My Wish For Today

I used to watch The Big Bang Theory wishing that I had a Penny of my own. This morning I woke up and realized that I do. I know a hot little waitress that I can't get that is very Penny-esque, though maybe a little bit brighter, and cuter (if that is even possible).

I wish I could get my Penny...

I used to watch The Big Bang Theory wishing that I had a Penny of my own. This morning I woke up and realized that I do. I know a hot little waitress that I can't get that is very Penny-esque, though maybe a little bit brighter, and cuter (if that is even possible).

I wish I could get my Penny...

I checked on my retirement fund this morning. It turns out I own three of them!

I wish Apple would make a smartphone with a rotary dial.
I wish there was an ap for that.

I wish for this fuckign headache to go away.
Try this. With your thumb and index finger pinch the fatty part of your hand between your thumb and index finger on your other hand for a few minutes. There's a pressure point in there that might relieve the headache. :rose:

I wish for scouries fake contest thread to be knocked off of the first page of the forum and with this post I have just done that!

I believe that's the National Organization for Women, a feminist organization
Thank you. I think he explained that in a later post, too.

I swear. If ONE more woman gives me crabs, I'm giving up seafood for good.
We really do have the best seafood east of the river, ya know. You must have picked up something from that tsunami disaster. Sorry, Ben. I'll help to spread the word for you if you think that will keep you from swearing.;)

Thank you. I think he explained that in a later post, too.

We really do have the best seafood east of the river, ya know. You must have picked up something from that tsunami disaster. Sorry, Ben. I'll help to spread the word for you if you think that will keep you from swearing.;)

Which river is that? The only river within two hundred miles of me is the scenic Los Angeles River. Only the sewage rats are hearty enough to survive in its toxic, industrial swill. And only on the days when the river isn't on fire.

Which river is that? The only river within two hundred miles of me is the scenic Los Angeles River. Only the sewage rats are hearty enough to survive in its toxic, industrial swill. And only on the days when the river isn't on fire.

My river used to be polluted, too. But, now that there are no more factories in the entire valley, the river is clean enough to swim in and the shad are back running again.

That still doesn't make my river any better than yours.

I wish there was a clean way for everyone to get back to work in this country.

Today, I'm wishing all of the American dads out there a very Happy Father's Day. If you take care of the woman who made you a dad, she'll take care of you.:devil:

Enjoy your special day!

Back