Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lsksvffvwU1qeg2rmo1_400.jpg
 
(Fans: Thanks to one petty whiner we lost all 514 pages of bbw loving' on
the Playground thread. :rolleyes: )

*Note* If you cant appreciate bbws in all forms: Meduim, large,Xtra large...
then this thread isn't for you!! *

So my brothers n sisters...lets all ride those dangerous, delicious curves
once again!!!!! :devil:

bbwchaser_tshirt-235029737833766563

I wasn't around when everything went down, but glad to see this thread back...:kiss: You make all us curvy gals feel loved, Pervy!
 
I can't believe some one ruined it all! I am so glad you aren't giving up though. Thanks Pervy!
 
Thank you for all the comments and PM's....Mrs_K was stunned....she is still very self-conscious about her body...though she said she is more comfortable with her 'rather large boobs'....her words:D:eek:
 
Last edited:
Morbid obesity is not beautiful and these woman are not healthy nor beautiful. Everyone of them represent why our insurance premiums are rising due to being unhealthy.
 
Thank you for all the comments and PM's....Mrs_K was stunned....she is still very self-conscious about her body...though she said she is more comfortable with her 'rather large boobs'....her words:D:eek:

The mrs looks lovely. She also needs some company. :)
 
Morbid obesity is not beautiful and these woman are not healthy nor beautiful. Everyone of them represent why our insurance premiums are rising due to being unhealthy.

Darlin' you're right up there causing the premiums to rise too, you just existing is doing that. Maybe with all those anti-depressants running in your system are affecting your healthy attitude towards life, especially with your delightful tact you show wherever your gracious presence falls. People like you have a preconceived notion of what the world should be like, and even then the big guy upstairs has his off days.

Sometimes it's best to keep nasty comments like this to yourself, or your insurance carrier, I'm sure they'd entertain your thoughts on a healthier country anyday. Here on Lit, we celebrate ALL things beautiful and erotic. Not everyone likes everything, right? So who are YOU to judge.

Perhaps in the future you can be brave and accepting of all God's creatures, great and small. Poor you for not realizing the beauty that surrounds us all every day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top