fountain that Anna Faris got in Scary Movie lol
 
I like her... I wanna wife her... I wanna take her home and pull an all nighter...

Her body like BOW.
 
Hmmmm

All nighter sounds fun. On a more intelligent note I would like to say that I do find your descriptive writing style very intriguing and erotic. I like having the ability to get a full view of what is going on, touches, tastes, sounds, and thoughts all spiraling together to put you there in the moment. I look forward to reading more or perhaps having a collaborative effort?
 
Last edited:
If you're gonna hit on a writer, I wouldn't try to recreate the English language. lol


Just sayin'....
 
3rd night out...

Coming up for air from kissing you so long and hard, gasping in a deep breath, my head falls back as you use the pause to attack my neck with your mouth. My fingernails dig firmly into the skin of your back as your hips press into mine and between my thighs. The pressure from the lower half of your body is pinning mine to the wall behind me. Searing heat from your lips brands me to your touch, and neither of us can get enough of each other. Growling into my neck, your hands untangle from my hair, glide down my body, and roughly grab my ass to lift me up. You pull one of my legs up to wrap around your hips, settling my hot damp place right where you want to feel it.

Frustration at the many layers of cloth between us brings your teeth down hard into the flesh where my neck meets my shoulder. Much harder than necessary.

The pain is sharp, and suddenly clears my brain from the fog of passion. I instinctually jerk my head back and to the side, not knowing how to react to pleasure that actually HURTS.

In the milliseconds that follow, many thoughts float around my lust addled brain. In response to your bite, surprise made me react a certain way, but my pussy disagreed with intincts' conclusion. I think I liked it. And I think I want more.

But before these thoughts can play an active role in my actions, you're busy giving me a discerning and steely glance. I'm sure you noticed my uncertainty, and watched my thoughts morph myraid expressions across my face.

In the blink of an eye, your hand is tangled in my hair again, this time sending pinpricks of pain across my scalp. Leaning your face so close to mine that I feel your breath across my cheeks when you hiss, "Don't ever pull away from me. Ever."

My traitorous cunt tightens in response.

...
 
Last edited:
Hi how's it going this evening?

I just got a wisdom tooth pulled out ....... which means a number of things. I would love a proper distraction from such uncomfortable pain; I don't have to work today due to my appointment; I have so very many erotic thoughts bouncing around in my head with no one currently to offer them an outlet; and the pain is making me feel sexually aggressive.....like I just want to push someone against a wall, kiss them hard enough to take their breath away while one hand grips their hips and the other their tits, and just generally have my way with them.

Other than the above mentioned.....I'm doing great! Yourself? It's been a long time. :)
 
I just got a wisdom tooth pulled out ....... which means a number of things. I would love a proper distraction from such uncomfortable pain; I don't have to work today due to my appointment; I have so very many erotic thoughts bouncing around in my head with no one currently to offer them an outlet; and the pain is making me feel sexually aggressive.....like I just want to push someone against a wall, kiss them hard enough to take their breath away while one hand grips their hips and the other their tits, and just generally have my way with them.

Other than the above mentioned.....I'm doing great! Yourself? It's been a long time. :)

I had no idea that getting teeth pulled made one feel sexually aggressive ;)
Feeling better by the way?

I'm doing all right, under a lot of stress. I backed into a car the other day, I'm hoping the guy will let me pay him off without getting insurance involved cuz I'm afraid my insurance will drop me if I get another violation ha...
Just started another job so working more than any human should right now.
 
I'm fairly certain my mouth is hanging open as I stare at you, your reply having been misheard. Or mistaken. Or just plain imagined. After a moment, I get a hold of myself and ask, "I'm sorry, could you please repeat that. I don't think I quite heard you correctly."

Again, that delicious chuckle escapes your lips. I really could listen to that all day... When my inner monologue rudely interrupts, Hey, you're supposed to be listening to his answer, bonehead.I shake my head slightly and refocus on your words, catching only the latter half of them again, but it's enough to know I didn't mishear you the first time.

"... This is my party. "

I still can't help that my jaw has so much slack as I query stupidly, "Your party? But then, that would make this your house... I thought this house belonged to my boss's family. My boss said something about his "family estate" blah blah, I didn't catch the rest. Should have been listenig huh? I do that sometimes, just sort of zone out and then I get nervous and start to ramble, kind of like right... now."

To my humiliation, you throw your head back and laugh. While a pleasing sound, my mortifcation isn't giving me any time to appreciate it. I'm thankful for the mask that covers my face because I can feel my cheeks flush bright red.

When you have finally stopped laughing, you inform me, " This is my house, I am assuming that my younger brother told you that it was his. But I understand your confusion, of course." And damn you, I can still hear the smile in your voice.

Without missing a beat, however, you continue, "I would really rather not talk about my family just now. I would like to talk about you. Or maybe just not talk at all... You fascinated me from all the way across the room earlier. I'm not sure how exactly. Your jaw, perhaps, or your legs." To emphasize your words, you gently touch each part in question as you speak them. "Or possibly just your attitide."

