Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I discovered at an early time that having a full bladder while bringing myself to orgasm felt really good especially when still wearing panties and pressing into something like a mound of towels riding and grinding into them letting little bit out each time holding it for as long as I can and keeping myself on the edge that the need to come is so intense that i am beside myself with a desperately agonizing lust to be fucked, often in my ass and would incorporate it into the session before finally gushing in my panties throbbing and convulsing] to complete exhaustion.
 
I discovered at an early time that having a full bladder while bringing myself to orgasm felt really good especially when still wearing panties and pressing into something like a mound of towels riding and grinding into them letting little bit out each time holding it for as long as I can and keeping myself on the edge that the need to come is so intense that i am beside myself with a desperately agonizing lust to be fucked, often in my ass and would incorporate it into the session before finally gushing in my panties throbbing and convulsing] to complete exhaustion.

That is so very hot
 
Just posted earlier on another thread but just saw this one.
I got my 1st taste of my wifes pee last night it was wonderful. I have been asking for a long time and she always said she couldn't but finally last night she gave in. It wasn't a lot but damn it was sweet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top