Cheat on Girlfriend

If any women in CT want to have an affair let me know. I am 44 and have a girlfriend and orefer married women but single is fine too.

Mikey I have been hesitant to tell ya but I cannot keep this secret any more. Your girlfriend is ok with you cheating. She and I have been lovers for awhile now and she's hoping you find someone on the side so she can dump you and not have the guilt. She says you are so needy and clingy that she feels bad kicking you out until you have someone else to cling to. Sorry to have to break it to ya this way but she and I are taking off for a girls weekend getaway and thought you oughta know. Oh and she prolly isn't coming back anytime soon. Wow she's a freak in bed. ;)

Mikey I have been hesitant to tell ya but I cannot keep this secret any more. Your girlfriend is ok with you cheating. She and I have been lovers for awhile now and she's hoping you find someone on the side so she can dump you and not have the guilt. She says you are so needy and clingy that she feels bad kicking you out until you have someone else to cling to. Sorry to have to break it to ya this way but she and I are taking off for a girls weekend getaway and thought you oughta know. Oh and she prolly isn't coming back anytime soon. Wow she's a freak in bed. ;)

That is too funny šŸ˜› good joke.

If she's faithful to you.

Then honor her and be faithful back.

I would be devastated if I gave my all to a guy, and then found out he's been soliciting for sex, anal or otherwise.

This. I have no idea how long you have been with your girlfriend or how serious the relationship is. But if she admits to being turned on by the idea of group sex but doesn't want to actually do it, in my experience, it means she's attached to you to a sufficient degree for what you are trying to do here to be emotionally devastating for her. (A girl who is simply disinterested in group sex or an open relationship will tell you and a girl who isn't ready for it but interested in it will tell you. A girl who tells you she is interested in it but doesn't want to do it is basically saying "I am afraid of losing you, please don't hurt me.")

Having been in her position from the straight guy perspective, I would strongly urge you to break up with her, make it very clear you have not yet cheated, express your struggles not to cheat, and tell her you care too much about her to be duplicitous and unfair to her and hope she finds someone who will treat her the way she deserves to be treated.

Doing literally anything else is going to put her in a bad way psychologically--because everything between you will become suspect once she finds out and the anger and self-loathing that such things give rise to is going to eat her alive. And doing that knowingly simply to sate your ego or sexual desires, frankly, would make you a flaming asshole of a monster.

Back