The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Posts
43,491
Look!!!! Another blurt thread!!!


Like it, or trash it, or whatever. Caring what you do is for pussies.


Speaking of:

tumblr_mshz4uvlvq1rhk7cio1_1280.jpg
 
Howdy, 4rrst.


Off to a breakfast meeting. I made grits to take. It was that or taters, and I had to cut up the taters. The grits were, well, already . . . grit.


Look what I found within a couple of hundred miles of home, for $12K, and with a Hemi:

29698207-770-0@2X.jpg
 
Watch that third shift work. It can cause cancer.


http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16978972


Ms. CHENG: Sure. The circadian rhythm is basically your body's natural 24-hour clock. So it tells you when you should be sleeping and eating, producing certain hormones for biological functions. And it's based on the light/dark cycle. So basically you should be up when it's light and asleep when it's dark.

CHIDEYA: How much science is there out now to really look at this issue of workplace health, people working overnight? Is this the only evidence?

Ms. CHENG: Well, it was basically an analysis of all the existing evidence. So it studies that were done in the last 20 years. And what they did was they looked at studies of nurses who worked the night shifts and airline pilots. And what they found was that in those groups, they were - the women were more likely to get breast cancer and the men were more likely prostate cancer. There have also been some animal studies showing that if you switch the light/dark cycles of animals, they are more prone to get cancer.


In other news, at least it's just rain here and not the White Stuff.

tumblr_nccogb9PRk1rcljd6o1_1280.jpg
 
I dunno - I cunt see her thighs.


I've always liked the idea of a rambling timber structure in the back yard:

tumblr_nc25fcUwKN1qega1vo1_500.jpg
 
Happy Sunday.


There is a bit of work today, so . . . Road Trip!!! Work is always good.

tumblr_n8xg8pXSFC1tpun21o1_500.gif
 
I've gotten so I like third shift, truth be told.


The worst part of it is that I just don't quite see as well at night as I did 30 years ago, but the $40/set headlight replacements and a pair of replacement lenses to do away with the fogged-over old plastic ones make a world of difference.


A hundred for the lot, 30 minutes of labour, and what a colossal fucking improvement.


sperm-4-animated-gif400px.gif
 
Today's bit will be - me.


Alone. Quiet. Peaceful. It's a lovely winter's day here, and we're (the Royal We) are going to the mountains.


I may not be in total control of the scenery, but I shall have complete control over the CD player.

tumblr_ncnfkyrfy11ti8oiio1_500.jpg
 
Works beckons.


Or demands.


It can be such a little bitch sometimes.


If we could just control how it appeared . . . all the time!!!

tumblr_mnh4scMcRn1rxkt25o1_1280.jpg
 
Color me SURPRISED:rolleyes:

an udder WAT thread with CARZ n NO CUNTZ:mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top