Let's talk about pussy for once,please.

Love the taste.

There is nothing that compares to the taste of fresh clean pussy. Your's, her's, or my own. I love to lick my own juices from my lovers face , man or woman. Sometimes the next morning after a night spent with a female my face looks like a glazed donut!

There is nothing that compares to the taste of fresh clean pussy. Your's, her's, or my own. I love to lick my own juices from my lovers face , man or woman. Sometimes the next morning after a night spent with a female my face looks like a glazed donut!

I agree with every single word you wrote!

(btw - Hi, I'm Liz ;) :) :rose: )

Thanks!

Thanks so much for keeping this going, Good Queen Vickie! I love eating a woman on a kitchen table or under a table in a restaurant. Lately, I have been eating my friend, who is a fellow teacher, under her desk during office hours. I love eating pussy, my favorite!

my favorite thing, burying my face in a hot wet pussy, feeling her buck against me, licking, kissing sucking her clit till she cums. My face smeared with her juices

I love pussy

I'll eat it all day I'll fuck it all day I cum 8 times a day I'll eat my own cum out of it I can talk about pussy all day

I love to eat pussy. I would rather give my wife oral to orgasm than fuck. I love the taste, smell and the way she squirms all over the bed as I lick her. There is nothing better

I could eat pussy first thing in the morning and keep eating until I fall asleep. Nothing like pussy juice on my face, well a nice load of cum is also craved.

Geez,can almost taste it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is amazing. I love having a woman just sit and ground on my face. So hot

Back