A brief description of who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you think you were the only one, Xander?
You act like all the attention should be focussed on you! *whine, whine* Well, I have news for you: All attention should be focussed on ME!!!

Now that I have that out of my system, I would like to change my description of myself:

I am an egotistical, spoiled, bitch. I want everyone to love me and give me what I need, (Which is a swift kick in the ass right now!!)

Ok, seriously now, I am hoping that I'm easy to get along with and trustworthy, and caring. I love each and every one of you. And if I can be of help to you, in any miniscule way possible, I am there!! Some people on here call me Dr. Sammy....this is almost true because I give good advice and I don't bullshit. So there
tongue.gif


Now, where is my ass-kicking???
 
OK sammy Bend over here it cums. Are you ready? 'cause here it cums. Brace your self, here it cums.
tongue.gif


E

PS No this is not what I was thinking of and does not count as that "Anything" you'll do post, I'm still thinking on that tho.
Just thought that I would help you out by giving you a swft kick in the ass. Ask and Ye shall Receive.

[This message has been edited by nobody special (edited 03-15-2000).]
 
Originally posted by sammyjo:
Now that I have that out of my system, I would like to change my description of myself:
...
Ok, seriously now,

Just how many people live in your head anyway? And why do you allow them visitotrs?

<G>

PS: Do you have any vacancies? A Couple of the ones in My head are looking for a change of view.
 
LOL @ WH

I can't speak for Sammy, but there are tomany voices to count in my head. They've gotten smarter, instead of talking all at once, wich I can tune out, They all become quiet and speak one at a time. They found out that it is easier to listen to one voice then to many and use it to their advantage- Getting me into trouble.
wink.gif


E
 
Well, since my pic is posted on this site, that's my description. It's pretty acurate
smile.gif
 
Originally posted by sammyjo:
Go to hell all of you....*waaaaaa*

Sorry dear, Not interested. I hear tell all the bottles there have holes in the bottom.


And the women there don't.

I'd much rather stay here and stage an orgy among all the people living in our heads.
 
Xander did you really expect that you would be the only dane on here?? Knowing how open minded Danes are, another was bound to show up sooner or later!! ;-)

Sammyjo, so you want attention, well come on over, and I'll give you the attention you want, and the kick in the butt too!!

*Eve* Hmmm you're pics are posted?? I tried to find them, but couldn't. Darn!!

ShyGuy

PS. By the way, can anybody tell me how to make the smiley's??
 
Naahh, shyguy. I didn't expect me to be the only one. Those who are on have just not made any noise of themselves.

Sammy is flaming me again. *waaaaaaaaaaaa*
smile.gif
 
Xander...only cuz I like you so much
Shyguy...why don't you just come over with Xander in June?

I think you like me Weird Harold...*hugs*

I will smother all of you with love until you realize how great I am. Only kidding!!
 
Sammyjo.

I can't afford, and don't have time/money, to go to the states both in April and in June (man i can't believe I'm turning down an invitation from a nice woman, I must be out of my mind!!)

Now why don't you come visit me in stead?? ;-)


ShyGuy
 
Originally posted by nobody special:
LOL @ WH

I can't speak for Sammy, but there are tomany voices to count in my head. They've gotten smarter, instead of talking all at once, wich I can tune out, They all become quiet and speak one at a time. They found out that it is easier to listen to one voice then to many and use it to their advantage- Getting me into trouble.
wink.gif


E

NS
I understand the words to that tune....the problem with the voices in my head is that once and a while they decide to have a sing along and its really annoying at two oclock in the morning waking up to a rousing chorus of row row row yer boat....ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkane
 
For some reason all the voices in my head sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks...

It's kinda hard to take them seriously when they tell me to go out and kill people... What with the squeaky voices and all...

Oh! Whats this!? Dave's home!

"ALVIN!!!"
 
Hi Ya'll... Tis I Sterling, Im kinda new around hear but I sent in a story the other day, not sure if it'll be put on the site... It might! Anyway... Im 6'6 and about 265 pounds or so,I have red hair and blue eyes. Im 18 and a Half... <sob> Im just a Youngin'!
smile.gif
I love to play hockey, and to read stories and interact with people, etc.

[This message has been edited by Sterling (edited 03-16-2000).]
 
Shyguy, it's just on pic actually in the ameture pic section, now it's up to you to determine which one is me.
smile.gif
 
ShyGuy

PS. By the way, can anybody tell me how to make the smiley's??[/B][/QUOTE]

When you post, to the left is a smilies legend, click on that and it will explain how to do all the fun things
 
Okay...my turn, eh? Well! I won't go into TOO much detail since I did this (kinda) on another post. I have waivy blonde hair that I wear either straight or curly, never just waivy.
smile.gif
It's down right around my ass, I have green eyes, I'm 20 years old, 5'10, 139 pounds and this board is quite fun!

BA
 
I'm something like 5'5", 227 lbs. (My cheeseburger baby!) *Pats stomach and it makes a satisfying shmacking sound...* Ah! Thems good burgers! Brown hair that I am letting just go wild... Laziness on my part. My bangs actually reach below my lower lip now! Egad! Zoinks! Blue eyes. A mustash that I trim occasionally, almost a permanent 5 o'clock shadow... Hairy chest, back, AND ass... The starts of a pair of man-boobs... And an exceptionally stinky belly button, or as I call it "My lint factory!"

...Too much detail, right?
 
Hi everyone!

My name is Matt and am currently in Lahti, Finland. Does anybody know btw, how to change the "From" thing in your post under your name? I used to live in Helsinki, but then went off to the university of Lahti, so I'd like to change that thing now from "Helsinki, Finland" to "Lahti, Finland"...
tongue.gif


Anyway, I'm 20 years old, 6'0''/152 lbs/about 8''
biggrin.gif
, brown/blond hair ( the blond isn't my natural colour ) and have been told that I'm pretty good-looking...
smile.gif
 
*eve*

Well I did a bit of snooping around, and I figuured out what picture is yours! I have to admit that I really like what I see, WOW!!!
wink.gif


ShyGuy
 
What did it for you Sammy? My cheese burger baby, my hairy ass, or my belly... Er, I mean my lint factory?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top