Your touch causes goosebumps to rise on my flesh, and I realize belatedly that you can't see my face. You can't easily gauge my reactions, and I can be whoever I want to be. So why am I still shy, and currently embarassed? You have no idea who is under the mask, really.

This is the thought that boldens me, and gives me courage to act how I normally would not. As your hand brushes the skin of my thigh, I press my fingers into yours and jerk your hand HARD towards me.

You lose a lot of poise and finesse while you're falling, by the way.

Your body smashes into me, and I use the opportunity to assault your beautiful mouth with mine...

At first, you try to catch yourself by bracing your hands on the sofa, but when you realize that I caught you with my mouth, your body relaxes into mine and you place a hand on my lower back and press me closer. Our lips and tongues explore each others, nipping bottom lips, the tone is teasing and playful. I arch my hips towards you and shift my legs so that I can wrap them around you, taking full advantage of my secret identity, to be brazen and wanton. As our hips meet, you groan into my mouth and break contact with my lips, trailing hot and hard kisses down my jawline to my neck and collarbone. Gasping, my fingernails dig into the stiff material of the suit covering your shoulder blades. Your hands trail over the outline of my body, skimming the silky material of my dress along the side of my breast, and down to my waist and hips and back up again, all the while never taking your mouth from my increasingly warm skin.
Suddenly you pause, lifting your lips from my chest and giving me a somewhat quizzical look, with a tilt of your head.
"I want to see your face." your voice has grown huskier, the tone making the statement more of a demand than a request. You reach for my mask, I twist my face away at the last second, panicked at the idea you would know me now after behaving so wantonly. The last thing I need is for my bosses boss to know who I am, and I flimsily stutter, "Ah... Don't you think it's better if we keep this... You know... Anonymous?"
I realize moments after I said it, that I shouldn't have phrased it as a question at all, leaving room for the opportunity to argue.
Even through your mask, I can see your expression darken.
A tense moment passes, after which you reply, "Fine," though I can tell the conversation isn't really over, only postponed, "back to business then."
With a mischievous grin, you lean back down to my mouth and put your lips to mine again. I can feel your smile, and it makes me nervous, like you know something that I don't. But I melt into your mouth anyway. My tongue darts out to meet yours, an erotic dance of teasing tongues and nibbling lips. I take your full bottom lip between my teeth and pull back from you just slightly. Something like a growl comes from your throat and you attack my mouth again with a vengeance and bite my lip in response. With the same fervency, you move back down my jaw, neck and chest. In the same movement without missing a beat, you have slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders and revealed a sheer black lace bra. Your mouth continues to rain hot, wet kisses down and over the expanse of my chest, distracting me from your hands pulling the straps of my bra and dress all the way down my arms. When the hard pink tips of my breasts are revealed, you waste no time in latching your mouth over one and flicking it with your tongue. Weakly I start to protest, but my hands have a mind of their own and snake behind your head to hold you there. Your teeth scrape against my nipple and I moan, arching my entire body closer to you and the ministrations of your lips teeth and tongue. Heat and moisture pool between my thighs and I unconsciously roll my hips into yours. While your mouth teases the hardened peaks of one breast, your finger tips begin to give the other nipple attention, tweaking and pinching it gently. I feel as though my mind is completely slipping away and every cell in my body is attuned to your searing touch. My blood is boiling and my skin resultantly flushed.
As if you can sense that I would no longer protest with any kind of adamancy, my mask is snatched off before I even realize what your aim is.
My eyes open wide in surprise and you're looking at me with a triumphant smile...
 
Coming up for air from kissing you so long and hard, gasping in a deep breath, my head falls back as you use the pause to attack my neck with your mouth. My fingernails dig firmly into the skin of your back as your hips press into mine and between my thighs. The pressure from the lower half of your body is pinning mine to the wall behind me. Searing heat from your lips brands me to your touch, and neither of us can get enough of each other. Growling into my neck, your hands untangle from my hair, glide down my body, and roughly grab my ass to lift me up. You pull one of my legs up to wrap around your hips, settling my hot damp place right where you want to feel it.

Frustration at the many layers of cloth between us brings your teeth down hard into the flesh where my neck meets my shoulder. Much harder than necessary.

The pain is sharp, and suddenly clears my brain from the fog of passion. I instinctually jerk my head back and to the side, not knowing how to react to pleasure that actually HURTS.

In the milliseconds that follow, many thoughts float around my lust addled brain. In response to your bite, surprise made me react a certain way, but my pussy disagreed with intincts' conclusion. I think I liked it. And I think I want more.

But before these thoughts can play an active role in my actions, you're busy giving me a discerning and steely glance. I'm sure you noticed my uncertainty, and watched my thoughts morph myraid expressions across my face.

In the blink of an eye, your hand is tangled in my hair again, this time sending pinpricks of pain across my scalp. Leaning your face so close to mine that I feel your breath across my cheeks when you hiss, "Don't ever pull away from me. Ever."

My traitorous cunt tightens in response.

...

Nice! You are awesome. I have wrote a few stories but no where near the quality you can write. I am going to read all of your submissions and see if just maybe I can learn something!

would enjoy chatting with you
 
Back
Top